Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | MAW! Discussion Time
@UnicornSparkle

Hi, thanks for asking! VoxxVoleur just answered a very similar question here.
I hope this is helpful! :0
Thanks so much for wanting to participate!
@UnicornSparkle

Hi, thanks for asking! VoxxVoleur just answered a very similar question here.
I hope this is helpful! :0
Thanks so much for wanting to participate!
AXFBrIx.png
@candyhighgaming

Omg same!! Honestly MysteryBen's animated vid is what got me interested, and there isn't a single song by the band I haven't liked thus far. Mystery Skulls is amazing~

I'm assuming for Honeycomb you mean adopted sister or half-sister (I went to look at his heritage lines and see if you had a bio on his sister to work with). Which is she? It may help to build some ideas off of his sibling a bit. o:

All your dragons are gorgeous and glorious oh my goodness???

Quick question: What's the make-up of your clan? Is it 'modernized', very low-key? A military clan, village, etc etc? I read your profile and it sounds like a mysterious sort of clan, but is it high-tech or more primal?

Simply going off of what I've read, I do have something in mind for one of them~

Techno
Some dragons like to joke that there's no way a Shadow dragon can best a Lightning dragon when it comes to technology. Techno doesn't really mind the statement; or the odd look of uncertainty some give him when he offers his aid. To him, fixing and tinkering broken equipment is a work of passion and diligence. He thrives in his craft, and loves trying to best his own abilities in creating new pieces of technology to better the lives of others.

Techno doesn't speak much on his life prior to joining his clan. It was a drab life; his father always dotting after him and teasing that his mechanisms wouldn't amount too much and he should have more faith in nature's ability to heal and help others (it's still a sore spot for Techno) and his mother who was hardly around for his upbringing. That's to say, it wasn't a terrible life, but it was mundane; with little faith put in him by others.

Perhaps the lack of support from others in his youth is part of the reason the spiral can be so dependent on the approval and affection of others now. He'd never admit to it though, even if that was the true.

Also I think that Prince's lore thus far is really promising! o: It makes sense to me, and it definitely draws me into the character. I love your gene project for him too, the Cherub looks absolutely phenomenal.
@candyhighgaming

Omg same!! Honestly MysteryBen's animated vid is what got me interested, and there isn't a single song by the band I haven't liked thus far. Mystery Skulls is amazing~

I'm assuming for Honeycomb you mean adopted sister or half-sister (I went to look at his heritage lines and see if you had a bio on his sister to work with). Which is she? It may help to build some ideas off of his sibling a bit. o:

All your dragons are gorgeous and glorious oh my goodness???

Quick question: What's the make-up of your clan? Is it 'modernized', very low-key? A military clan, village, etc etc? I read your profile and it sounds like a mysterious sort of clan, but is it high-tech or more primal?

Simply going off of what I've read, I do have something in mind for one of them~

Techno
Some dragons like to joke that there's no way a Shadow dragon can best a Lightning dragon when it comes to technology. Techno doesn't really mind the statement; or the odd look of uncertainty some give him when he offers his aid. To him, fixing and tinkering broken equipment is a work of passion and diligence. He thrives in his craft, and loves trying to best his own abilities in creating new pieces of technology to better the lives of others.

Techno doesn't speak much on his life prior to joining his clan. It was a drab life; his father always dotting after him and teasing that his mechanisms wouldn't amount too much and he should have more faith in nature's ability to heal and help others (it's still a sore spot for Techno) and his mother who was hardly around for his upbringing. That's to say, it wasn't a terrible life, but it was mundane; with little faith put in him by others.

Perhaps the lack of support from others in his youth is part of the reason the spiral can be so dependent on the approval and affection of others now. He'd never admit to it though, even if that was the true.

Also I think that Prince's lore thus far is really promising! o: It makes sense to me, and it definitely draws me into the character. I love your gene project for him too, the Cherub looks absolutely phenomenal.
9e0957ca70ace63ed9a6bbea2659f58e1a66cdda.png x- @RoyalSorceress
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
@Angiet28
Got 2 Flametail Loach here for you and 5 Ferrets~
Wishlist is here

@firedragons
I have a Juvenile Prairie Skink here I can give you~ Sorry I don't have more ;;'
Wishlist is here

@NoxUmbra25
2 Emerald Rings for you and a Gathering exclusive Garden Larail~ Hope you enjoy :3 And a couple insects, don't have much due to selling out most of my hoard.
Wishlist is here

@Merigold
Got an Ambush stone right here for you~
Wishlist is here

@Raccoongirl
Random apparel is falling from the sky! Oh my! :D
Wishlist is here

@Kingasaurus
It's still raining apparel. Blame the Arcanist.
Wishlist is here

@Detreyl
A collection of treasure is coming your way~
Wishlist is here

@RolandDeschain
Treasure for you as well~
Wishlist is here

@Solztize
A Gathering Exclusive Garden Larail has invaded your territory! Eeck, don't let it eat all the veggies!
Wishlist is here

@thatjaeger
A Veteran's Shoulder Scar for you
Wishlist is here

Edit//
And with this, I have reached 700 granted wishes.
Seven
Hundred

What the heck that went fast
@Angiet28
Got 2 Flametail Loach here for you and 5 Ferrets~
Wishlist is here

@firedragons
I have a Juvenile Prairie Skink here I can give you~ Sorry I don't have more ;;'
Wishlist is here

@NoxUmbra25
2 Emerald Rings for you and a Gathering exclusive Garden Larail~ Hope you enjoy :3 And a couple insects, don't have much due to selling out most of my hoard.
Wishlist is here

@Merigold
Got an Ambush stone right here for you~
Wishlist is here

@Raccoongirl
Random apparel is falling from the sky! Oh my! :D
Wishlist is here

@Kingasaurus
It's still raining apparel. Blame the Arcanist.
Wishlist is here

@Detreyl
A collection of treasure is coming your way~
Wishlist is here

@RolandDeschain
Treasure for you as well~
Wishlist is here

@Solztize
A Gathering Exclusive Garden Larail has invaded your territory! Eeck, don't let it eat all the veggies!
Wishlist is here

@thatjaeger
A Veteran's Shoulder Scar for you
Wishlist is here

Edit//
And with this, I have reached 700 granted wishes.
Seven
Hundred

What the heck that went fast
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
@royalsorceress

Thank you so much.

Wow 700 Wishes Granted!!!!!!!!

That is super cool.

@royalsorceress

Thank you so much.

Wow 700 Wishes Granted!!!!!!!!

That is super cool.

@Angiet28

You're quite welcome! I hope to help you inch further along on those difficult to get Swipp familiars, I know how much of a pain they can be to save up trade-ables for.

Ahhh thank you!! ;u; I'm super proud. Really hoping to get 1k before this year is over!!
@Angiet28

You're quite welcome! I hope to help you inch further along on those difficult to get Swipp familiars, I know how much of a pain they can be to save up trade-ables for.

Ahhh thank you!! ;u; I'm super proud. Really hoping to get 1k before this year is over!!
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
@RoyalSorceress

YOU NEED TO STOP BEING SO NICE.
@RoyalSorceress

YOU NEED TO STOP BEING SO NICE.
@thatjaeger

YOU CAN'T STOP THE TRAIN OF NICENESS.
@thatjaeger

YOU CAN'T STOP THE TRAIN OF NICENESS.
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
@RoyalSorceress

YOU STOP THAT RIGHT NOW FRIEND.
@RoyalSorceress

YOU STOP THAT RIGHT NOW FRIEND.
I'm just going to stay out of this, so she gets a massive headstart~

And then, it'll be fun.
I'm just going to stay out of this, so she gets a massive headstart~

And then, it'll be fun.
4UUQPPZ.gif
@thatjaeger
Make me >;o

@ VoxxVoleur
Hush, you enjoy your much deserved vacation and spoil yourself silly!!
@thatjaeger
Make me >;o

@ VoxxVoleur
Hush, you enjoy your much deserved vacation and spoil yourself silly!!
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon