Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Minecraft] Shadefall
1 2 ... 167 168 169 170 171 ... 190 191
Spike? What does that mean?
Spike? What does that mean?
kIkbHva.png bsf2fqJ.jpg
@stealthclaw When a lot of people are online.
@stealthclaw When a lot of people are online.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag3nSZFR.png
--z9OsVtc.png
--P9aWhak.png
--mgUKUE1.png
--JvUa9ma.png
--JgnXsev.png
[size=6]Sunday Spike and Discussion[/size] First off, spike! Modded: [img]https://budget.bisecthosting.com/index.php?r=status/33060.png[/img] Vanilla: [img]https://premium.bisecthosting.com/index.php?r=status/30679.png[/img] Second off, if I were to keep the modded server open for another month, do people foresee themselves still using it? Third, any interest in a movie night? Fourth, should we re-hold the vote for spike times?
Sunday Spike and Discussion

First off, spike!

Modded:

33060.png

Vanilla:

30679.png

Second off, if I were to keep the modded server open for another month, do people foresee themselves still using it?

Third, any interest in a movie night?

Fourth, should we re-hold the vote for spike times?
cL9yafY.gif
@Oranitha Im not sure, personally I dont really use the modded server! Movie night? aw yis!
@Oranitha Im not sure, personally I dont really use the modded server! Movie night? aw yis!
kIkbHva.png bsf2fqJ.jpg
@Oranitha

I don't really play the modded server.

Movie night would be fun!

Maybe, peope don't really come online during spike times.
@Oranitha

I don't really play the modded server.

Movie night would be fun!

Maybe, peope don't really come online during spike times.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag3nSZFR.png
--z9OsVtc.png
--P9aWhak.png
--mgUKUE1.png
--JvUa9ma.png
--JgnXsev.png
(this is transformice)

Damn I wish I could still play, my laptop was probably smashed.
I might be back in the future tho!! If the movie night is on something like rabbit I might join
(this is transformice)

Damn I wish I could still play, my laptop was probably smashed.
I might be back in the future tho!! If the movie night is on something like rabbit I might join
SIjKhX7.png
@Oranitha

I'd totally continue going on the modded server, I can't say how often- but probably a few times a week?
@Oranitha

I'd totally continue going on the modded server, I can't say how often- but probably a few times a week?
EST (FR +3) // INFP
@Oranitha
i'd definitely keep using the modded server if you kept it open! and oo, a movie night sounds like it might be fun :D

and yeah, reholding the spike vote might be a good idea, since it has been a fair while
@Oranitha
i'd definitely keep using the modded server if you kept it open! and oo, a movie night sounds like it might be fun :D

and yeah, reholding the spike vote might be a good idea, since it has been a fair while
| Smoke | She/Her | FR+0 |
@Oranitha
I am having SO MUCH fun with the modded server! And modded has so much to do it's just impossible to explore all the things in one month.

Reholding the spike vote is probably a good idea. For those of us in college we tend to have different schedules every semester...
@Oranitha
I am having SO MUCH fun with the modded server! And modded has so much to do it's just impossible to explore all the things in one month.

Reholding the spike vote is probably a good idea. For those of us in college we tend to have different schedules every semester...
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@Oranitha - I'd definitely keep playing on the mod server if you kept it open! I need a reason to play it, playing alone isn't much fun....

I'd be up for a spike re-vote, but maybe we could have separate spike times for both servers? That way the people who don't play modded can have some company on the normal server during spikes (for as long as the modded server is around, anyway).
@Oranitha - I'd definitely keep playing on the mod server if you kept it open! I need a reason to play it, playing alone isn't much fun....

I'd be up for a spike re-vote, but maybe we could have separate spike times for both servers? That way the people who don't play modded can have some company on the normal server during spikes (for as long as the modded server is around, anyway).
ijSltiY.png OsScJdH.gif Y6PXVHf.gif IDpiM0V.gif
1 2 ... 167 168 169 170 171 ... 190 191