Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Swipp Swap Pinglist Discussion
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 1007 1008
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=gde&id=1349778
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=gde&id=1349778
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@Aeneryss @aprilraven @Clocks @Gubs @OverTheWolf @weyrbound @Rhea

We probably ought to keep an eye out for any usernames that are still missing Y's. I think most of them have been fixed, but there are still a few. I usually ping a list and then double check any dead links. The last revision before the Y's were removed was February 2 at 8:41 am, so if you look at that revision you can see what the usernames are supposed to be.
@Aeneryss @aprilraven @Clocks @Gubs @OverTheWolf @weyrbound @Rhea

We probably ought to keep an eye out for any usernames that are still missing Y's. I think most of them have been fixed, but there are still a few. I usually ping a list and then double check any dead links. The last revision before the Y's were removed was February 2 at 8:41 am, so if you look at that revision you can see what the usernames are supposed to be.
Oh yeah, and feel free to curate the list of any broken pings (changed usernames etc.)
Oh yeah, and feel free to curate the list of any broken pings (changed usernames etc.)
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
@NekkoChan @Rhea So if a username isn't missing any Y's and is still broken, would you rather us try and find their new username or just take them off completely?
@NekkoChan @Rhea So if a username isn't missing any Y's and is still broken, would you rather us try and find their new username or just take them off completely?
tumblr_ofm4dkJXns1r79yhwo1_r1_400.png
@OverTheWolf @Rhea

I just messaged OTW asking to try a different mail account. The one I linked isn't working, I can't edit the sheets. :\
@OverTheWolf @Rhea

I just messaged OTW asking to try a different mail account. The one I linked isn't working, I can't edit the sheets. :\
8TwF8Tj.gif QynGjjZ.gifFr3kxgb.gif
@Rhea

It's a very tiny edit, but perhaps we could add something that clarifies that you should also PM a helper if you want your username removed from any of the lists. I already see some slight confusion happening in the thread.

And maybe a note about PMing only and not pinging - I am in the habit of like... never actually going to the thread when I'm pinged there since it's usually a ping for swipp anyway. So if anyone were to ping me there asking me stuff I probably wouldn't see it.

And seconding @Gubs question. Though I imagine it'd be hard to find the new username? Idk, I've never had to do that on FR before.
@Rhea

It's a very tiny edit, but perhaps we could add something that clarifies that you should also PM a helper if you want your username removed from any of the lists. I already see some slight confusion happening in the thread.

And maybe a note about PMing only and not pinging - I am in the habit of like... never actually going to the thread when I'm pinged there since it's usually a ping for swipp anyway. So if anyone were to ping me there asking me stuff I probably wouldn't see it.

And seconding @Gubs question. Though I imagine it'd be hard to find the new username? Idk, I've never had to do that on FR before.
aaaa schoolwork

@Gubs Take them off completely, better than accidentally pinging some wrong people.

@aprilraven Ok, good luck.

@weyrbound Yes, I'll clarify, I think I'll also tell everyone to bring any discussion/feedback on the pinglist to this thread, and not there, because it'll get lost in the pings.
aaaa schoolwork

@Gubs Take them off completely, better than accidentally pinging some wrong people.

@aprilraven Ok, good luck.

@weyrbound Yes, I'll clarify, I think I'll also tell everyone to bring any discussion/feedback on the pinglist to this thread, and not there, because it'll get lost in the pings.
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
@Rhea

Thank you!
@Rhea

Thank you!
@Maryvel @Metalhawk @MasqD @sabakunogaaraai If you have questions/comments/etc. please post them here as they are liable to be ignored/lost in the main pinglist thread.

Please note that requests to be added/removed from pinglists/the spreadsheet must be done via PM and not pings.
@Maryvel @Metalhawk @MasqD @sabakunogaaraai If you have questions/comments/etc. please post them here as they are liable to be ignored/lost in the main pinglist thread.

Please note that requests to be added/removed from pinglists/the spreadsheet must be done via PM and not pings.
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
No worries, I was already informed of such. Deleted my post there just now, though, to help with clutter.

Anywho, it won't be an issue from now on. One of my buds in skype was added to the edit list soon afterwards so I was just planning to ask him from now on.
No worries, I was already informed of such. Deleted my post there just now, though, to help with clutter.

Anywho, it won't be an issue from now on. One of my buds in skype was added to the edit list soon afterwards so I was just planning to ask him from now on.
dragon-1.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 1007 1008