Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Minecraft] Shadefall
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 190 191
@Coolkid
Small world :D Hi again!
And cool :> Thank you for the info :D
@Coolkid
Small world :D Hi again!
And cool :> Thank you for the info :D
TOW2n3q.png
Off for dinner. When I return, we vote on a new event!
Off for dinner. When I return, we vote on a new event!
cL9yafY.gif
You know how they said Sornieth has "One to two moons?" What if we're living oin bits of a RWBY shattered moon?
You know how they said Sornieth has "One to two moons?" What if we're living oin bits of a RWBY shattered moon?
wofr_by_epicdragon99-da5ra91.png
EDIT: I got on :D
EDIT: I got on :D
@Oranitha I've never really played on a server like this before so I'd like to give it a shot. IGN is wastelanders
@Oranitha I've never really played on a server like this before so I'd like to give it a shot. IGN is wastelanders
@Oranitha
WE CAME UP WITH AN IDEA :D
What if we call the trader's hub near the spawn "Swipp's Swap Stand"?
And the traders: Swipp, Pipp, Tripp... Dipp, Kipp and so on XD
@Oranitha
WE CAME UP WITH AN IDEA :D
What if we call the trader's hub near the spawn "Swipp's Swap Stand"?
And the traders: Swipp, Pipp, Tripp... Dipp, Kipp and so on XD
alright I finished my mob grinder yesterday and it's proving to be waay more efficient than I thought 0_0. It's a good thing I asked for a non-protected island since I wanted it to be the pubic mob grinder and it's really efficient. Heck everything I have except for my main island is for public use so long as they don't go mad and don't bother to replant/breed back.
alright I finished my mob grinder yesterday and it's proving to be waay more efficient than I thought 0_0. It's a good thing I asked for a non-protected island since I wanted it to be the pubic mob grinder and it's really efficient. Heck everything I have except for my main island is for public use so long as they don't go mad and don't bother to replant/breed back.
So the efficacy of one of our plugins (Party Room) is...questionable, at best. Time to replace it with another! I'm completely open to suggestions as to which we should get, but it MUST have a small overhead (if you can't tell if a plugin consumes lots of resources, I can normally figure it out). Doesn't need to do something at all similar. I heard some support for a tree-cutting plugin?
So the efficacy of one of our plugins (Party Room) is...questionable, at best. Time to replace it with another! I'm completely open to suggestions as to which we should get, but it MUST have a small overhead (if you can't tell if a plugin consumes lots of resources, I can normally figure it out). Doesn't need to do something at all similar. I heard some support for a tree-cutting plugin?
cL9yafY.gif
yay the thread. I haven't been on since I got my island pretty much. On a mini vacation right now haha so no laptop and no minecraft :(
yay the thread. I haven't been on since I got my island pretty much. On a mini vacation right now haha so no laptop and no minecraft :(
EBs1WDl.png
@Eyry Hope you're having fun on vacation :D You reminded me to set up the Discord, thank you! It'll probably be quiet for a fair while, but if you're still around tonight (about ten hours hence), you could use it to chat with us, if you like?

@Eyry Hope you're having fun on vacation :D You reminded me to set up the Discord, thank you! It'll probably be quiet for a fair while, but if you're still around tonight (about ten hours hence), you could use it to chat with us, if you like?

cL9yafY.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 190 191