Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Ice Flight Hub] About Ice
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@Sanukuni A fine way to pass the time, catching snowballs! [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/3rgXBLREDCy4lngR7G/giphy.gif[/img]
@Sanukuni

A fine way to pass the time, catching snowballs!

giphy.gif
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
Ice flight is the best flight!

even know I originally joined ice by accident pffffft
Ice flight is the best flight!

even know I originally joined ice by accident pffffft
KmEZCZd.pngi9LjYLg.pnguSYURGY.pngoaCEylk.pngk25i5Hw.pngj0GdNd1.png
fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png pew fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png +2 hours FR time
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Feel Free to Ping or PM me
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Is actually a potato
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Proud ace

hCQ9nYU.gif
Let's go Ice, make Icedad proud!
Let's go Ice, make Icedad proud!
[img]https://media.giphy.com/media/freTElrZl4zaU/giphy.gif[/img] what are we waiting for, let's go!!
giphy.gif

what are we waiting for, let's go!!
Links fixed and updated~
Links fixed and updated~
@Maltshakes

Hi! It seems this thread hasn't been posted on in a while, but all the information seems like it is still relevant. Do you think you could share some info on what dominance is like over at Ice? I see that you have wolf cape lending a L25 rentals, but not much elaboration. How often would you say that you push, and how much of it is conquests in relation to how much you profit?

Also, do you have any type of Flight-wide Slack/Discord?

I'm two months away from my definite departure date from Arcane (January 23rd), and am a lot more certain in moving to Ice now! Hope to see you all in time for the Gla!
@Maltshakes

Hi! It seems this thread hasn't been posted on in a while, but all the information seems like it is still relevant. Do you think you could share some info on what dominance is like over at Ice? I see that you have wolf cape lending a L25 rentals, but not much elaboration. How often would you say that you push, and how much of it is conquests in relation to how much you profit?

Also, do you have any type of Flight-wide Slack/Discord?

I'm two months away from my definite departure date from Arcane (January 23rd), and am a lot more certain in moving to Ice now! Hope to see you all in time for the Gla!
dZt4vS2.gifnMkuik2.gifQmM334w.pngaNZoV0I.png
RingsofSaturn
WIP Lore
•Arcane Flight
•FR +3
•They/she
@RingsofSaturn

I haven't been too involved with dominance lately due to university so I don't feel confident commenting on that, but we do have a very active Discord server. You're free to join it as a guest, just let me know if you're interested and I'll poke an organizer for an invite. Most of our dom leaders are there as well and can answer any dom related questions. :)
@RingsofSaturn

I haven't been too involved with dominance lately due to university so I don't feel confident commenting on that, but we do have a very active Discord server. You're free to join it as a guest, just let me know if you're interested and I'll poke an organizer for an invite. Most of our dom leaders are there as well and can answer any dom related questions. :)
Man, if I wasn't so dedicated to Nature.....talking about fluffy cats sounds great.

The community seems welcoming, at least! And hey, I can always make some nice Ice friends in the meantime. ;)
Man, if I wasn't so dedicated to Nature.....talking about fluffy cats sounds great.

The community seems welcoming, at least! And hey, I can always make some nice Ice friends in the meantime. ;)
6bbcbe9acf989176baa27b08e3311178ac4b7a7c.gif
Yeah, I chose the right Flight. :)
Yeah, I chose the right Flight. :)
tumblr_inline_nbwjc9Ktu31qkfp12.png
Can someone help an ice sister and give a link to the ice discord? I found 1 but it doesnt work :/
Can someone help an ice sister and give a link to the ice discord? I found 1 but it doesnt work :/
VrgtZWZ.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13