Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Lore Library, a Lore database!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Hello all! I've decided to post this on the site, due to Tumblr making updating everyone a hassle because not everyone follows me, but if you've been pinged here, its because you've expressed interest in the Lore Library! A database for users that write lore! I'll be posting updates as they come here, and I will update on this thread as I make more progress. I apologize if you do not like to be pinged, and I also apologize that I missed so many people- nearly 200 people have expressed interest in this and I'm but a single person, but I'll try and get the word out as much as possible! [center] --- [/center] [center]The current status of the Lore Library is as follows: (12/1/2016): Added Clan Name, User reference, Subclans, Plot, and Joint Lore Offer columns! (12/4/2016): Added a "Seeking" Column for joint lore! Started a Q&A section regarding the spreadsheet. Feel free to post questions here and have them answered on the Q&A page![/center] (12/8/2016): Added a "Rules" page, and a small introduction! Also added a "Welcome to the Library" page! Let's add a "Bio Writing Rate Sheet" To the page! [center]---[/center] [center]To Be Added: [s]-The Elder Archives, a place where users who have been inactive for 2 months will have all their data saved if they come back onto the site [/s] The Elder Archives has been created! -Bio writer rates and offers, and a page for free-to-use bio items such as banners and custom items[/center] [b]If you are pinged multiple times while I edit the pinglist, please alert me![/b] [quote]@Fenix @Tria91 @Toonetta @Kaibutsu @AdventureChaser @MusicalMaladies @Niharike @haxure @melladin @Stelaris @Maridok @tailsismaimofo @roxy265 @kinglyace @RainyDaz3 @Shadylex @mochimajru @RingsofSaturn @Kharya @cherryj016 @Strangenesses @Demesne @werewolvess @ethanol @GrandNagus @Tria91 @AdventureChaser @alagasianflame @roxy265 @thehungryfox @Zukohere @HowlingGale @Disillusionist @IStandWatch @Kittleimp @annadandelion @CrazyassBat @Tyrell [/quote]
Hello all! I've decided to post this on the site, due to Tumblr making updating everyone a hassle because not everyone follows me, but if you've been pinged here, its because you've expressed interest in the Lore Library! A database for users that write lore! I'll be posting updates as they come here, and I will update on this thread as I make more progress. I apologize if you do not like to be pinged, and I also apologize that I missed so many people- nearly 200 people have expressed interest in this and I'm but a single person, but I'll try and get the word out as much as possible!
---
The current status of the Lore Library is as follows:

(12/1/2016): Added Clan Name, User reference, Subclans, Plot, and Joint Lore Offer columns!

(12/4/2016): Added a "Seeking" Column for joint lore! Started a Q&A section regarding the spreadsheet. Feel free to post questions here and have them answered on the Q&A page!

(12/8/2016): Added a "Rules" page, and a small introduction! Also added a "Welcome to the Library" page! Let's add a "Bio Writing Rate Sheet" To the page!
---
To Be Added:
-The Elder Archives, a place where users who have been inactive for 2 months will have all their data saved if they come back onto the site
The Elder Archives has been created!
-Bio writer rates and offers, and a page for free-to-use bio items such as banners and custom items

If you are pinged multiple times while I edit the pinglist, please alert me!
image.png
reserving a post for future "Help wanted" calls
reserving a post for future "Help wanted" calls
image.png
@Lindwur
Is it ok to post? I just wanted to thank you for making and handling all of this. I love it <3
@Lindwur
Is it ok to post? I just wanted to thank you for making and handling all of this. I love it <3
WaterDomDiv.png

ZVpCPil.png
fSqOivh.png

LErG6po.pngxMGM2Z1.pngqYZOuzC.png1YU6QM5.pngAk9hakX.png
qHSv7aX.png3NTq26T.png488.pngnAoSSfC.pngfji0ea.jpg

@Lindwur

This sounds so cool! How can I get involved?
@Lindwur

This sounds so cool! How can I get involved?
dZt4vS2.gifnMkuik2.gifQmM334w.pngaNZoV0I.png
RingsofSaturn
WIP Lore
•Arcane Flight
•FR +3
•They/she
@MusicalMaladies Its entirely ok to post! Thank you for your support, and I'm glad I could do this for the community QuQ

@RingsofSaturn The Lore Library is in progress, but when its complete, it will be an easy-to-use spreadsheet that all FR users can access and view other usermade lore! When its complete, you will be able to access the spreadsheet and input your information for other users to view! It will be easy to update and change your information as your lore progresses, so you always have a place to store your info! As of now, Users can't access it as its a work in progress, but feel free to check this thread for updates or spread the word to users who are looking for a place to advertise their lore!
@MusicalMaladies Its entirely ok to post! Thank you for your support, and I'm glad I could do this for the community QuQ

@RingsofSaturn The Lore Library is in progress, but when its complete, it will be an easy-to-use spreadsheet that all FR users can access and view other usermade lore! When its complete, you will be able to access the spreadsheet and input your information for other users to view! It will be easy to update and change your information as your lore progresses, so you always have a place to store your info! As of now, Users can't access it as its a work in progress, but feel free to check this thread for updates or spread the word to users who are looking for a place to advertise their lore!
image.png
@Lindwur That's really cool, could you please put me on the pinglist? Can't wait for the opening!
@Lindwur That's really cool, could you please put me on the pinglist? Can't wait for the opening!
dZt4vS2.gifnMkuik2.gifQmM334w.pngaNZoV0I.png
RingsofSaturn
WIP Lore
•Arcane Flight
•FR +3
•They/she
@RingsofSaturn of course! Thank you so much for your interest, you're now on the pinglist~
@RingsofSaturn of course! Thank you so much for your interest, you're now on the pinglist~
image.png
@Lindwur This seems amazing! Please ping me for any updates. And if you need any help, I can try!
@Lindwur This seems amazing! Please ping me for any updates. And if you need any help, I can try!
.................. 16447.png
Deep in the rotting earth, a clan hides...
LOeebu5.png
LoreAfflicted
SalesFR +10Wanted
16490.png
@Kharya Can do! Thank you for the offer, I'll definitely keep you in mind!
@Kharya Can do! Thank you for the offer, I'll definitely keep you in mind!
image.png
@Lindwur This looks really useful! Ping me for updates?
@Lindwur This looks really useful! Ping me for updates?
vDhkKOl.png | TheGoldDragon
#177402 | FR + 2 | he/they/ey
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Wishlist | Apparel Trading
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8