Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What If: The Shade As A Dragon Deity
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 52 53
@RingsofSaturn thank
@RingsofSaturn thank
IqUCcBx.gif
@Ragnarok42
I can dreammmmmmmmm.
But my offer still stands, if you ever wanna make more fanfic fuel just hit me up and ill send as much money as I can ^-^
Cause It's a superrr cool idea :D
@Ragnarok42
I can dreammmmmmmmm.
But my offer still stands, if you ever wanna make more fanfic fuel just hit me up and ill send as much money as I can ^-^
Cause It's a superrr cool idea :D
O0LnWau.png
@Ragnarok42 This is so cool! My sister sent me here. :)
@Ragnarok42 This is so cool! My sister sent me here. :)
FR Pudding Art: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2174676
@Ragnarok42

Hey. :) I have changed my username from Overture to Dezember. Do you mind changing that in the pinglist? :) Thanks!
@Ragnarok42

Hey. :) I have changed my username from Overture to Dezember. Do you mind changing that in the pinglist? :) Thanks!
Y8eNONv.png vetica_by_coloradoblues-dbd9yhg.gif dNCLmdm.png
@Ragnarok42

This is incredible. I love it. If flight rising ever implements the shade as a flight, I would join it so fast. Please add me to the pinglist
@Ragnarok42

This is incredible. I love it. If flight rising ever implements the shade as a flight, I would join it so fast. Please add me to the pinglist
pixilart-drawing.png
This is so freaking awesome. Give me a day or two - I'm going to draw up some Void-touched stuff. Possibly a breed, maybe some familiars, and certainly the deity. Sound cool?
This is so freaking awesome. Give me a day or two - I'm going to draw up some Void-touched stuff. Possibly a breed, maybe some familiars, and certainly the deity. Sound cool?
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
tumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngtumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
[/code]
@Ragnarok42 [img]http://orig12.deviantart.net/c5ba/f/2017/115/b/f/voidwaker_by_mythception-db75e71.png[/img] [center][font=cambria][size=4][i]"The Shade is a vast, unknowable subject - its deity doubly so. They call him - her - no, IT - the Voidwaker. They say that it is an amalgamate of twisted dreams, hellbent on righting what was made wrong by the Eleven. Nobody knows exactly what it is or what its abilities are, but one thing is for sure: it does not bode well." [/center][/i] - From [i]Musings of the Elder Gods[/i] by [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=217273&tab=dragon&did=26786453]Corven[/url]. [/font][/size]Took a shot at designing the Voidwaker - very happy with how he came out! I know he's supposed to be pitch black, but he looked so dull and colorless that I thought that adding in the green was a nice touch. Hope you all like him! By the way, his colors are Obsidian Basic / Eldritch Basic / Eldritch Opal.
@Ragnarok42

voidwaker_by_mythception-db75e71.png
"The Shade is a vast, unknowable subject - its deity doubly so. They call him - her - no, IT - the Voidwaker. They say that it is an amalgamate of twisted dreams, hellbent on righting what was made wrong by the Eleven. Nobody knows exactly what it is or what its abilities are, but one thing is for sure: it does not bode well."

- From Musings of the Elder Gods by Corven.

Took a shot at designing the Voidwaker - very happy with how he came out! I know he's supposed to be pitch black, but he looked so dull and colorless that I thought that adding in the green was a nice touch. Hope you all like him!

By the way, his colors are Obsidian Basic / Eldritch Basic / Eldritch Opal.
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
tumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngtumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
[/code]
@Luthyx
Isn't the Voidwaker a female if you want to give it a gender? Or, its main head is female, at least...
@Luthyx
Isn't the Voidwaker a female if you want to give it a gender? Or, its main head is female, at least...
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
@Averat Quoting from the main thread [quote][i]Female? Male? You misunderstand. Your concepts do not apply here, our great enlightener is beyond the comprehension of those still within the dream. ... She is mother, He is father, and yet it is both and neither. ...[/i][/quote]
@Averat
Quoting from the main thread
Quote:
Female? Male? You misunderstand. Your concepts do not apply here, our great enlightener is beyond the comprehension of those still within the dream.
She is mother, He is father, and yet it is both and neither. ...
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
@Melova
Yes, but it/she is called female sometimes. It/She.
@Melova
Yes, but it/she is called female sometimes. It/She.
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 52 53