Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Minecraft] Shadefall
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 190 191
@Oranitha

My user is crystal_blizzard and could i be put on all the pinglists please?
@Oranitha

My user is crystal_blizzard and could i be put on all the pinglists please?
tumblr_o3jbppP5F71v4jbmso1_500.png
@Oranitha

Joined the server! My IGN is Solacea, and may I be put on the general pinglist please? c:
@Oranitha

Joined the server! My IGN is Solacea, and may I be put on the general pinglist please? c:
:GENERAL PINGLIST:

@fuwafuwa @Leopardmask @coolkid @Cadbury @LucarioLand @Hyracia @Grimverse @Katsha @LadyShizuko @dracocharky @EaterOfPie @TimelordSnowy @Patch @jessywa @Crystal4180 @Solacea

Hello, players new and old! I'm pinging you in advance to warn about some serious upcoming construction. Most of tonight, from about server time 19:00 onward (in 4 hours), I'll be adding potential events to the server. These will need testing, there will be prizes, and absolutely everyone and anyone is welcome to join up, as always :) However, there may be some lag and weirdness! I'll try to be on prior to assist.

9 events are in the works, with the intention of slimming that to 4 or 5 that will remain with the server. I'm personally pretty excited for Elytra Light Tag, but Survival of the Fittest (aka Piñata) is another one...and if you don't recognize the names, don't worry, these are server-specific events I was testing on a private world. You'll just have to stop by and see what they are! ;)

In other news! More quests have been added to *most* gods. We are still missing Shadowbinder and Windsinger, whether or not they're added tonight depends largely on whether we have players from those flights, so speak up! Your fellow players have also managed to open up the Nether. Might be worth a visit!
:GENERAL PINGLIST:

@fuwafuwa @Leopardmask @coolkid @Cadbury @LucarioLand @Hyracia @Grimverse @Katsha @LadyShizuko @dracocharky @EaterOfPie @TimelordSnowy @Patch @jessywa @Crystal4180 @Solacea

Hello, players new and old! I'm pinging you in advance to warn about some serious upcoming construction. Most of tonight, from about server time 19:00 onward (in 4 hours), I'll be adding potential events to the server. These will need testing, there will be prizes, and absolutely everyone and anyone is welcome to join up, as always :) However, there may be some lag and weirdness! I'll try to be on prior to assist.

9 events are in the works, with the intention of slimming that to 4 or 5 that will remain with the server. I'm personally pretty excited for Elytra Light Tag, but Survival of the Fittest (aka Piñata) is another one...and if you don't recognize the names, don't worry, these are server-specific events I was testing on a private world. You'll just have to stop by and see what they are! ;)

In other news! More quests have been added to *most* gods. We are still missing Shadowbinder and Windsinger, whether or not they're added tonight depends largely on whether we have players from those flights, so speak up! Your fellow players have also managed to open up the Nether. Might be worth a visit!
cL9yafY.gif
Me; i'm getting off you two, need anything?
Me: after a few moments, logs off

@Oranitha: haha you thought you were logging off? nice try

(Somebody's from shadow on the server! One of the new people.)
Me; i'm getting off you two, need anything?
Me: after a few moments, logs off

@Oranitha: haha you thought you were logging off? nice try

(Somebody's from shadow on the server! One of the new people.)
o6FGGwX.pngGWb9eUn.png
ElKYM7J.pngjh3xPp0.png
mlHpBMC.png6mVFIuV.png
nWiQNX9.pngFObX7rS.png

x6q41j.png
8X2ZJTK.png
@Oranitha I might pop in later owo depends on if I can get my hands on my mom's computer(since that's the only place I can use MC cause the computer I technically own is a old dinky one that can't run MC) but I'm wondering if I can buy an island later and put it behind my main one? And if I can can the protection be off since I'm planning to use it for a mob grinder?
@Oranitha I might pop in later owo depends on if I can get my hands on my mom's computer(since that's the only place I can use MC cause the computer I technically own is a old dinky one that can't run MC) but I'm wondering if I can buy an island later and put it behind my main one? And if I can can the protection be off since I'm planning to use it for a mob grinder?
@@Oranitha

May I get added to all pinglists please?
@@Oranitha

May I get added to all pinglists please?
jotaro_by_kawiku-d9ga4oc.pngkakyoin_by_kawiku-d9ga4of.png
@Oranitha
Well, I'm from Wind... The events sound pretty fun though I'm not sure I can get on tonight.
@Oranitha
Well, I'm from Wind... The events sound pretty fun though I'm not sure I can get on tonight.
hey how you doing? well i'm doing just fine.
i lied i'm dying inside

ness, he/him
looking for a dragon with
obsidian or very dark grey primary
red range secondary
male
lightning primal
willing to pay upwards of 200g, depending on colors and genes
Plan for tonight is to add the remaining two deities (Shadowbinder, then Windsinger) and a few more quests. Possibly adding some additional functionality to quests themselves.

Two events were added last night! Elytra Light Tag and Pinata have both been tested and found functional. I'd like to formally thank all y'all for being patient with me, as BOTH experienced technical difficulties, one requiring a full server restart to implement.

I think I can implement most of the functionality as an automatic process, eeeexcept for the prizes.

Proper ping when I know more about tonight, I 'spose.
Plan for tonight is to add the remaining two deities (Shadowbinder, then Windsinger) and a few more quests. Possibly adding some additional functionality to quests themselves.

Two events were added last night! Elytra Light Tag and Pinata have both been tested and found functional. I'd like to formally thank all y'all for being patient with me, as BOTH experienced technical difficulties, one requiring a full server restart to implement.

I think I can implement most of the functionality as an automatic process, eeeexcept for the prizes.

Proper ping when I know more about tonight, I 'spose.
cL9yafY.gif
@Oranitha
Hello, I'm just curious... I played minecraft with friends, but I've never played it on other servers and I know absolutely nothing about common rules, like, what are white-/graylists, what is public domain and such. (Also English's not my native, so sometimes I need time to understand stuff >_<) I mean, I know how to behave (I know that I shouldn't break anybody's buildings and I shouldn't pvp), but there are things I don't know about.
So, the question is, am I allowed to join? :D I like to play the game in my own small corner and evolve, so I'll more likely won't bother anyone?
@Oranitha
Hello, I'm just curious... I played minecraft with friends, but I've never played it on other servers and I know absolutely nothing about common rules, like, what are white-/graylists, what is public domain and such. (Also English's not my native, so sometimes I need time to understand stuff >_<) I mean, I know how to behave (I know that I shouldn't break anybody's buildings and I shouldn't pvp), but there are things I don't know about.
So, the question is, am I allowed to join? :D I like to play the game in my own small corner and evolve, so I'll more likely won't bother anyone?
@atropo You are absolutely welcome on the server! And do not worry about bothering anyone, just go on and have fun :) Unfortunately I'm at work right now, so I can't give you an island, but would you like me to ping you when I get onto the server? As for the terms:

Whitelist: A whitelisted server is one that does not allow people to join unless they are added to a special list. To join a whitelisted server, you must ask permission.

Greylist: A greylisted server is a compromise between not letting anyone on without permission, and letting everyone on. Normally that means letting everyone onto the server, but not giving them permission to build. Our server gives full permission to people who join up, but does not give them a transportation option--without elytra or an island, it is impossible to reach player builds to grief them.

Public domain: Basically, everyone is allowed to build/destroy in an area that is "public domain." Think of your island as your home, where your belongings are legally protected, and "public domain" as a nearby park or sandbox--everyone is allowed to use it, and if you, say, drop off a picnic table there, you should not be surprised to see people sitting at it (or even replacing it with a nicer one, or perhaps removing it altogether).
@atropo You are absolutely welcome on the server! And do not worry about bothering anyone, just go on and have fun :) Unfortunately I'm at work right now, so I can't give you an island, but would you like me to ping you when I get onto the server? As for the terms:

Whitelist: A whitelisted server is one that does not allow people to join unless they are added to a special list. To join a whitelisted server, you must ask permission.

Greylist: A greylisted server is a compromise between not letting anyone on without permission, and letting everyone on. Normally that means letting everyone onto the server, but not giving them permission to build. Our server gives full permission to people who join up, but does not give them a transportation option--without elytra or an island, it is impossible to reach player builds to grief them.

Public domain: Basically, everyone is allowed to build/destroy in an area that is "public domain." Think of your island as your home, where your belongings are legally protected, and "public domain" as a nearby park or sandbox--everyone is allowed to use it, and if you, say, drop off a picnic table there, you should not be surprised to see people sitting at it (or even replacing it with a nicer one, or perhaps removing it altogether).
cL9yafY.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 190 191