Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ideal Dragon Survey! Please Look!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Here's the survey, filling it out will only take a minute or two of your time- http://******/forms/XwEjEVqDJp

Knowing what genes and colors are currently popular can be very helpful to breeders.

Comment if you see a way the survey can be improved!

If you're a breeder, ping me if you want to know the survey results! I'm thinking this can be a weekly updated thing, so breeders can know what people like right now.

Here is the results thread-
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1711134/1
Here's the survey, filling it out will only take a minute or two of your time- http://******/forms/XwEjEVqDJp

Knowing what genes and colors are currently popular can be very helpful to breeders.

Comment if you see a way the survey can be improved!

If you're a breeder, ping me if you want to know the survey results! I'm thinking this can be a weekly updated thing, so breeders can know what people like right now.

Here is the results thread-
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1711134/1
Ping list:
@glowb @Lunazaki @StormLightning12 @Joying @totallynotsuper @PokeRobin @kadathem @Nabesima @Nekoro @ricci @handdrawnviolist @Astrix @RoseOfGehenna @Shadowwolf3759 @Macrofossil @EmberSword @Liepard @Mole @ShiraCheshire @Everwinged @Katarra @willowminnow @Mida @Kitiara @SkyWishes21 @Loom @thecatsred @FreohrDatia @Sciencing @Foxofwonders @Elzerei @bellzan @Squishey @Zaelium @CaptainSnowblack @Starstreak @Cilverlining @DragonRider1217 @Dussty @DragonHeart996 @Sorbet @Nurylon @kawakamis @humanityxpeople
Ping list:
@glowb @Lunazaki @StormLightning12 @Joying @totallynotsuper @PokeRobin @kadathem @Nabesima @Nekoro @ricci @handdrawnviolist @Astrix @RoseOfGehenna @Shadowwolf3759 @Macrofossil @EmberSword @Liepard @Mole @ShiraCheshire @Everwinged @Katarra @willowminnow @Mida @Kitiara @SkyWishes21 @Loom @thecatsred @FreohrDatia @Sciencing @Foxofwonders @Elzerei @bellzan @Squishey @Zaelium @CaptainSnowblack @Starstreak @Cilverlining @DragonRider1217 @Dussty @DragonHeart996 @Sorbet @Nurylon @kawakamis @humanityxpeople
@glowb

Improvement suggestion:

"Do you like double or triple color combinations?"

Use a "Choose many" option for this one. Some people like XXY AND XYX, but not XYY, as an example.
@glowb

Improvement suggestion:

"Do you like double or triple color combinations?"

Use a "Choose many" option for this one. Some people like XXY AND XYX, but not XYY, as an example.
Ricci
They/Them

PetButt is coming
tumblr_ntne4zunqe1ueyht5o1_250.png
Romanticle of
bjonesbeta

PetButt is coming
@ricci
Ok, thanks! Added!
@ricci
Ok, thanks! Added!
@glowb I might be weird, but I don't have a singular favorite dragon species. In case I'm not the only one, you might want to add the ability to choose multiple or an indifferent option
@glowb I might be weird, but I don't have a singular favorite dragon species. In case I'm not the only one, you might want to add the ability to choose multiple or an indifferent option
tumblr_inline_p81uu7fh7C1tsrqpm_75sq.gif

[*] FR +0
[*] 80% gen 1 lair. Please send help, my wallet is dying.
[*] Stay safe out there people!

@Espeon5712 Alright, added as well!
@Espeon5712 Alright, added as well!
@glowb

Could you add me to the pinglist for the results? I don't run a hatchery thread currently, but I do plan to do one once school is out of the way.
@glowb

Could you add me to the pinglist for the results? I don't run a hatchery thread currently, but I do plan to do one once school is out of the way.
9D8YYS1.png
@StormLightning12 added! Good luck!
@StormLightning12 added! Good luck!
Have an idea about this, but always curious. Would love to be added to the pinglist!
Have an idea about this, but always curious. Would love to be added to the pinglist!
Mostly hiatus-ing. PMs are the easiest way to contact me at the moment, but expect lots of time for it to get noticed.
@Joying added! And I like your username!
@Joying added! And I like your username!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8