Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | #ArcanistNo!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 96 97
[Arcanist]: Its always raining aliens in Starfall Isle, so it wouldn't be difficult to get ten or twenty.
[Arcanist]: Its always raining aliens in Starfall Isle, so it wouldn't be difficult to get ten or twenty.
FR +15 | Mobile
Quitting.
Dragon Sale Hoard Sale
[Windsinger]: Wait, if aliens are that close... I can explore other planets!

[Entire Wind flight]: WINDSINGER NOOOOOO

[Plaguebringer]: Can I have the Windswept Plateau if you leave?
[Windsinger]: Wait, if aliens are that close... I can explore other planets!

[Entire Wind flight]: WINDSINGER NOOOOOO

[Plaguebringer]: Can I have the Windswept Plateau if you leave?
windh4.png
@WynterDragen
[Tidelord]: Don't. Touch. My Sea. I cannot foresee a good future for you if you do...
@WynterDragen
[Tidelord]: Don't. Touch. My Sea. I cannot foresee a good future for you if you do...
Na5WGHa.png
@tigressRising
[Stormcatcher]: Does electrocuting it count?
@tigressRising
[Stormcatcher]: Does electrocuting it count?
[Arcanist]: Travelling to other planets... That sounds very interesting. I would like to know what kind of creatures they have. And might as see how radioactive cake would affect them-

[Lightweaver]: We already agreed not to have anymore radioactive food!

[Arcanist]: To be feed to the dragons, yes. But we don't have any agreement for the aliens. Stromcatcher, would you fancy making me a space ship?
[Arcanist]: Travelling to other planets... That sounds very interesting. I would like to know what kind of creatures they have. And might as see how radioactive cake would affect them-

[Lightweaver]: We already agreed not to have anymore radioactive food!

[Arcanist]: To be feed to the dragons, yes. But we don't have any agreement for the aliens. Stromcatcher, would you fancy making me a space ship?
FR +15 | Mobile
Quitting.
Dragon Sale Hoard Sale
@WynterDragen
[Tidelord]: Yes.
@WynterDragen
[Tidelord]: Yes.
Na5WGHa.png
[Earthshaker]: Please build him the ship so he can go, then perhaps next time we make a joined effort it will actually last.
[Earthshaker]: Please build him the ship so he can go, then perhaps next time we make a joined effort it will actually last.
[Shadowbringer]: O my tangled Wood guys! You need to chill...C'mon....Let's go from some delicious bread with meat (?)

[Windsinger]: Wel...Im a Little hungry....
[Shadowbringer]: O my tangled Wood guys! You need to chill...C'mon....Let's go from some delicious bread with meat (?)

[Windsinger]: Wel...Im a Little hungry....

nkMK0Mg.png
[Lightweaver] ....... Hmmmm. What if... it was for "reasearch"...... ?
[Lightweaver] ....... Hmmmm. What if... it was for "reasearch"...... ?
A0qtRly.gif
Oh my Stormcatcher, how could I have forgotten?!? @GoldenFae46, GET YOUR FAE BUTT OVER HERE NOW

[Shadowbinder] Isn't everything you do for some form of research?

[Stormcatcher] Well, according to the statistics I've gathered, anywhere from 72-96 percent of the things Lightweaver does, she does for research, bit the percentage will chance depending upon if one uses mean, median or mode to calculate.

[Tidelord] *facepalm*
Oh my Stormcatcher, how could I have forgotten?!? @GoldenFae46, GET YOUR FAE BUTT OVER HERE NOW

[Shadowbinder] Isn't everything you do for some form of research?

[Stormcatcher] Well, according to the statistics I've gathered, anywhere from 72-96 percent of the things Lightweaver does, she does for research, bit the percentage will chance depending upon if one uses mean, median or mode to calculate.

[Tidelord] *facepalm*
NAfHsH1.png

Amaranth41
kOascjf.png HSk834N.png
they/them · EST · USA · writer · artist · scientist

jJluim0.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 96 97