Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ideal Dragon Survey! Please Look!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Glowb - I'd like to be added to the ping list! I have a feeling my favorite breed and genes are everyone else's least.
@Glowb - I'd like to be added to the ping list! I have a feeling my favorite breed and genes are everyone else's least.
dR1OCbi.png
@Macrofossil yeah I'm getting the same feeling! Added!
@Macrofossil yeah I'm getting the same feeling! Added!
@glowb
Would you mind adding me to the ping list?
@glowb
Would you mind adding me to the ping list?
@glowb could you add me to the pinglist as well? im not even a breeder but im curious lol
@glowb could you add me to the pinglist as well? im not even a breeder but im curious lol
100uh_oh.png . they/he || fr tumblr || art shop (kind of)

don't mind me if i over explain things, don't reply when i have nothing to say, etc etc. it's the autism lol :-)
Pgv53XB.png
9R2Unq1.png
tn0RSo5.png
6ZdcGpT.png
dEe2UrM.png
@glowb
I'd like to be added to the pinglist as well! as someone coming back to fr from a hiatus, I think it's be quite interesting to see how my choices differed from others, haha!
@glowb
I'd like to be added to the pinglist as well! as someone coming back to fr from a hiatus, I think it's be quite interesting to see how my choices differed from others, haha!
tbbsig3_zps13cxj42v.png
Got it all done for you!
Got it all done for you!
lik2pA1X.jpg
@glowb
I would also like to be pinged when results come out.
Will be very interesting to see the most popular colors. I'm sure Snapper will win least favorite breed though, likely with Ridgeback not too far behind.
@glowb
I would also like to be pinged when results come out.
Will be very interesting to see the most popular colors. I'm sure Snapper will win least favorite breed though, likely with Ridgeback not too far behind.
The RNG taketh, and the RNG taketh more. The RNG does not give.
Hoard style apparel guide (!image heavy!)
Small art shop!
@PeridotsFoot
I feel like they mean XYY
@PeridotsFoot
I feel like they mean XYY
Gammass.gif
@glowb may I be added to the pinglist? I want to start breeding so this could be beneficial
@glowb may I be added to the pinglist? I want to start breeding so this could be beneficial
E559-D5-F4-C662-4-D52-8-B3-A-61895-A43-D993.png
Another for the pinglist! ..Although I'm going to be sad to see my beloved Snappers hated by everyone. ;_;
Another for the pinglist! ..Although I'm going to be sad to see my beloved Snappers hated by everyone. ;_;
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8