Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Spaceflight Rising
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 55 56
@Llealynarisia can I be added to the Pinglist?? Also space yesss
@Llealynarisia can I be added to the Pinglist?? Also space yesss
p9LLFVh.png Wishlist c55Bvd2.png a9TTUxz.gif
@Llealynarisia [center][img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=10&wing=20&style=2&gender=1&ages=1&prig=2&secg=11&tert=19&elem=5&tertgene=1&spec=prev.png[/img][/center] The young guardian wandered along the pulsing corridors. She blinked her blue eyes as she watched the tubes flash with aqua lightning. Today wasn’t strange. Everything was normal, everyone was normal. Except for her. It wasn’t uncommon, as many dragons and hatchlings went through the [i]conversion[/i]. An announcement rang through the speakers above. The guardian looked up. It was time. She slowly made her way, eventually making it into the huge chamber. Many other were gathered there. She was pushed gently into the center of a pulsing platform where tiny sparks glittered on the edges. Her heart began to race, nervous for the events to come. She would miss her flesh, but for the greater good she must go through the [i]conversion[/i]. Taking one last breath a light flashed above and there was a sting as her mind was vaporized into a million particles. Moments later her mind started to think. It thought faster than it ever had. She was an individual in a sea of others. (Sorry it was quick. It's getting late but I might make a few more later.)
@Llealynarisia
dragonpic2.php?body=10&wing=20&style=2&gender=1&ages=1&prig=2&secg=11&tert=19&elem=5&tertgene=1&spec=prev.png

The young guardian wandered along the pulsing corridors. She blinked her blue eyes as she watched the tubes flash with aqua lightning. Today wasn’t strange. Everything was normal, everyone was normal. Except for her. It wasn’t uncommon, as many dragons and hatchlings went through the conversion.

An announcement rang through the speakers above. The guardian looked up. It was time. She slowly made her way, eventually making it into the huge chamber. Many other were gathered there. She was pushed gently into the center of a pulsing platform where tiny sparks glittered on the edges.

Her heart began to race, nervous for the events to come. She would miss her flesh, but for the greater good she must go through the conversion. Taking one last breath a light flashed above and there was a sting as her mind was vaporized into a million particles. Moments later her mind started to think. It thought faster than it ever had. She was an individual in a sea of others.

(Sorry it was quick. It's getting late but I might make a few more later.)
5sgKGZR.gif
@Solarstar Ooh, this was nice~ I also like the fact that you called it "conversion" instead of "exaltation." It has a nice ring to it....
@Solarstar Ooh, this was nice~ I also like the fact that you called it "conversion" instead of "exaltation." It has a nice ring to it....
Garden-of-Shadows-Signature.png X9XFFVl.png
My space ship would be a modded FFV airship
Or any other early generation Final Fantasy airship heck I want one irl
I suppose they could be used for scouting
My space ship would be a modded FFV airship
Or any other early generation Final Fantasy airship heck I want one irl
I suppose they could be used for scouting
zXxPZyW.pngh9eGKnU.pngSkLRWkr.png
@Llealynarisia HOW DID I NOT SEE THIS BEFORE.

Can I be added to the writing and art pinglist? Thanks ^^
@Llealynarisia HOW DID I NOT SEE THIS BEFORE.

Can I be added to the writing and art pinglist? Thanks ^^
87337a516c6788c06296d62b6c3208eecc0d4d90.png
@Llealynarisia

Can I be put on Art and Writing Pinglist? This thread is great. :D

...I would seriously want this to be an alternate reality FR game with extensive lore or a book/comic series.

No, Plague Fleet doesn't have a Marker, why would you ask that.
@Llealynarisia

Can I be put on Art and Writing Pinglist? This thread is great. :D

...I would seriously want this to be an alternate reality FR game with extensive lore or a book/comic series.

No, Plague Fleet doesn't have a Marker, why would you ask that.
frsig1_by_ragoni-dal06o7.pngfrsig2_by_ragoni-dal06op.pngfrsig3_by_ragoni-dal06pf.pngfrsig4_by_ragoni-dal06py.pngfrsig5_by_ragoni-dal06ql.png
@Llealynarisia

PLEASE PING ME FOR ANYTHING RELATED TO THIS. I love iiiit.
@Llealynarisia

PLEASE PING ME FOR ANYTHING RELATED TO THIS. I love iiiit.
MuBAFWK.png
szLFrpq.pngmlHpBMC.png
YO YO YO YO
GUYS WE FORGOT THE BEASTCLANS!

I think the beastclans would be other races capable of space travel that originate from various planets the dragons have visited. The dragons probably took over their homeworlds or something like that.
IDK if anyone else has any ideas for the beastclans, I think that would be cool. Like, we've come up with what the shade is in this AU so why not beastclans.
YO YO YO YO
GUYS WE FORGOT THE BEASTCLANS!

I think the beastclans would be other races capable of space travel that originate from various planets the dragons have visited. The dragons probably took over their homeworlds or something like that.
IDK if anyone else has any ideas for the beastclans, I think that would be cool. Like, we've come up with what the shade is in this AU so why not beastclans.
348a58bed57a6e78ddac805e55142143f489c2ca.png
Pinglists have been updated!

@Depths Ooh, I'm loving all of this! Especially Shadow being the black market, heheh~

@firewyrm2018 I CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGOT ABOUT THE BEASTCLANS WHOOPS

Well, admittedly I kind of hinted at them here and there throughout my posts (mainly with the vague references to other species), but yeah, some concrete info on them would definitely be neat! Like, perhaps (one of) the planet(s) that the Water hub ships hang out close to was the Maren homeworld or something? I'll have to give this some more thought, and see what I can come up with. If anyone else has any ideas, however, I would love to hear them~
Pinglists have been updated!

@Depths Ooh, I'm loving all of this! Especially Shadow being the black market, heheh~

@firewyrm2018 I CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGOT ABOUT THE BEASTCLANS WHOOPS

Well, admittedly I kind of hinted at them here and there throughout my posts (mainly with the vague references to other species), but yeah, some concrete info on them would definitely be neat! Like, perhaps (one of) the planet(s) that the Water hub ships hang out close to was the Maren homeworld or something? I'll have to give this some more thought, and see what I can come up with. If anyone else has any ideas, however, I would love to hear them~
Garden-of-Shadows-Signature.png X9XFFVl.png
xDD @Llealynarisia @firewyrm2018 - sounds great! I think I'd been subconsciously just assuming that beastclans would be exactly like that - inhabitants of other planets, defending themselves from the dragons' depredations (and making depredations of their own, haha - neither side is lily-white here I'm sure). Each would probably have their own style of ship/weapons, too... hmm. No super-specific ideas at the moment though.
xDD @Llealynarisia @firewyrm2018 - sounds great! I think I'd been subconsciously just assuming that beastclans would be exactly like that - inhabitants of other planets, defending themselves from the dragons' depredations (and making depredations of their own, haha - neither side is lily-white here I'm sure). Each would probably have their own style of ship/weapons, too... hmm. No super-specific ideas at the moment though.
Come to the dork side. Do not make me de-story you. Image © Diaktoros
DriftAwayBanner_zpsd03e0e45.jpg tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
DNOE36T.png
(water-only links)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 55 56