Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Field Manual Challenge
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Yesterday this notice went up on the Palmetto Clan bulletin board, between the water well and the snack machine:
Field Manual
Your intrepid leader has hereby decreed that all dragons of the lair must achieve lvl 5 or higher.

Dragons can either:
A. go along with a pair of lvl 25 guides through the Roost, Mire, or Kelp Beds
or
B: form temporary teams of three novices and go together through the Training Fields and Woodland Path

So this is what I've been doing since yesterday, leveling dragons that have no plans to ever set claw in the Coli again. It's been kind of fun taking dragons to the coli that I don't get to see much of otherwise.

I thought I'd throw this out here in case anyone wanted to join me in this goal. There's no time limit or daily quota or anything. Just that all the dragons in the lair eventually get to at least lvl 5.

Right now I'm taking most of them one at a time through the Roost with my fodder trainers since I can pick up Tablets along the way.

My dragons are also getting battle stones for reaching lvl 5, even though they won't use them again. For the mantle. Apparel would be an alternative, too. But that's optional.

Also, I'm raising their stat points, just because, but that's optional, too.

You can keep track of your progress / dates / methods / teams/ rewards or whatever info in this thread! Or in a dragon bio, and post the dragon here.
Yesterday this notice went up on the Palmetto Clan bulletin board, between the water well and the snack machine:
Field Manual
Your intrepid leader has hereby decreed that all dragons of the lair must achieve lvl 5 or higher.

Dragons can either:
A. go along with a pair of lvl 25 guides through the Roost, Mire, or Kelp Beds
or
B: form temporary teams of three novices and go together through the Training Fields and Woodland Path

So this is what I've been doing since yesterday, leveling dragons that have no plans to ever set claw in the Coli again. It's been kind of fun taking dragons to the coli that I don't get to see much of otherwise.

I thought I'd throw this out here in case anyone wanted to join me in this goal. There's no time limit or daily quota or anything. Just that all the dragons in the lair eventually get to at least lvl 5.

Right now I'm taking most of them one at a time through the Roost with my fodder trainers since I can pick up Tablets along the way.

My dragons are also getting battle stones for reaching lvl 5, even though they won't use them again. For the mantle. Apparel would be an alternative, too. But that's optional.

Also, I'm raising their stat points, just because, but that's optional, too.

You can keep track of your progress / dates / methods / teams/ rewards or whatever info in this thread! Or in a dragon bio, and post the dragon here.
2gosn0d.png yR78QOG.png
stats:
qck 15, rest to str (fighters) or int (mages)

June 23
Woodhouse (went with Aquifer and Hyacinth through the Roost) Natural Might Fragment
Sylvia (went with Aquifer and Hyacinth through the Roost and Mire) Zephyr Acuity F
Coconut (w/A and H thru Mire, to see home enviro of Shellion) Zephyr Acuity F
Frolic/Caper/Zephira: beginner team thru Fields and Path/ natural acuity/might/magical might fragments
Ginseng: A and H thru Harpy's Roost / natural acuity
Crocus: A and H thru HR / fiery acuity
Persea: A and H thru HR / natural acuity
Lucia: Lotus and Papyrus thru HR / Bright Bolt
Ampere: L and P thru HR / Shock Bolt, Charged Might f
Ember: L and P thru HR/ Blazing Slash
Camille: L and P thru HR/ Mana Bolt, Magical Acuity f
Tonica: L and P thru HR / vile bolt
Slate: L and P thru HR / boulder bolt
Rime: L and P thru HR/ freezing slash, frozen might f
Silenda: LandP thru HR / dark bolt, dark acuityf
Breeze: L and P thru HR / zephyr bolt
Delfin: L and P thru HR / wave slash / aquatic acuity f
Lovebird: L and P thru HR/ jungle slash /

June 24
Parrot: L and Bulrush thru HR/ shining acuity f
Neith: L and B thru HR/ natural might f
Caribou: L and B thru HR/ frozen acuity

stats:
qck 15, rest to str (fighters) or int (mages)

June 23
Woodhouse (went with Aquifer and Hyacinth through the Roost) Natural Might Fragment
Sylvia (went with Aquifer and Hyacinth through the Roost and Mire) Zephyr Acuity F
Coconut (w/A and H thru Mire, to see home enviro of Shellion) Zephyr Acuity F
Frolic/Caper/Zephira: beginner team thru Fields and Path/ natural acuity/might/magical might fragments
Ginseng: A and H thru Harpy's Roost / natural acuity
Crocus: A and H thru HR / fiery acuity
Persea: A and H thru HR / natural acuity
Lucia: Lotus and Papyrus thru HR / Bright Bolt
Ampere: L and P thru HR / Shock Bolt, Charged Might f
Ember: L and P thru HR/ Blazing Slash
Camille: L and P thru HR/ Mana Bolt, Magical Acuity f
Tonica: L and P thru HR / vile bolt
Slate: L and P thru HR / boulder bolt
Rime: L and P thru HR/ freezing slash, frozen might f
Silenda: LandP thru HR / dark bolt, dark acuityf
Breeze: L and P thru HR / zephyr bolt
Delfin: L and P thru HR / wave slash / aquatic acuity f
Lovebird: L and P thru HR/ jungle slash /

June 24
Parrot: L and Bulrush thru HR/ shining acuity f
Neith: L and B thru HR/ natural might f
Caribou: L and B thru HR/ frozen acuity

2gosn0d.png yR78QOG.png
@Merion

You know I'm good for this.
After the festival.

@yummyquik so I can find this again.
@Merion

You know I'm good for this.
After the festival.

@yummyquik so I can find this again.
Oh, I'm doing this. I only have two more dragons to train, they're my newest members. I will train them after the festival.
Oh, I'm doing this. I only have two more dragons to train, they're my newest members. I will train them after the festival.
jCVhFoZ.gif
@Merion

Well, I'm currently trying to level all my dragons up to lvl25. ^ ^

All are now lvl10, with couple of higher levels. Once I get that lvl23 to 25, I will continue to train all others to lvl12.

Mirer (Kiena's Mire build) is good for this: you can train one fodder and one permadragon at the same time.
@Merion

Well, I'm currently trying to level all my dragons up to lvl25. ^ ^

All are now lvl10, with couple of higher levels. Once I get that lvl23 to 25, I will continue to train all others to lvl12.

Mirer (Kiena's Mire build) is good for this: you can train one fodder and one permadragon at the same time.
hWsjkHE.png
@Merion My (very eventual) goal is to get all my permadragons (which is basically my entire lair...) to Level 25, tinctured, statted and stoned.

I'm currently working on leveling my perma-Coli!farmers up to 25; they just hit Level 18. It's slow going because they're both short one Ambush and one Berserker. -.- At least they've both got Eliminate. -.-
@Merion My (very eventual) goal is to get all my permadragons (which is basically my entire lair...) to Level 25, tinctured, statted and stoned.

I'm currently working on leveling my perma-Coli!farmers up to 25; they just hit Level 18. It's slow going because they're both short one Ambush and one Berserker. -.- At least they've both got Eliminate. -.-

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
@Merion

So.
6/27/2015 -
I used Khalista, who's one of my fodder trainers, and tinked her to those double trainer stats.
STR 115; QCK 72; VIT 27; AGI 10.

Working in the Mire, it took me a little over 30 minutes to get two level 1's up to level 7. I had to start over a couple times, but it worked very well. I don't think I'm gonna give them any stones or stats just yet.

Tracks - level 7
Predaking - level 7

THIS IS COOL!!

[and me @yummyquik ]
@Merion

So.
6/27/2015 -
I used Khalista, who's one of my fodder trainers, and tinked her to those double trainer stats.
STR 115; QCK 72; VIT 27; AGI 10.

Working in the Mire, it took me a little over 30 minutes to get two level 1's up to level 7. I had to start over a couple times, but it worked very well. I don't think I'm gonna give them any stones or stats just yet.

Tracks - level 7
Predaking - level 7

THIS IS COOL!!

[and me @yummyquik ]
@yummyquik
@Shadowspirit
@elaendorlien
@sgkat

Glad to have your company on the challenge! Wow, you all have some epic goals and a lot of trained dragons already!

Shadowspirit: Did you get the two new members trained up? :D

Elaendorlien: Thanks so much for reminding me to look into that two-fodder build. I tinc'd Aspen to that configuration, just in time for him to level up the last couple of dragons, I should have done it a lot sooner!

sgkat: I also feel like I'm to the point where nearly all the dragons in my lair are permadragons. Makes for a long list of goals!

yummyquik: Khalista will make an excellent double leveler, I'm sure! Thanks for listing her stats.

I think I have everyone up to 5 now. I didn't get them all their stones yet because it seems some are a lot more expensive than others and it was festival, but I'm working on that next.

Next quest, I guess, is getting them all up to 7. :D

......................... rest of the log
June 24 continued-
Autumn: L and B thru HR/ shining acuity
Verdure: L and B thru HR (somehow was already 6, took to 7, other three Seasons dragons to be raised to 7, also) Zephyr acuity f
Qck 20
Autumn again: L and B thru HR, lvl 7, qck 20
Neith agin: L and B thru HR and then Golem Workshop (where she actually got in two tiny scratches, so cute!) lvl 7, qck 20
Caribou again : L and B thru GW and HR, lvl 7, qck 20
Ingot: L and B: various / Zephyr bolt
Wisteria: L and B: HR/ Frozen might
Glade: L andB: Hr/natural acuity
Petrichor: Land B/HR/charged might
Fawn: LandB/HR/natural acuity
Terra: LandB/HR/Bolster
The Cool Blues (SeaGem/Fishscales/Tidepool: permanent team) to 5: Fields/Path over past two days/might f
Tangelo: Fern and Hickory/HP/shining acuity
Oneiromancer: F and H/ Kelp/dark might

June 25
Jardine/F and H/HR/natural acuity
Jade / F and H/HR/ice acuity
Cloissone/FandH/HR/aquatic a
Harmony/FandH/HR/natural a
Laura/FandH/HR/Jungle Slash
Burnish and Circa/Hickory/HR/Bright Bolt and ShockBolt
Spark and Cedilla/Lotus/HR/magical might and fiery might
Phiale and Eartha/Lotus/HRandBW/diseased acuity and earthen might
Frost/AquiferandLotus/HR/frozen acuity
Whisp/AandL/HR/DarkBolt
Zephyr/Fern and Aspen/HR/ZephyrBolt
Shoal/F and A / HR / wave slash
Emerald/F and A / HR/ jungle slash
Iluminae/F and A / HR/bright bolt

Violet/Grandiflora/Marigold: team to lvl 5
(permanent team) NEED CHARGED AND FROZEN MIGHT Fragments (M has her Zephyr might)

Lace: Eugenia and Octavia/HP/frozen acuity (exalted)
Rahal: Eugenia and Octavia/ various/ Jungle slash
Valentino: E and O / HP/ NMF
Isabella: E and O / Kelp/ NEEDS FROZEN MIGHT
Cerasus: Papyrus and Bulrush/HR/natural might
Daisy: P and B / HR/ NEEDS ZEPHYR MIGHT
Tulip: P and B / Mire and HR/dark acuity
Gargoyle: P and B/NEEDS MAGICAL MIGHT F
GazingBall: P and B/HR/charged acuity/NEEDS CHANGED TO MEDIATE
Glow/Pand B/HR/fiery might and Bolster
Turquoise/P and B / KB and HR/ NEEDS ZEPHYR MIGHT
Seal and Reef/Aspen with NEW BUILD / Mire
Pearl and Turquoise / Aspen/Mire
Seal/Reef/Pearl NEED FRAGMENTS

June 27ish:
Ozone
@yummyquik
@Shadowspirit
@elaendorlien
@sgkat

Glad to have your company on the challenge! Wow, you all have some epic goals and a lot of trained dragons already!

Shadowspirit: Did you get the two new members trained up? :D

Elaendorlien: Thanks so much for reminding me to look into that two-fodder build. I tinc'd Aspen to that configuration, just in time for him to level up the last couple of dragons, I should have done it a lot sooner!

sgkat: I also feel like I'm to the point where nearly all the dragons in my lair are permadragons. Makes for a long list of goals!

yummyquik: Khalista will make an excellent double leveler, I'm sure! Thanks for listing her stats.

I think I have everyone up to 5 now. I didn't get them all their stones yet because it seems some are a lot more expensive than others and it was festival, but I'm working on that next.

Next quest, I guess, is getting them all up to 7. :D

......................... rest of the log
June 24 continued-
Autumn: L and B thru HR/ shining acuity
Verdure: L and B thru HR (somehow was already 6, took to 7, other three Seasons dragons to be raised to 7, also) Zephyr acuity f
Qck 20
Autumn again: L and B thru HR, lvl 7, qck 20
Neith agin: L and B thru HR and then Golem Workshop (where she actually got in two tiny scratches, so cute!) lvl 7, qck 20
Caribou again : L and B thru GW and HR, lvl 7, qck 20
Ingot: L and B: various / Zephyr bolt
Wisteria: L and B: HR/ Frozen might
Glade: L andB: Hr/natural acuity
Petrichor: Land B/HR/charged might
Fawn: LandB/HR/natural acuity
Terra: LandB/HR/Bolster
The Cool Blues (SeaGem/Fishscales/Tidepool: permanent team) to 5: Fields/Path over past two days/might f
Tangelo: Fern and Hickory/HP/shining acuity
Oneiromancer: F and H/ Kelp/dark might

June 25
Jardine/F and H/HR/natural acuity
Jade / F and H/HR/ice acuity
Cloissone/FandH/HR/aquatic a
Harmony/FandH/HR/natural a
Laura/FandH/HR/Jungle Slash
Burnish and Circa/Hickory/HR/Bright Bolt and ShockBolt
Spark and Cedilla/Lotus/HR/magical might and fiery might
Phiale and Eartha/Lotus/HRandBW/diseased acuity and earthen might
Frost/AquiferandLotus/HR/frozen acuity
Whisp/AandL/HR/DarkBolt
Zephyr/Fern and Aspen/HR/ZephyrBolt
Shoal/F and A / HR / wave slash
Emerald/F and A / HR/ jungle slash
Iluminae/F and A / HR/bright bolt

Violet/Grandiflora/Marigold: team to lvl 5
(permanent team) NEED CHARGED AND FROZEN MIGHT Fragments (M has her Zephyr might)

Lace: Eugenia and Octavia/HP/frozen acuity (exalted)
Rahal: Eugenia and Octavia/ various/ Jungle slash
Valentino: E and O / HP/ NMF
Isabella: E and O / Kelp/ NEEDS FROZEN MIGHT
Cerasus: Papyrus and Bulrush/HR/natural might
Daisy: P and B / HR/ NEEDS ZEPHYR MIGHT
Tulip: P and B / Mire and HR/dark acuity
Gargoyle: P and B/NEEDS MAGICAL MIGHT F
GazingBall: P and B/HR/charged acuity/NEEDS CHANGED TO MEDIATE
Glow/Pand B/HR/fiery might and Bolster
Turquoise/P and B / KB and HR/ NEEDS ZEPHYR MIGHT
Seal and Reef/Aspen with NEW BUILD / Mire
Pearl and Turquoise / Aspen/Mire
Seal/Reef/Pearl NEED FRAGMENTS

June 27ish:
Ozone
2gosn0d.png yR78QOG.png
@Merion
Yeah, I've got 24 perma-dergs right now - and my other "all lair" goal is to get all of them Glowing Clawtips from Baldwin! Because I love them. Unfortunately, I hit the level cap two days ago, so not crafting any more until it's raised again.

I got my Coli farmers up to 25 yesterday and tinctured them, too. So it should be much faster to level everyone else now - off to get started on it! :D
@Merion
Yeah, I've got 24 perma-dergs right now - and my other "all lair" goal is to get all of them Glowing Clawtips from Baldwin! Because I love them. Unfortunately, I hit the level cap two days ago, so not crafting any more until it's raised again.

I got my Coli farmers up to 25 yesterday and tinctured them, too. So it should be much faster to level everyone else now - off to get started on it! :D

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
@sgkat Congrats on getting your team up to lvl 25!
Oh, wow, an entire lairful of Glowing Clawtipped dragons, that would look phenomenal!
@sgkat Congrats on getting your team up to lvl 25!
Oh, wow, an entire lairful of Glowing Clawtipped dragons, that would look phenomenal!
2gosn0d.png yR78QOG.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7