Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Swipp Swap Pinglist Discussion
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 1003 1004
man, why do people have to pull crap like that? i hope they got at least a temp ban for it...thanks for the link @rhea!

guess i should check and see which lists i'm still on...so if any changes need to be made, ping a helper?
man, why do people have to pull crap like that? i hope they got at least a temp ban for it...thanks for the link @rhea!

guess i should check and see which lists i'm still on...so if any changes need to be made, ping a helper?
cauldrontext2.png
@sabakunogaaraai PM.
@sabakunogaaraai PM.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
thanks, i see that now. misunderstood because i skimmed the post, heh...
thanks, i see that now. misunderstood because i skimmed the post, heh...
cauldrontext2.png
@Purplegriffin @Triibu Please read the entire first post of the pinglist thread carefully.
@Purplegriffin @Triibu Please read the entire first post of the pinglist thread carefully.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
Typo report #nitpicking [quote]You can trade components to Swipp in exchange[b][u]d[/u][/b] for his offered item.[/quote] [quote]He offers one (1) new item [i][b]ever[/b][/i] two (2) hours.[/quote] (Should be "every".) This is all on the assumption that other people are like me, ie: they want people to tell them when they've typo'd!
Typo report #nitpicking
Quote:
You can trade components to Swipp in exchanged for his offered item.
Quote:
He offers one (1) new item ever two (2) hours.

(Should be "every".)

This is all on the assumption that other people are like me, ie: they want people to tell them when they've typo'd!
dNCLmdm.png
UK; sleeping 4pm-2am FRT // Pronouns: they/them // Feedback
~
Signature generator // Calendar of flight festivals until Sept 2019
Come back from a hiatus and everything has gone to *pfffht* I'm sorry this had to happen it was a good way of doing things.
Come back from a hiatus and everything has gone to *pfffht* I'm sorry this had to happen it was a good way of doing things.
forauction_m.png5490810.png5490811.png
I am apparently one of the unfortunate people who can't edit the spreadsheet of people to ping, which is weird since I could before. Would anyone be willing to remove me from anywhere my name appears? I think there's a find function that will make that go quickly...?
I am apparently one of the unfortunate people who can't edit the spreadsheet of people to ping, which is weird since I could before. Would anyone be willing to remove me from anywhere my name appears? I think there's a find function that will make that go quickly...?
@withasideofangst

Nobody except of helpers and people who sent their email to one of helpers can edit the spreadsheet. List of helpers is in the spreadsheet and in this post http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=gde&id=1349778
I will remove your name from all pinglists and when next time you would like to be added to one of them, you should PM a helper
@withasideofangst

Nobody except of helpers and people who sent their email to one of helpers can edit the spreadsheet. List of helpers is in the spreadsheet and in this post http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=gde&id=1349778
I will remove your name from all pinglists and when next time you would like to be added to one of them, you should PM a helper
V4MLEGs.png BiLKyog.gif 14315zt.png
@Rhea @OverTheWolf

Are we are still checking for missing Y's in the deadlink usernames?
@Rhea @OverTheWolf

Are we are still checking for missing Y's in the deadlink usernames?
8TwF8Tj.gif QynGjjZ.gifFr3kxgb.gif
@aprilraven
I think we should be. I'm still seeing a few dead names in the lists so we should try to fix or remove those.
@aprilraven
I think we should be. I'm still seeing a few dead names in the lists so we should try to fix or remove those.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 1003 1004