Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Spaceflight Rising
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 55 56
@Llealynarisia Perhaps Beastclans could be the native sentient lifeforms of the planets dragons colonize? Like maybe dragons colonize a planet and get into conflict with the locals, and this happens enough times on enough planets for the colonized to band together to drive off the Elemental Empires using hijacked dragon technology
@Llealynarisia Perhaps Beastclans could be the native sentient lifeforms of the planets dragons colonize? Like maybe dragons colonize a planet and get into conflict with the locals, and this happens enough times on enough planets for the colonized to band together to drive off the Elemental Empires using hijacked dragon technology
Na5WGHa.png
I could totally see that, yep. Or...!!! IDEA!!! Okay so dom here on FR treats Beastclans as a lump as another flight. So WHAT IF....

The beastclans were already their own allied group (a Federation, if you will ;D) of planets, species, and ships. The dragons stumbled into their territory (intentionally or otherwise) and they've been skirmishing ever since.

So - beastclans would have their own ships, weapons, defenses, etc - I imagine with some variations based on species, but with some general commonality between them too to identify them as beastclans due to their close alliance and probably developing technology together. Perhaps the beastclans even reached space-travel before the dragons did! Dun dun dunnnn.
I could totally see that, yep. Or...!!! IDEA!!! Okay so dom here on FR treats Beastclans as a lump as another flight. So WHAT IF....

The beastclans were already their own allied group (a Federation, if you will ;D) of planets, species, and ships. The dragons stumbled into their territory (intentionally or otherwise) and they've been skirmishing ever since.

So - beastclans would have their own ships, weapons, defenses, etc - I imagine with some variations based on species, but with some general commonality between them too to identify them as beastclans due to their close alliance and probably developing technology together. Perhaps the beastclans even reached space-travel before the dragons did! Dun dun dunnnn.
Come to the dork side. Do not make me de-story you. Image © Diaktoros
DriftAwayBanner_zpsd03e0e45.jpg tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
DNOE36T.png
(water-only links)
@Llealynarisia
Why have I not clicked on this thread before, this is amazing. Just read through all 19 pages and bookmarked the first. Please add me to any and all pinglists!
@Llealynarisia
Why have I not clicked on this thread before, this is amazing. Just read through all 19 pages and bookmarked the first. Please add me to any and all pinglists!
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@Llealynarisia

Is there an RP for this yet? Because if there isn't, someone needs to make one.
@Llealynarisia

Is there an RP for this yet? Because if there isn't, someone needs to make one.
xy | they/xem | +3 fr time | gen1s for sale
@FeatherAsh Not yet. Part of me wants to start a group, but I'm also busy with other projects. If someone else wants to start one, however, then I would definitely be willing to help as much as I can~
@FeatherAsh Not yet. Part of me wants to start a group, but I'm also busy with other projects. If someone else wants to start one, however, then I would definitely be willing to help as much as I can~
Garden-of-Shadows-Signature.png X9XFFVl.png
Ooh, if a RP gets made I wanna be on the pinglist!
Ooh, if a RP gets made I wanna be on the pinglist!
zXxPZyW.pngh9eGKnU.pngSkLRWkr.png
Ahh this is totally chill. Please ping me for any new stuff!

This thread actually goes along with my current lore too! :D
Ahh this is totally chill. Please ping me for any new stuff!

This thread actually goes along with my current lore too! :D

@Llealynarisia
I'm back with the Fire fleet!! XD
Its even longer than Earth's ^^

@raktajino
I hope u don't mind, I borrowed some of your earlier concepts and built it into my own slightly X3

Fire:
The Fire Flight’s capabilities emphasize the need for quick, rapid responses to virtually anything, making them one of the fastest reacting flights ever. Whenever opportunities arise, Fire is usually among the first, if not the first faction to act upon it. However, this focus on short-term benefits has left them exposed to problems of the future, especially with regards to sustainable development. Fire’s various clans tend to be a rather scattered bunch although they clans in a particular system tend to band together and form joint cooperative units.

Diplomatically, Fire enjoys amicable relations with all other flights save Earth and Nature. Fire doesn’t really believe in cooperation between flights, as their overriding philosophy tends to be rather that of self-sufficiency. The only exception to this seems to be with the Lightning and Arcane flights, which cooperate on further advancing the efficiency of manufacturing processes through industrial improvements, atomic extraction and modular designs.

Ties between Fire and Nature tend to be rather tense at times, mostly due to the fact that Fire has a very messy history of consuming worlds in their bid for resources, often turning lush planets into lifeless rocks. Even now, after a marked change in policy from continued campaigns by the other flights towards sustainable development, lingering tensions remain.

Ties with Earth on the other hand, have only continued to be strained and icy. No one is quite so sure what one flight did to the other, but it appears both are locked in an arms race. Although some efforts have been made to isolate economic cooperation from this cold war, successful ventures between the 2 are few and far between. Certainly not helping is the ongoing standoff in the S-871 asteroid cluster, with capital ships from both sides staring at each other.

Economically, Fire’s economy tends to have very dramatic cycles with massive jumps and falls in its economic output, which analysts have pegged towards the discovery of new materials, planets, resource rice asteroids or gas giants. Although others might wonder how these massive swings could possibly allow society to function with employment rates forever changing, Fire’s residents have not only adapted to it, but are thriving in it.

Their financial experts are among the most sought after everywhere, capable of deliverable some of the most eye popping return on investments year on year, regardless of market conditions. Indeed, while other flights might dump their investments and be happy with minimal losses during economic downturns, Fire operates with a vengeance during these situations, often snapping up undervalued assets before the market even realizes what just happened. To them, chaos is something that they thrive in. You can either lose yourself, or you can roll with it. In their society, the only accepted return is a positive one. Many have tried for ages to emulate Fire, but none have succeeded. In other flights, and to a lesser extent the beast clans, having a someone from the Fire flight as their financial consultant and advisor is seen as a sign of massive prestige. Along with their legendary status for performance, equally infamous are the massive salaries and compensations they demand, making their services exclusively the realm of the elite.

Fire also has some of the most advanced manufacturing facilities in existence, rivalled only by those from the Lightning flight. Fire’s capabilities are well-known far and wide for their low-unit production costs, achieved through some of the most efficient construction, fabrication and synthesizing processes derived by its scientists and engineers. Indeed, many corporations from the other flights have out-sourced their manufacturing bases to Fire territory, which has caused quite a bit of tension back at their own home flights.
On the other end of the spectrum, Fire also has some of the most exquisite jewellery collections for sale which are well known for being nigh impossible to find anywhere else for the simple reason that no other flight has the capabilities to extract or synthesize them. A booming industry exists to serve the elite by allowing them to even customize their jewellery from the gems chosen, the metals used to encircle them, their luminosity, color, purity and a whole host of other specifications. One such customized creation made headlines after a corporate executive ordered a necklace made purely Musgravite for a whopping 350 million credits.

Militarily, Fire has a very disjointed command structure, with many different units operating independent of one another. While this has allowed for rapid responses towards any incursion, joint coordination between the various military branches tends to be rather hap hazard at best. Although plans do exist for the formalization of all units into a centralized command in the event of a catastrophic war, Flame marshals are more than willing to let this chaos continue during peace time to encourage battle readiness. Indeed, pirates praying upon Fire’s civilians have more often than not found themselves being met with overwhelming force by responding teams. Its not all that uncommon to hear that multiple cruisers from different planetary systems responding to a single pirate ship, simply because it chose a rather unfortunate target for itself. Equipment and training wise, heavy emphasis is placed on offensive capabilities on the belief that “the best defense, is a good offense”, with directed energy systems being employed almost exclusively in its military.

Fire’s Air Force has a noted ability to pack massive amounts of weaponry onto its platforms. Its not uncommon for its aviators to mount 3 or more different weapon systems on their war fighters. There is no such thing as overkill in their military culture. However it has not gone unnoticed by their adversaries that in a bid to squeeze as many weapon systems onto 1 platform as possible, mobility and defensive capabilities have been sacrificed. As a result, the rule of 2 was invented by Fire commanders, where 2 squadrons operate in conjunction with each other in overlapping units, with 1 unit always engaging the enemy while another recharges its weapons to ensure the enemy is too preoccupied with self survival to mount an effective response.

Apart from pulse lasers for close range combat, fighters also utilize the METEOR air to air system which launches energized beams that home in on their target, a system derived from cooperation with the Arcane flight. For air to ground targets, plasma and heavy beam emplacements are typically used to burn out their opponents and their defensive systems. Should a target prove to be too heavily armed or armored to take down, Fire deploys the TS-1001 Blaze, a massive hulking airship used for heavy air support. Most noteworthy are its M-55 Argus missiles. Although not individually large, they pack a hybrid warhead, one of only a handful to do so in existence. Upon impact with the enemy, the front of the missile is squashed against the enemy hull and the rear of the missile is detonated after a 2 second delay, forcing the front into the hull and triggering a secondary detonation of the warhead, resulting in high velocity plasma being forced through the hull as it energizes itself into a plasma beam.

The Space and Naval branches operate through the use of numerous strike groups, with capital ships typically stationed in the middle of a sphere of influence, while smaller strike groups operate at the outer rims. In the event of an incursion into this sphere of influence, small strike teams within the immediate vicinity typically respond within minutes to engage enemy forces, and if needed, engage if fire support is requested. Most weapon emplacements on ships tend to be forward facing and although this has left Fire fleets vulnerable to certain combat tactics such as the infamous “crossing the T”, it also allows the fleet to bring its whole firepower down on the enemy as it engages them at long range.

Past engagements with the beast tribes have shown a weakness in its defences however. In the past, naval tacticians have always pondered on a curious regularity among the otherwise chaotic Fire military: the precise and constant formation distance between its combat ships. Whilst small frigates would often break off in major engagements to pursue targets of opportunity, no one ship ever strayed more than a certain distance from one another. Although initially put down to simply being a policy of there being “safety in numbers”, the first Battle of Yggdrasil” between Fire and the beast tribes revealed that this was to cover Fire’s weaknesses in its air defences. Fire had relied exclusively on the DEAD-3 system to protect its ships from aerial incursions. Although massive and devastating even to large scout ships, the system had a large cooldown time, with an average cycle time of 1 min between each shot during which the battery would be inoperable. The set distance between ships was a calculated overlay to allow multiple systems to cover one another as the cooled off. During the battle, the beast tribes employed the use of Microwave emitters that prevented the effective cooldown of the DEAD-3, resulting in an opening that their own air forces did not fail to exploit, resulting in the first defeat for draconic forces in the long bloody Lynx War between the dragons and beast tribes. Although newer models have improved heat efficiency and research is currently underway towards smaller rapid fire systems, Fire still retains a massive deficiency behind the other flights in terms of air defences.

Oddly enough, it was this defeat that would mark their dreadnought’s rise into infamy. Previously, it was thought that dreadnoughts were simply not worth creating and maintaining in the fleet due to their status as highly specialized capital ships. For the amount of credits and resources sunk into a dreadnought, a more flexible battleship or carrier could have been created that could undertake a wider variety of missions. The First Battle of Yggdrasil changed all that. With the sting of humiliation hot on their minds, the Flamecaller personally led a team of scientists and engineers to create a new series of Dreadnoughts specialized not only in offensive capabilities, but defensive ones as well, marking one of the only times a Deity AI has ever personally intervened in their flight’s affairs. In a unprecedented show of intimate cooperation, the Arcanist allowed Fire scientist and engineers access to its techniques of matter and antimatter manipulation in a bid to turn the tides of the war, which had gone poorly for dragonkind after Fire’s defeat as their enemies become embolded by their success. All across the front, dragonkind was fully on the defensive and losing ground.

After nearly 7 years of research and development, the first of what would become one of the most controversial series of starships rolled off the assembly line at the Blacksand Annex, the Inferno Class. First impressions weren’t pretty, with many criticizing on the fact that it was smaller than other flagships in service and that it seemed to lack any heavy weapons. There was no visible turret, missile emplacements or any other sort of armament other than its 12 air defense systems. Such was the impression that the beast tribes also had when they first encountered it, although that quickly changed to one of fear and horror. Deep in the ship’s interior lied its true weapon, a molten alloy core so classified that not even the ship’s engineers knew its composition, only how to maintain it and ensure it remained safe for the rest of the crew. Years of research had achieved a synthesis of Arcane and Fire technology, yielding the Thanix system, a weapon system that utilized a molten mass that alternated between offense and defense as needed without delay.

The first operational deployment was at The Second Battle of Yggdrasil on Interstellar Year 2512, November 22, where a numerically inferior allied dragon fleet engaged the combined might of the beast tribe’s combat forces and their defense satellites Habilis and Victoria. Although first-hand accounts of what followed are sketchy at best, survivors describe that the Inferno ships almost seemed so glow, with red lines stretching along the length of their ships with the central bow opening up as a silvery blue liquid alloy was released that then proceeded to lash out at enemy ships, in many cases cleaving many ships clean in half. Not even the beast tribe’s capital ships were spared, with their shields collapsing mere seconds after contact, followed by anniliation. Their defense satellites fared no better, although improvised from asteroids that made them resistant to traditional ship weaponry, their porous structure only allowed the Inferno ships to tear them apart from the inside with greater efficiency as their alloys seeped into the asteroid’s internal structure. Previous tactics of masses air attacks that had worked so well in collapsing the Fire fleet proved useless against these new ships, with the Thanix systems simply reworked into a molten wall in front of the enemy squadrons. Those who couldn’t evade in time turned to molten slag as their jets hit the wall. The resulting rout served as the turning point in the war, with a ceasefire reached after another devastating defeat with the deployment of the Stampeder superweapon by the Arcane Flight at The Second Battle of Heliopolis.

On the ground, Fire infantry emphasize mobility and heavy fire power. Currently, Fire holds the distinction as being the only military force to have air-flight capable artillery units. This allows their forces to deploy and rapidly setup a front to attack and suppress the enemy from, allowing their heavier units to deploy to the battlefield before attacking with overwhelming force. Over the years, many combatants have also learned to fear an added aspect of their army’s ordnance, elemental affinity. Through cooperation with Arcane, ground troops now possess the ability to enchant their weapons to the changing needs of the battlefield. Although fire aligned ammunition is still the standard, their special forces are renowned for changing their elements on the fly, resulting in elemental combos rarely seen anywhere else apart from the Arcane and Lightning militaries.
@Llealynarisia
I'm back with the Fire fleet!! XD
Its even longer than Earth's ^^

@raktajino
I hope u don't mind, I borrowed some of your earlier concepts and built it into my own slightly X3

Fire:
The Fire Flight’s capabilities emphasize the need for quick, rapid responses to virtually anything, making them one of the fastest reacting flights ever. Whenever opportunities arise, Fire is usually among the first, if not the first faction to act upon it. However, this focus on short-term benefits has left them exposed to problems of the future, especially with regards to sustainable development. Fire’s various clans tend to be a rather scattered bunch although they clans in a particular system tend to band together and form joint cooperative units.

Diplomatically, Fire enjoys amicable relations with all other flights save Earth and Nature. Fire doesn’t really believe in cooperation between flights, as their overriding philosophy tends to be rather that of self-sufficiency. The only exception to this seems to be with the Lightning and Arcane flights, which cooperate on further advancing the efficiency of manufacturing processes through industrial improvements, atomic extraction and modular designs.

Ties between Fire and Nature tend to be rather tense at times, mostly due to the fact that Fire has a very messy history of consuming worlds in their bid for resources, often turning lush planets into lifeless rocks. Even now, after a marked change in policy from continued campaigns by the other flights towards sustainable development, lingering tensions remain.

Ties with Earth on the other hand, have only continued to be strained and icy. No one is quite so sure what one flight did to the other, but it appears both are locked in an arms race. Although some efforts have been made to isolate economic cooperation from this cold war, successful ventures between the 2 are few and far between. Certainly not helping is the ongoing standoff in the S-871 asteroid cluster, with capital ships from both sides staring at each other.

Economically, Fire’s economy tends to have very dramatic cycles with massive jumps and falls in its economic output, which analysts have pegged towards the discovery of new materials, planets, resource rice asteroids or gas giants. Although others might wonder how these massive swings could possibly allow society to function with employment rates forever changing, Fire’s residents have not only adapted to it, but are thriving in it.

Their financial experts are among the most sought after everywhere, capable of deliverable some of the most eye popping return on investments year on year, regardless of market conditions. Indeed, while other flights might dump their investments and be happy with minimal losses during economic downturns, Fire operates with a vengeance during these situations, often snapping up undervalued assets before the market even realizes what just happened. To them, chaos is something that they thrive in. You can either lose yourself, or you can roll with it. In their society, the only accepted return is a positive one. Many have tried for ages to emulate Fire, but none have succeeded. In other flights, and to a lesser extent the beast clans, having a someone from the Fire flight as their financial consultant and advisor is seen as a sign of massive prestige. Along with their legendary status for performance, equally infamous are the massive salaries and compensations they demand, making their services exclusively the realm of the elite.

Fire also has some of the most advanced manufacturing facilities in existence, rivalled only by those from the Lightning flight. Fire’s capabilities are well-known far and wide for their low-unit production costs, achieved through some of the most efficient construction, fabrication and synthesizing processes derived by its scientists and engineers. Indeed, many corporations from the other flights have out-sourced their manufacturing bases to Fire territory, which has caused quite a bit of tension back at their own home flights.
On the other end of the spectrum, Fire also has some of the most exquisite jewellery collections for sale which are well known for being nigh impossible to find anywhere else for the simple reason that no other flight has the capabilities to extract or synthesize them. A booming industry exists to serve the elite by allowing them to even customize their jewellery from the gems chosen, the metals used to encircle them, their luminosity, color, purity and a whole host of other specifications. One such customized creation made headlines after a corporate executive ordered a necklace made purely Musgravite for a whopping 350 million credits.

Militarily, Fire has a very disjointed command structure, with many different units operating independent of one another. While this has allowed for rapid responses towards any incursion, joint coordination between the various military branches tends to be rather hap hazard at best. Although plans do exist for the formalization of all units into a centralized command in the event of a catastrophic war, Flame marshals are more than willing to let this chaos continue during peace time to encourage battle readiness. Indeed, pirates praying upon Fire’s civilians have more often than not found themselves being met with overwhelming force by responding teams. Its not all that uncommon to hear that multiple cruisers from different planetary systems responding to a single pirate ship, simply because it chose a rather unfortunate target for itself. Equipment and training wise, heavy emphasis is placed on offensive capabilities on the belief that “the best defense, is a good offense”, with directed energy systems being employed almost exclusively in its military.

Fire’s Air Force has a noted ability to pack massive amounts of weaponry onto its platforms. Its not uncommon for its aviators to mount 3 or more different weapon systems on their war fighters. There is no such thing as overkill in their military culture. However it has not gone unnoticed by their adversaries that in a bid to squeeze as many weapon systems onto 1 platform as possible, mobility and defensive capabilities have been sacrificed. As a result, the rule of 2 was invented by Fire commanders, where 2 squadrons operate in conjunction with each other in overlapping units, with 1 unit always engaging the enemy while another recharges its weapons to ensure the enemy is too preoccupied with self survival to mount an effective response.

Apart from pulse lasers for close range combat, fighters also utilize the METEOR air to air system which launches energized beams that home in on their target, a system derived from cooperation with the Arcane flight. For air to ground targets, plasma and heavy beam emplacements are typically used to burn out their opponents and their defensive systems. Should a target prove to be too heavily armed or armored to take down, Fire deploys the TS-1001 Blaze, a massive hulking airship used for heavy air support. Most noteworthy are its M-55 Argus missiles. Although not individually large, they pack a hybrid warhead, one of only a handful to do so in existence. Upon impact with the enemy, the front of the missile is squashed against the enemy hull and the rear of the missile is detonated after a 2 second delay, forcing the front into the hull and triggering a secondary detonation of the warhead, resulting in high velocity plasma being forced through the hull as it energizes itself into a plasma beam.

The Space and Naval branches operate through the use of numerous strike groups, with capital ships typically stationed in the middle of a sphere of influence, while smaller strike groups operate at the outer rims. In the event of an incursion into this sphere of influence, small strike teams within the immediate vicinity typically respond within minutes to engage enemy forces, and if needed, engage if fire support is requested. Most weapon emplacements on ships tend to be forward facing and although this has left Fire fleets vulnerable to certain combat tactics such as the infamous “crossing the T”, it also allows the fleet to bring its whole firepower down on the enemy as it engages them at long range.

Past engagements with the beast tribes have shown a weakness in its defences however. In the past, naval tacticians have always pondered on a curious regularity among the otherwise chaotic Fire military: the precise and constant formation distance between its combat ships. Whilst small frigates would often break off in major engagements to pursue targets of opportunity, no one ship ever strayed more than a certain distance from one another. Although initially put down to simply being a policy of there being “safety in numbers”, the first Battle of Yggdrasil” between Fire and the beast tribes revealed that this was to cover Fire’s weaknesses in its air defences. Fire had relied exclusively on the DEAD-3 system to protect its ships from aerial incursions. Although massive and devastating even to large scout ships, the system had a large cooldown time, with an average cycle time of 1 min between each shot during which the battery would be inoperable. The set distance between ships was a calculated overlay to allow multiple systems to cover one another as the cooled off. During the battle, the beast tribes employed the use of Microwave emitters that prevented the effective cooldown of the DEAD-3, resulting in an opening that their own air forces did not fail to exploit, resulting in the first defeat for draconic forces in the long bloody Lynx War between the dragons and beast tribes. Although newer models have improved heat efficiency and research is currently underway towards smaller rapid fire systems, Fire still retains a massive deficiency behind the other flights in terms of air defences.

Oddly enough, it was this defeat that would mark their dreadnought’s rise into infamy. Previously, it was thought that dreadnoughts were simply not worth creating and maintaining in the fleet due to their status as highly specialized capital ships. For the amount of credits and resources sunk into a dreadnought, a more flexible battleship or carrier could have been created that could undertake a wider variety of missions. The First Battle of Yggdrasil changed all that. With the sting of humiliation hot on their minds, the Flamecaller personally led a team of scientists and engineers to create a new series of Dreadnoughts specialized not only in offensive capabilities, but defensive ones as well, marking one of the only times a Deity AI has ever personally intervened in their flight’s affairs. In a unprecedented show of intimate cooperation, the Arcanist allowed Fire scientist and engineers access to its techniques of matter and antimatter manipulation in a bid to turn the tides of the war, which had gone poorly for dragonkind after Fire’s defeat as their enemies become embolded by their success. All across the front, dragonkind was fully on the defensive and losing ground.

After nearly 7 years of research and development, the first of what would become one of the most controversial series of starships rolled off the assembly line at the Blacksand Annex, the Inferno Class. First impressions weren’t pretty, with many criticizing on the fact that it was smaller than other flagships in service and that it seemed to lack any heavy weapons. There was no visible turret, missile emplacements or any other sort of armament other than its 12 air defense systems. Such was the impression that the beast tribes also had when they first encountered it, although that quickly changed to one of fear and horror. Deep in the ship’s interior lied its true weapon, a molten alloy core so classified that not even the ship’s engineers knew its composition, only how to maintain it and ensure it remained safe for the rest of the crew. Years of research had achieved a synthesis of Arcane and Fire technology, yielding the Thanix system, a weapon system that utilized a molten mass that alternated between offense and defense as needed without delay.

The first operational deployment was at The Second Battle of Yggdrasil on Interstellar Year 2512, November 22, where a numerically inferior allied dragon fleet engaged the combined might of the beast tribe’s combat forces and their defense satellites Habilis and Victoria. Although first-hand accounts of what followed are sketchy at best, survivors describe that the Inferno ships almost seemed so glow, with red lines stretching along the length of their ships with the central bow opening up as a silvery blue liquid alloy was released that then proceeded to lash out at enemy ships, in many cases cleaving many ships clean in half. Not even the beast tribe’s capital ships were spared, with their shields collapsing mere seconds after contact, followed by anniliation. Their defense satellites fared no better, although improvised from asteroids that made them resistant to traditional ship weaponry, their porous structure only allowed the Inferno ships to tear them apart from the inside with greater efficiency as their alloys seeped into the asteroid’s internal structure. Previous tactics of masses air attacks that had worked so well in collapsing the Fire fleet proved useless against these new ships, with the Thanix systems simply reworked into a molten wall in front of the enemy squadrons. Those who couldn’t evade in time turned to molten slag as their jets hit the wall. The resulting rout served as the turning point in the war, with a ceasefire reached after another devastating defeat with the deployment of the Stampeder superweapon by the Arcane Flight at The Second Battle of Heliopolis.

On the ground, Fire infantry emphasize mobility and heavy fire power. Currently, Fire holds the distinction as being the only military force to have air-flight capable artillery units. This allows their forces to deploy and rapidly setup a front to attack and suppress the enemy from, allowing their heavier units to deploy to the battlefield before attacking with overwhelming force. Over the years, many combatants have also learned to fear an added aspect of their army’s ordnance, elemental affinity. Through cooperation with Arcane, ground troops now possess the ability to enchant their weapons to the changing needs of the battlefield. Although fire aligned ammunition is still the standard, their special forces are renowned for changing their elements on the fly, resulting in elemental combos rarely seen anywhere else apart from the Arcane and Lightning militaries.
sWqWqUO.png KtLTLcK.pngM4zOTBn.pngm8FVdjG.pngN4WDDMS.png
@Llealynarisia
I hope you don't mind, but I put the Beast tribes as sort of being at odds with the 11 elemental flights ^^
@Llealynarisia
I hope you don't mind, but I put the Beast tribes as sort of being at odds with the 11 elemental flights ^^
sWqWqUO.png KtLTLcK.pngM4zOTBn.pngm8FVdjG.pngN4WDDMS.png
huh... this is really interesting. Though.. for those of us that have dragons of every flight/fleet... how does this fit in?
huh... this is really interesting. Though.. for those of us that have dragons of every flight/fleet... how does this fit in?
A game I play while waiting
Pinging me? Don't forget the numbers!
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 55 56