Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ideal Dragon Survey! Please Look!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@glowb
I'm not a breeder but I'm weird, so I'd love to be pinged for results!
@glowb
I'm not a breeder but I'm weird, so I'd love to be pinged for results!
@glowb - Thanks - I'm the one that just submitted one about not liking female skydancers but that I'm looking for one right now anyway. Didn't include my username just because I wasn't sure how public that'd end up being and didn't want to be pinged a million times about it.
@glowb - Thanks - I'm the one that just submitted one about not liking female skydancers but that I'm looking for one right now anyway. Didn't include my username just because I wasn't sure how public that'd end up being and didn't want to be pinged a million times about it.
Mostly hiatus-ing. PMs are the easiest way to contact me at the moment, but expect lots of time for it to get noticed.
@totallynotsuper added! Yeah, it can be interesting to see what everybody likes!

@Joying Ah ok, I'll add a section for other feedback then. But when I make the weekly update, it'll just be graphs and such, all anonymous!
@totallynotsuper added! Yeah, it can be interesting to see what everybody likes!

@Joying Ah ok, I'll add a section for other feedback then. But when I make the weekly update, it'll just be graphs and such, all anonymous!
Add me to the pinglist for results please! @glowb
Add me to the pinglist for results please! @glowb
Art_shop_test.png ........................ Adopt_shop_edit.png
@PokeRobin Added! Wow, this is growing fast!
@PokeRobin Added! Wow, this is growing fast!
@glowb can i be added to the pinglist too? I want to see how unpopular my favorite genes are......
@glowb can i be added to the pinglist too? I want to see how unpopular my favorite genes are......
SOooSub.pngLQJnzWT.pngDt9vOha.pngSOooSub.png
@glowb
I'd love to see the results! :>
@glowb
I'd love to see the results! :>
KmnIjfw.png
@kadathem oh my gosh same, I can't believe what the most popular breed is right now

@Nabesima added!
@kadathem oh my gosh same, I can't believe what the most popular breed is right now

@Nabesima added!
@glowb I recommend adding a "Does matching eyes matter?" Yes/No/Don't Care :)
@glowb I recommend adding a "Does matching eyes matter?" Yes/No/Don't Care :)
vvTo3kO.png

syJrt1N.gif
@Coldblooded Good suggestion! Added!
@Coldblooded Good suggestion! Added!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8