Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How many coins do you earn daily?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hi everyone! I'm pretty new to flight rising and I was looking at the prices of apparel and skins and other stuff and some of them are super super expensive (at least in my eyes).

If I really apply myself I can usually make about 10kt a day doing the usual stuff (like fairgrounds, gather items, etc). What about you guys?
Hi everyone! I'm pretty new to flight rising and I was looking at the prices of apparel and skins and other stuff and some of them are super super expensive (at least in my eyes).

If I really apply myself I can usually make about 10kt a day doing the usual stuff (like fairgrounds, gather items, etc). What about you guys?
bIC5tjH.png

tumblr_psnzrayiuY1ypi5ljo2_500.png
@icecreamdude26
It really depends on how much time I have and how much fodder I have sitting around my lair. On a good day, I can make 100kt+, but I probably make around 50kt on average every day.
@icecreamdude26
It really depends on how much time I have and how much fodder I have sitting around my lair. On a good day, I can make 100kt+, but I probably make around 50kt on average every day.
SVbOCPL.png
I make 75k a day from the fairgrounds and some extra from things like familiars and Tomo.
I make 75k a day from the fairgrounds and some extra from things like familiars and Tomo.
PJb908Z.png
Extremely variable.

It all depends on how much time I have and what my goals for the day/week are. Since it's a festival week right now I'm mostly farming for items I can hold onto and sell off later when I need to make a big purchase, so not a lot of straight income coming in, but it's an investment that's potentially worth millions later.

I'm also aware that my Flight is pushing next week so I'm holding onto my Exalt fodder until then.

I've only made about 20k so far today, which is pretty low for me. My hatchery sales are slow but usually fairly steady. I also tend to do a lot of trades so not all of my income is necessarily in the form of treasure.

I'd say I also generally average around 50-100k per day.
Extremely variable.

It all depends on how much time I have and what my goals for the day/week are. Since it's a festival week right now I'm mostly farming for items I can hold onto and sell off later when I need to make a big purchase, so not a lot of straight income coming in, but it's an investment that's potentially worth millions later.

I'm also aware that my Flight is pushing next week so I'm holding onto my Exalt fodder until then.

I've only made about 20k so far today, which is pretty low for me. My hatchery sales are slow but usually fairly steady. I also tend to do a lot of trades so not all of my income is necessarily in the form of treasure.

I'd say I also generally average around 50-100k per day.
Usually around 75k I guess. I try to run 8 exalts a day at minimum. That only takes like half an hour so it's not too hard to do.
Usually around 75k I guess. I try to run 8 exalts a day at minimum. That only takes like half an hour so it's not too hard to do.
tumblr_inline_nnnkgu0nhK1t8x5hx_540.png
usually about 100kt a day solely from exalting.
usually about 100kt a day solely from exalting.
Tarnished Cerdae Necklace she/they
fr+1
so many
so many
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
Well, things can seem slow when you're a newbie, but I highly recommend investing in a coli team. Once you have yourself some level 25 dragons, you'll be able to level dragons for exalting and earn between 20KT to 100KT a day, depending on your commitment.
Well, things can seem slow when you're a newbie, but I highly recommend investing in a coli team. Once you have yourself some level 25 dragons, you'll be able to level dragons for exalting and earn between 20KT to 100KT a day, depending on your commitment.
w2N3au9.png
It depends on a lot of things. The most profitable days are when there's a hardcore dom battle going on that my flight isn't participating in and I can just sit in the AH and flip dragons like nobody's business. A while back it was shadow vs ice I believe??? Or maybe shadow vs nature. IDK but I made like 250k just in the last couple hours of that push.

It's hard to tell on average because some days I'll do NOTHING and others I'll do lots.
It depends on a lot of things. The most profitable days are when there's a hardcore dom battle going on that my flight isn't participating in and I can just sit in the AH and flip dragons like nobody's business. A while back it was shadow vs ice I believe??? Or maybe shadow vs nature. IDK but I made like 250k just in the last couple hours of that push.

It's hard to tell on average because some days I'll do NOTHING and others I'll do lots.
Na5WGHa.png
75k from Shock Switch. Very rarely I level and exalt a few dragons as well, but that only happens once in a blue moon, so most days, it's 75k.
75k from Shock Switch. Very rarely I level and exalt a few dragons as well, but that only happens once in a blue moon, so most days, it's 75k.
tumblr_nl9xvjI7se1tisuvqo2_500.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7