Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Starfall Coliseum Challenge
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 60 61
@darkmicewar My first one and the most recent one I did was my flight's one, Flameforgers :D I didn't even finish it though xD it was exam week during Flameforgers
@darkmicewar My first one and the most recent one I did was my flight's one, Flameforgers :D I didn't even finish it though xD it was exam week during Flameforgers
@lucarioland
OMG I HAD EXAMS DURING FALMEFORGERS TOO it was just last month right.. do you study in an ICSE medium or something
@lucarioland
OMG I HAD EXAMS DURING FALMEFORGERS TOO it was just last month right.. do you study in an ICSE medium or something

9Ec97kg.png
@darkmicewar Nope, I study in a Montessorian school in the Philippines
@darkmicewar Nope, I study in a Montessorian school in the Philippines
@lucarioland
ooh okie i had exams last month too.. my performance waws excellent #sarcasm..
i just sucked in math and geography well others were good!
@lucarioland
ooh okie i had exams last month too.. my performance waws excellent #sarcasm..
i just sucked in math and geography well others were good!

9Ec97kg.png
@darkmicewar I did amazing in Science and Math but English was okay(lower than usual) and Filipino and Social Studies... Yeah I need to do better xP
I guess it was expected for me to do good in Science and Math(Science and Math club) and do bad in Filipino(always been my worst subject) but Social Studies and English were just off
@darkmicewar I did amazing in Science and Math but English was okay(lower than usual) and Filipino and Social Studies... Yeah I need to do better xP
I guess it was expected for me to do good in Science and Math(Science and Math club) and do bad in Filipino(always been my worst subject) but Social Studies and English were just off
@Mediscoot

I'll take blitz mode ^_^
@Mediscoot

I'll take blitz mode ^_^
larvesta.gifvolcarona.giflarvesta.gifvolcarona.gif -
@Mediscoot

I'll try normal mode.
@Mediscoot

I'll try normal mode.
[internal screaming intensifies]
hecate_flipped-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio2_r2_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio4_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio1_r1_100.pnghecate_-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.png
@Mediscoot

Joining in blitz mode
@Mediscoot

Joining in blitz mode
15gb95M.giftJC1guv.pngw0IsqjS.gif
@Mediscoot I'll be doing normal mode!
@Mediscoot I'll be doing normal mode!
x.x
zPhqDAB.png x

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
x

Ashki
earth dom lead

sales | mercs
goals | mochi
x

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
x
hjhGLON.png
@Mediscoot

Coliseum challenges? Count me in! I'll go extreme.
@Mediscoot

Coliseum challenges? Count me in! I'll go extreme.
the_big_green_giant___small_by_aleony-daeh3qi.png207pzki.pngeaktux.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 60 61