Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Spaceflight Rising
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 55 56
@Llealynarisia - Please add me to all of the pinglists, this is incredible and hits all of my interests right there.
@Llealynarisia - Please add me to all of the pinglists, this is incredible and hits all of my interests right there.
+19 FR time | She/Her| Nest Network
Hmm, this thread seems to have gone quiet? Well, here's a bump! Also, this is really inspiring me to write lore for my clan as a spaceship. (Which is saying something, because I've been on FR for a year and never been inspired to write anything lore-wise besides a few personality notes here and there.)
Hmm, this thread seems to have gone quiet? Well, here's a bump! Also, this is really inspiring me to write lore for my clan as a spaceship. (Which is saying something, because I've been on FR for a year and never been inspired to write anything lore-wise besides a few personality notes here and there.)
_back_day.png
Plague flight is Zeon and Plaguebringer is Char.
Plague flight is Zeon and Plaguebringer is Char.
My writing project.
bumps because this AU is pure gold.
shot for puns
shot for puns
348a58bed57a6e78ddac805e55142143f489c2ca.png
[quote name="firewyrm2018" date=2015-11-13 07:29:46] bumps because this AU is pure gold. shot for puns [/quote] xDDD
firewyrm2018 wrote on 2015-11-13:
shot for puns
xDDD
Come to the dork side. Do not make me de-story you. Image © Diaktoros
DriftAwayBanner_zpsd03e0e45.jpg tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
DNOE36T.png
(water-only links)
Yes. I envisioned this a while ago.

I watch too much Star Trek: The Next Generation.

But there is never too much Star Trek.

Edit: Oh yeah, after reading the Plague ship description I immediately thought of a Zygon ship, because of all of the.. fleshy stuff..
Yes. I envisioned this a while ago.

I watch too much Star Trek: The Next Generation.

But there is never too much Star Trek.

Edit: Oh yeah, after reading the Plague ship description I immediately thought of a Zygon ship, because of all of the.. fleshy stuff..
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
@Llealynarisia

I'd love to be added to both pinglists, please ^-^
@Llealynarisia

I'd love to be added to both pinglists, please ^-^
IMG_1973_zpsb8nhmwm1.png?w=480&h=480&fit=clip.png
Whoops, sorry guys! I got distracted by a bunch of stuff on other sites and in real life. >.> @SaturdayLemon I'm thinking that naming themes would likely be more of a clan-by-clan basis, rather than Fleet wide--similar to how it works on the site. Though I would not at all be surprised if certain names associated with certain elements are favored more by the corresponding Fleet. XD @Elaendorlien @Ayreria @raktajino Those are all very interesting ideas~ I've linked your posts on the first page. [s]Also, rak, would you mind keeping us up to date on how that lore goes? I'm very glad to hear that this has inspired you, and I know I, at the very least, would be very interested in seeing how it develops. ovo[/s] Speaking of lore, in case you didn't see the thread I made for a one-shot based in this setting (ou can find the link to it on page 8), I ended up finding a "fandragon" for this. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16567505] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/165676/16567505_350.png[/img] [/url] Meet Captain Joan. She and her crew are part of the Search and Rescue Corps of the Light Fleet military. They're primary task is to act as first responders to a distress call, locating the source of the call and assessing the situation before calling in for whatever tools and dragonpower is needed to help the victims. [s]I need to get a Navy Aviator Coat for her...and maybe some other apparel.[/s]
Whoops, sorry guys! I got distracted by a bunch of stuff on other sites and in real life. >.>

@SaturdayLemon I'm thinking that naming themes would likely be more of a clan-by-clan basis, rather than Fleet wide--similar to how it works on the site. Though I would not at all be surprised if certain names associated with certain elements are favored more by the corresponding Fleet. XD

@Elaendorlien @Ayreria @raktajino

Those are all very interesting ideas~ I've linked your posts on the first page. Also, rak, would you mind keeping us up to date on how that lore goes? I'm very glad to hear that this has inspired you, and I know I, at the very least, would be very interested in seeing how it develops. ovo

Speaking of lore, in case you didn't see the thread I made for a one-shot based in this setting (ou can find the link to it on page 8), I ended up finding a "fandragon" for this.

16567505_350.png

Meet Captain Joan. She and her crew are part of the Search and Rescue Corps of the Light Fleet military. They're primary task is to act as first responders to a distress call, locating the source of the call and assessing the situation before calling in for whatever tools and dragonpower is needed to help the victims.

I need to get a Navy Aviator Coat for her...and maybe some other apparel.
Garden-of-Shadows-Signature.png X9XFFVl.png
@Llealynarisia

Please add me to both pinglists! This AU is incredibly interesting! ;v; *goes to make a dragon based on this*

i love the plague ships so much aaaaa
@Llealynarisia

Please add me to both pinglists! This AU is incredibly interesting! ;v; *goes to make a dragon based on this*

i love the plague ships so much aaaaa
I could imagine Plague coming in red cubes :P
I could imagine Plague coming in red cubes :P
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 55 56