Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Starfall Coliseum Challenge
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 60 61
[s][/s][center][b]Starfall Celebration ver. of the Skin Crate Challenge[/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/LIEE5fE.png[/img][/center] Welcome to the Starfall Coli Chest challenge! Once again we're here to celebrate the monthly festival and pit ourselves against the coliseum in the attempt to pry a skin chest out of each venue's cold claws. This month we're celebrating the Starfall Celebration, and thus it's time to give the challenge a twist that will make Spacedad proud!! As always, the goal is to get a [u]Starfall Chest Drop[/u], [u]x50 Magical Shards[/u], or an [u]Unhatched Egg[/u] while challenging each venue! This month, you can also finish a venue by collecting [u]x5 Pink Items[/u] [i](not including food)[/i], an [u]Arcane Runestone[/u], or [u]x5 Ability Stones[/u] [i](Only for Normal and Blitz mode)[/i]! From the Training Fields to the Golem Workshop, you'll take on each venue until you reach the requirements to move onto the next. If you've stayed two hours in a venue, and still have not met the requirements, you are free to move on to the next. There are several different modes for this challenge, and you are free to do any mode you choose. Each mode has their own rules, so pick carefully! [b]Normal Mode[/b] [indent]- As described above, gather so many items or spend two hours in a venue before moving on.[/indent] [b]Blitz Mode[/b] [indent]- Spend only 30 minutes in a venue unless you meet the item requirements to move on. Perfect for those short on time![/indent] [b]Hard Mode:[/b] [indent]- Grind each venue until you get a skin chest drop. Not for the faint of heart, this mode ignores how much time you've spent in a venue. Got x50 Magical Shards? Nope, stay til you get a chest.[/indent] [b]Extreme Mode:[/b] [indent]- Grind each venue until you get a skin chest drop AND x50 Magical Shards[/indent] [center][b][/b] [/center] [u][b]When you start, please ping me to let me know you're starting the challenge, and please post what Mode you are doing. If you do not ping me, I do not always see your post and cannot add you to the participants or the pinglist!![/b][/u] When you finish the challenge, feel free to ping me again if you'd like to be pinged for next month's challenge. While going through each venue, you'll post any notable loot you pick up. This includes currency, familiars, battle items, containers, apparel, and chests! The easiest way to do this is to make a post as follows: [b]Training Fields[/b] [indent]- Time spent: - Chest drop: [ item=(chest name) ] (remove spaces after/before brackets, and ( ) symbols) - Notable loot: [ item=(item name) ] (remove spaces after/before brackets, and ( ) symbols)[/indent] [u]Please keep three or less venue lists to each post[/u]. I'd prefer it be one per post, but I understand it's easier for people to keep track of them with less posts. Good luck, and have fun! [center][item=Starsinger chest][item=unhatched arcane egg][item=magical shard][item=unhatched arcane egg][item=arcane elemental chest][/center] [center][b]Want to Participate in more Starfall Events? Click the Banner Below![/b] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1979775][img]http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt223/Nichole_Mowery/STAHFAHfullsig_zpsowqfcjfl.png[/img][/url][/center]
Starfall Celebration ver. of the Skin Crate Challenge

LIEE5fE.png

Welcome to the Starfall Coli Chest challenge! Once again we're here to celebrate the monthly festival and pit ourselves against the coliseum in the attempt to pry a skin chest out of each venue's cold claws. This month we're celebrating the Starfall Celebration, and thus it's time to give the challenge a twist that will make Spacedad proud!!

As always, the goal is to get a Starfall Chest Drop, x50 Magical Shards, or an Unhatched Egg while challenging each venue! This month, you can also finish a venue by collecting x5 Pink Items (not including food), an Arcane Runestone, or x5 Ability Stones (Only for Normal and Blitz mode)! From the Training Fields to the Golem Workshop, you'll take on each venue until you reach the requirements to move onto the next. If you've stayed two hours in a venue, and still have not met the requirements, you are free to move on to the next. There are several different modes for this challenge, and you are free to do any mode you choose. Each mode has their own rules, so pick carefully!

Normal Mode
- As described above, gather so many items or spend two hours in a venue before moving on.

Blitz Mode
- Spend only 30 minutes in a venue unless you meet the item requirements to move on. Perfect for those short on time!

Hard Mode:
- Grind each venue until you get a skin chest drop. Not for the faint of heart, this mode ignores how much time you've spent in a venue. Got x50 Magical Shards? Nope, stay til you get a chest.

Extreme Mode:
- Grind each venue until you get a skin chest drop AND x50 Magical Shards

When you start, please ping me to let me know you're starting the challenge, and please post what Mode you are doing. If you do not ping me, I do not always see your post and cannot add you to the participants or the pinglist!! When you finish the challenge, feel free to ping me again if you'd like to be pinged for next month's challenge. While going through each venue, you'll post any notable loot you pick up. This includes currency, familiars, battle items, containers, apparel, and chests! The easiest way to do this is to make a post as follows:

Training Fields
- Time spent:
- Chest drop:
[ item=(chest name) ] (remove spaces after/before brackets, and ( ) symbols)
- Notable loot:
[ item=(item name) ] (remove spaces after/before brackets, and ( ) symbols)

Please keep three or less venue lists to each post. I'd prefer it be one per post, but I understand it's easier for people to keep track of them with less posts.

Good luck, and have fun!

Starsinger Chest Unhatched Arcane Egg Magical Shard Unhatched Arcane Egg Arcane Elemental Chest

Want to Participate in more Starfall Events? Click the Banner Below!
STAHFAHfullsig_zpsowqfcjfl.png
tumblr_paowz6ygV51s79fpho3_400.png Mediscoot's Projects and Quests
NPC Color Guide
Monthly Coliseum Challenge Thread
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
[center][b][size=5]Chests and Locations[/size][/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/46W59DT.png[/img][/center] [b]Celestian Shimmer Chest[/b] [indent]- Training Fields: [i]Ruby Webwing[/i] - Scorched Forest - Sandswept Delta: [i]Carmine Serthis[/i] - Forgotten Cave: [i]Runic Bat[/i] - Bamboo Falls: [i]Carmine Serthis[/i] - Waterway: [i]Radioactive Slime[/i] - Boreal Wood - Crystal Pools: [i]Hippalectryon[/i] - Harpy's Roost: [i]Cardinal Hippogriff[/i] - Mire: [i]Psywurm[/i][/indent] [b]Ethereal Planet Chest[/b] [indent]- Scorched Forest - Waterway: [i]Scarlet Flycatcher[/i] - Arena: [i]Spellwall Boran[/i] - Rainsong Jungle: [i]Petal Jumper[/i] - Crystal Pools: [i]Chalcedony Snipper, Clearwater Oracle[/i] - Harpy's Roost: [i]Fallen Streak[/i] - Ghostlight Ruins: [i]Longneck Medium[/i] - Mire: [i]Wetland Unicorn[/i][/indent] [b]Runeborne Chest[/b] [indent]- Training Fields: [i]Bumble[/i] - Woodland Path: [i]Wildwood Owl[/i] - Scorched Forest: [i]Red-Winged Owlcat[/i] - Forgotten Cave - Waterway: [i]Sunset Lasher[/i] - Rainsong [i]Jungle: Hippocampus[/i] - Crystal Pools: [i]Rhodochrosite Crane[/i] - Ghostlight Ruins: [i]Otherworldly Aura[/i] - Kelp Beds: [i]Jeweled Octoflyer[/i][/indent] [b]Spectral Sneak Chest[/b] [indent]- Training Fields: [i]Amaranth Moth[/i] - Woodland Path - Forgotten Cave: [i]Crimson Reef Snail[/i] - Waterway: [i]Sunset Lasher[/i] - Crystal Pools: [i]Rhodochrosite Crane[/i] - Ghostlight Ruins - Mire: [i]Shellion, Southmarsh Podid[/i] - Kelp Beds: [i]Jeweled Octoflyer[/i][/indent] [b]Stellar Scholar Chest[/b] [indent]- Training Fields: [i]Ruby Webwing[/i] - Woodland Path - Sandswept Delta: [i]Carmine Serthis, Peacock Scorpion[/i] - Forgotten Cave - Bamboo Falls: [i]Carmine Serthis[/i] - Waterway: [i]Maren Currentfinder[/i] - Crystal Pools: [i]Hippalectryon, Moonbeam Crayfish[/i] - Mire: [i]Psywurm[/i][/indent] [b]Youngest God Chest[/b] [indent]- Scorched Forest - Waterway: [i]Scarlet Flycatcher[/i] - Bamboo Falls: [i]Dream Eater[/i] - Rainsong Jungle: [i]Parda[/i] - Crystal Pools: [i]Chalcedony Snipper, Almandine Sturgeon[/i] - Harpy's Roost: [i]Fallen Streak[/i] - Kelp Beds: [i]Mammertee[/i][/indent]
Chests and Locations
46W59DT.png

Celestian Shimmer Chest
- Training Fields: Ruby Webwing
- Scorched Forest
- Sandswept Delta: Carmine Serthis
- Forgotten Cave: Runic Bat
- Bamboo Falls: Carmine Serthis
- Waterway: Radioactive Slime
- Boreal Wood
- Crystal Pools: Hippalectryon
- Harpy's Roost: Cardinal Hippogriff
- Mire: Psywurm

Ethereal Planet Chest
- Scorched Forest
- Waterway: Scarlet Flycatcher
- Arena: Spellwall Boran
- Rainsong Jungle: Petal Jumper
- Crystal Pools: Chalcedony Snipper, Clearwater Oracle
- Harpy's Roost: Fallen Streak
- Ghostlight Ruins: Longneck Medium
- Mire: Wetland Unicorn

Runeborne Chest
- Training Fields: Bumble
- Woodland Path: Wildwood Owl
- Scorched Forest: Red-Winged Owlcat
- Forgotten Cave
- Waterway: Sunset Lasher
- Rainsong Jungle: Hippocampus
- Crystal Pools: Rhodochrosite Crane
- Ghostlight Ruins: Otherworldly Aura
- Kelp Beds: Jeweled Octoflyer

Spectral Sneak Chest
- Training Fields: Amaranth Moth
- Woodland Path
- Forgotten Cave: Crimson Reef Snail
- Waterway: Sunset Lasher
- Crystal Pools: Rhodochrosite Crane
- Ghostlight Ruins
- Mire: Shellion, Southmarsh Podid
- Kelp Beds: Jeweled Octoflyer

Stellar Scholar Chest
- Training Fields: Ruby Webwing
- Woodland Path
- Sandswept Delta: Carmine Serthis, Peacock Scorpion
- Forgotten Cave
- Bamboo Falls: Carmine Serthis
- Waterway: Maren Currentfinder
- Crystal Pools: Hippalectryon, Moonbeam Crayfish
- Mire: Psywurm

Youngest God Chest
- Scorched Forest
- Waterway: Scarlet Flycatcher
- Bamboo Falls: Dream Eater
- Rainsong Jungle: Parda
- Crystal Pools: Chalcedony Snipper, Almandine Sturgeon
- Harpy's Roost: Fallen Streak
- Kelp Beds: Mammertee
NPC Color Guide
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
[center][size=5][b]Participants:[/b][/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/HK9HnLy.png[/img][/center] [u][b]Blitz Mode:[/b][/u] [indent][size=2]Arula beargirl1393 BlueFireRose BluSyndrome CEGAMischief Charaquan Cheystar Ciphers claytondog CrepusculeCraft darkmicewar Demonreach ElecSquirrel10 Fallenarrow Four heroed firewyrm2018 IgnisFlamel ilexopaca Illicit Kaletah Kcdollar Kvon Lilykittens Lucarioland LunaWispwolf Lycanror MagicianPokes MagpieScholar manifoldseeker MiraLief moonikin onefouronetwo Prescott Purpleater13 purplejabberwock RedWillia Rockralst Rondine Rulanir Sarana sevdrag Sorulis Talicinx Tarble TheSunTheGodsSaw Tiitha twotone tyrannicTiamat Tyta Vinsomer WinterBell WinterLeaf[/size][/indent] [u][b]Normal Mode:[/b][/u] [indent][size=2]Adamantine Airys AshenFall barkingbirb Becquerell Berrybell blackheartwings briar Charliex8 dreamersTrance Gwynhwyfar Hinumi HowlingGale ImaginationSoars Immuno IzzyThyPotato Juulika Karsi Khelidon kiwipen LadyKnightKatsa LunaWispwolf magpietellme MischiefSabre Moofe Morganite Morigale NotarySojac Oratorio Peppze Phenri RingsofSaturn Roro Sesquedoodle shadowsylph sinstarinablak Starsailor taipantigress Valyrie WhistlewindWolf xuh Yanisha Yasen[/size][/indent] [u][b]Hard Mode:[/b][/u] [indent][size=2]Charias Contaminate Cosmoknight insufferablecrab Merewen Nishiboys princeteru ResidentLurker underscores222 Warriorgirl1234[/size][/indent] [u][b]Extreme Mode:[/b][/u] [indent][size=2]Aleony Annalynn brokenstone iamtheeyesinside KraalofBhaga KuraiKarasu Lithenia Micolash Naurath NeophyteRedglare NorthPrincess Snowdin Starshallow Tigger142[/size][/indent]
Participants:
HK9HnLy.png

Blitz Mode:
Arula
beargirl1393
BlueFireRose
BluSyndrome
CEGAMischief
Charaquan
Cheystar
Ciphers
claytondog
CrepusculeCraft
darkmicewar
Demonreach
ElecSquirrel10
Fallenarrow
Four
heroed
firewyrm2018
IgnisFlamel
ilexopaca
Illicit
Kaletah
Kcdollar
Kvon
Lilykittens
Lucarioland
LunaWispwolf
Lycanror
MagicianPokes
MagpieScholar
manifoldseeker
MiraLief
moonikin
onefouronetwo
Prescott
Purpleater13
purplejabberwock
RedWillia
Rockralst
Rondine
Rulanir
Sarana
sevdrag
Sorulis
Talicinx
Tarble
TheSunTheGodsSaw
Tiitha
twotone
tyrannicTiamat
Tyta
Vinsomer
WinterBell
WinterLeaf

Normal Mode:
Adamantine
Airys
AshenFall
barkingbirb
Becquerell
Berrybell
blackheartwings
briar
Charliex8
dreamersTrance
Gwynhwyfar
Hinumi
HowlingGale
ImaginationSoars
Immuno
IzzyThyPotato
Juulika
Karsi
Khelidon
kiwipen
LadyKnightKatsa
LunaWispwolf
magpietellme
MischiefSabre
Moofe
Morganite
Morigale
NotarySojac
Oratorio
Peppze
Phenri
RingsofSaturn
Roro
Sesquedoodle
shadowsylph
sinstarinablak
Starsailor
taipantigress
Valyrie
WhistlewindWolf
xuh
Yanisha
Yasen

Hard Mode:
Charias
Contaminate
Cosmoknight
insufferablecrab
Merewen
Nishiboys
princeteru
ResidentLurker
underscores222
Warriorgirl1234

Extreme Mode:
Aleony
Annalynn
brokenstone
iamtheeyesinside
KraalofBhaga
KuraiKarasu
Lithenia
Micolash
Naurath
NeophyteRedglare
NorthPrincess
Snowdin
Starshallow
Tigger142
NPC Color Guide
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
[center][size=5][b]Pinglist[/b][/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/t2ubsn0.png[/img][/center] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1956875/29#post_22268934]Posted Here[/url]
Pinglist
t2ubsn0.png

Posted Here
NPC Color Guide
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
@AshenFall @Dragonweaver @Demonreach @Fabro @firewyrm2018 @flybeatRemix @Kaletah @Kcdollar @LadyKnightKatsa @Lilykittens @LongLiveFangirls @LucarioLand @LunaWispwolf @MagicianPokes @magpietellme @moonikin @onefouronetwo @Purpleater13 @Rannera @Rockralst @Rondine @Rulanir @Scatterspark @SmolSnekBestSnek @Tarble @TheStormCatcher @timetot @tokimi2 @Tyta @WinterBell @WinterLeaf @Adamantine @ArtanisNerwen @Charliex8 @danijust @ElecSquirrel10 @HowlingGale @humanityxpeople @ImaginationSoars @Juulika @Karsi @Khelidon @NotarySojac @sevdrag @shadowsylph @Sinkeeper @Tiitha @toxipraline @Valyrie @Charias @Immuno @Nishiboys @ResidentLurker @underscores222 @iamtheeyesinside @Lithenia @Tigger142 @tonake

Hello everyone!

I'll be absent this weekend, so I wanted to give you all a pre-event ping so you could find the thread!
@AshenFall @Dragonweaver @Demonreach @Fabro @firewyrm2018 @flybeatRemix @Kaletah @Kcdollar @LadyKnightKatsa @Lilykittens @LongLiveFangirls @LucarioLand @LunaWispwolf @MagicianPokes @magpietellme @moonikin @onefouronetwo @Purpleater13 @Rannera @Rockralst @Rondine @Rulanir @Scatterspark @SmolSnekBestSnek @Tarble @TheStormCatcher @timetot @tokimi2 @Tyta @WinterBell @WinterLeaf @Adamantine @ArtanisNerwen @Charliex8 @danijust @ElecSquirrel10 @HowlingGale @humanityxpeople @ImaginationSoars @Juulika @Karsi @Khelidon @NotarySojac @sevdrag @shadowsylph @Sinkeeper @Tiitha @toxipraline @Valyrie @Charias @Immuno @Nishiboys @ResidentLurker @underscores222 @iamtheeyesinside @Lithenia @Tigger142 @tonake

Hello everyone!

I'll be absent this weekend, so I wanted to give you all a pre-event ping so you could find the thread!
NPC Color Guide
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
@Mediscoot

I LOVE festivals and I LOVE these challenges!!

I'll be doing Blitz Mode.

@Mediscoot

I LOVE festivals and I LOVE these challenges!!

I'll be doing Blitz Mode.

hc7MLaK.png
@Mediscoot Oh I'm excited for this one! I'm gonna do Normal mode.
@Mediscoot Oh I'm excited for this one! I'm gonna do Normal mode.
gNi9LVf.png 9hqcHsy.png
J8zFKyY.png
y0rbHJY.png
bYt72YT.png
J7D1quC.png
............................................... ifIyPFY.pngndhVaSp.png
@PoshDandy
@PoshDandy
WaBL9Eh.png
@Mediscoot

ill be doing hard mode !!
@Mediscoot

ill be doing hard mode !!
257.png he/they
FR+0
quest thread
friend RQs ok!
[center][b]BLITZ MODE[/b] [b]TRAINING FIELDS[/B] [B]TIME SPENT:[/B] 30 Minutes [B]COMPLETION ITEMS:[/B] x16[item=magical shard] [B]NOTABLE LOOT:[/B] [item=minor health potion] x2[item=leafy pack] [item=leafy moth] [item=boulder bolt] [b]WOODLAND PATH[/B] [B]TIME SPENT:[/B] 30 Minutes [B]COMPLETION ITEMS:[/B] x10[item=magical shard] [B]NOTABLE LOOT:[/B] [item=dented iron helmet] [item=minor health potion] [item=zephyr might fragment] x3[item=leafy pack] [item=wildwood owl] [item=natural might fragment] [item=concentration] [item=janustrap] [b]SCORCHED FOREST[/B] [B]TIME SPENT:[/B] [B]COMPLETION ITEMS:[/B] [B]NOTABLE LOOT:[/B] [/center] @LucarioLand Just for Reference, I skins I want are: Ancestral Runes, Ethereal Planet, Celestian Shimmer and [s]Arcanists Accomplice[/s]
BLITZ MODE

TRAINING FIELDS
TIME SPENT: 30 Minutes
COMPLETION ITEMS: x16 Magical Shard
NOTABLE LOOT: Minor Health Potion x2 Leafy Pack Leafy Moth Boulder Bolt

WOODLAND PATH
TIME SPENT: 30 Minutes
COMPLETION ITEMS: x10 Magical Shard
NOTABLE LOOT: Dented Iron Helmet Minor Health Potion Zephyr Might Fragment x3 Leafy Pack Wildwood Owl Natural Might Fragment Concentration Janustrap

SCORCHED FOREST
TIME SPENT:
COMPLETION ITEMS:
NOTABLE LOOT:

@LucarioLand
Just for Reference, I skins I want are: Ancestral Runes, Ethereal Planet, Celestian Shimmer and Arcanists Accomplice
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 60 61