Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How many coins do you earn daily?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
When I'm exalting I can net about 100k of profit a day; Last week I had a net profit of 829k from exalting (1.5 mil gross). I also make a good amount on restocking, but that's far more variable.

I'm very bad about reaching my lucky streak though XD
When I'm exalting I can net about 100k of profit a day; Last week I had a net profit of 829k from exalting (1.5 mil gross). I also make a good amount on restocking, but that's far more variable.

I'm very bad about reaching my lucky streak though XD
kIvALu.png
on average I get about 25k a day but on a really good day I can get around 70-90k
on average I get about 25k a day but on a really good day I can get around 70-90k
[quote name="CaptainCrackers" date=2015-05-25 15:04:53] It really depends on how much time I have and how much fodder I have sitting around my lair. On a good day, I can make 100kt+, but I probably make around 50kt on average every day. [/quote] Yeah that about sums it up. If the hundred thousand digit goes up, I feel pretty good about my day
CaptainCrackers wrote on 2015-05-25:
It really depends on how much time I have and how much fodder I have sitting around my lair. On a good day, I can make 100kt+, but I probably make around 50kt on average every day.
Yeah that about sums it up. If the hundred thousand digit goes up, I feel pretty good about my day
1st Anniversary Fish Cake The True Flight Rising Experience
Hatched a triple-orca baby from a single-egg nest. The parents have a 65-color primary range, a 41-color secondary range, and a 17-color tertiary range. There was a .0022% chance of this color combo happening. But it’s not a g1 and there are 42,538 triple-orca dragons unexalted. This is the best luck you've ever had on this site and it’s simultaneously completely unimpressive. Incredible.
Dragon ID: #74228362 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXEarned:2021-12-11
I MAKE ALL THE REAL MONEY AT PANDA EXPRESS!!!!!
I MAKE ALL THE REAL MONEY AT PANDA EXPRESS!!!!!
BILLY BEAR?!?!? MORE LIKE MILLIONAIRE!!!!!!
I usually do shock switch 75k almost every day.
Then when my hatchlings grow up, I train and exalt them for about 11k each~
Also, familiar chests.
And then selling items that you get from grinding/training in coli.

On active days, I do 75k-200k per day.
Since I'm not always that active, it is difficult to estimate though.

A minimum of 25k per day I would guess.

Oh wait, I sell accents too. They're worth heaps of money, and it really varies when I release/reprint accents. I should theoretically do a profit of 4k gems per batch of accents. However, they don't sell immediately. It usually takes about a month for 10 copies to sell off, but I have multiple batches selling as well. So yeah.
I usually do shock switch 75k almost every day.
Then when my hatchlings grow up, I train and exalt them for about 11k each~
Also, familiar chests.
And then selling items that you get from grinding/training in coli.

On active days, I do 75k-200k per day.
Since I'm not always that active, it is difficult to estimate though.

A minimum of 25k per day I would guess.

Oh wait, I sell accents too. They're worth heaps of money, and it really varies when I release/reprint accents. I should theoretically do a profit of 4k gems per batch of accents. However, they don't sell immediately. It usually takes about a month for 10 copies to sell off, but I have multiple batches selling as well. So yeah.
s0VUoD0.png

How much I make depends on how much time I have and how motivated I'm feeling. I make anywhere from a minimum of 10k to a maximum of 200k.

How much I make depends on how much time I have and how motivated I'm feeling. I make anywhere from a minimum of 10k to a maximum of 200k.
badgemaster.png team_biscotti_trainer.png
Like usually more than 10k daily? About that much from just dailies, anyway ... If I do anything else, I usually get a few more tens of thousands from selling food from the coli, but I'm too lazy to really care, and it isn't like I really spend much money anyway, so unless I suddenly have to buy genes or something, my money spends most of its time between 1.5 and 2.5 mil.
Like usually more than 10k daily? About that much from just dailies, anyway ... If I do anything else, I usually get a few more tens of thousands from selling food from the coli, but I'm too lazy to really care, and it isn't like I really spend much money anyway, so unless I suddenly have to buy genes or something, my money spends most of its time between 1.5 and 2.5 mil.
Professional Grump

I live for memes
75-100k or more, easy. I usually have dragons in my lair to level and exalt, so between that, maxing the Fairgrounds, and little coli grinding, it only takes a few hours of casual gameplay. Depending on what I may get in the coli or during gathering, it could be more than that.
75-100k or more, easy. I usually have dragons in my lair to level and exalt, so between that, maxing the Fairgrounds, and little coli grinding, it only takes a few hours of casual gameplay. Depending on what I may get in the coli or during gathering, it could be more than that.

veticablue.png

V E T I C Λ
- - - - - -- - - - - -
TUMBLR .-. THEME
GW2: Esterie.7409
I usually get somewhere between 30-200k here, sometimes more, so it's very variable. A lot of it comes from art commission and adoptable sales, the rest from dailies (trading post, bonding familiars, chests etc. )
I usually get somewhere between 30-200k here, sometimes more, so it's very variable. A lot of it comes from art commission and adoptable sales, the rest from dailies (trading post, bonding familiars, chests etc. )
BfF5Kjb.png
i love how much time people have available to spend here. makes me jealous. 5k is a good day for me :P
although i've made about 8000g in the last week.
i love how much time people have available to spend here. makes me jealous. 5k is a good day for me :P
although i've made about 8000g in the last week.
gBiG1sU.png Preview Accents On Scrys!
List of new colors and HTML Values
Click the art to go to the artists!
Need help with Coding? Just Ask!
I'm Friendly, but blunt on occasion.
Need Help Melting Mats? Ask Here!
jdf0AYP.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7