Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 670 671 672 673 674 ... 753 754
Why do some regions have only one breed whereas others have a maximum of two?
Why do some regions have only one breed whereas others have a maximum of two?
O2dHQme.png
iceg.gif
How do nocturnes walk? My friend and I have a disagreement about this, they just seem so odd. Are they bipedal? Do they use their wings as well? Do those little tiny arms somehow help as well?
How do nocturnes walk? My friend and I have a disagreement about this, they just seem so odd. Are they bipedal? Do they use their wings as well? Do those little tiny arms somehow help as well?
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
Are Sapling Speakers goblins?
Are Sapling Speakers goblins?
BcRJQQl.png
if a dragon of a certain element (say, light) would their eyes slowly change color (or have shading of a different color) if they spent most of their lives in a different flight (say, arcane) like a light dragon is born in light, but then his parents move to arcane with him. Would his eyes have like a pink tint or??? what would happen?
if a dragon of a certain element (say, light) would their eyes slowly change color (or have shading of a different color) if they spent most of their lives in a different flight (say, arcane) like a light dragon is born in light, but then his parents move to arcane with him. Would his eyes have like a pink tint or??? what would happen?
Is it true that Crystalspine Reaches are somehow dangerous to non-arcane dragons living there?
Is it true that Crystalspine Reaches are somehow dangerous to non-arcane dragons living there?
zy8HEZC.gif
With Mith enemies increasing in number (there are nearly the same number of them as Longnecks, Serthis, and Talonok now!) can it be assumed that they are gradually getting more involved in the Beastclan conflict?

If so, might they get their own Encyclopedia page one day to reflect that?
With Mith enemies increasing in number (there are nearly the same number of them as Longnecks, Serthis, and Talonok now!) can it be assumed that they are gradually getting more involved in the Beastclan conflict?

If so, might they get their own Encyclopedia page one day to reflect that?
[quote]Will there ever be another KS- style event, such as purchasing or funding certain upcoming projects in the game?[/quote] We have no plans at this time. If you would like to support the game, please consider whitelisting us in your adblocker or [b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/buy-gems]purchasing gems from us![/url][/b] [br][br] [quote]Just a question I have been wondering for a while... Were the Dragon Gods ever hatchlings? If they were, is there any form of Artwork depicting how they looked when they were little?[/quote] The dragon gods are made of elemental energy and were never hatchlings. However, we welcome our players to create adorable bebe gods! The closest we have on site currently is the dragon god plushies.[br] [center][item=Smoldering Flamecaller Puppet][item=Heavy Earthshaker Idol][item=Playful Windsinger Puppet][item=Rotting Plaguebringer Effigy][item=Lost Gladekeeper Sackdoll][item=Soft Lightweaver Idol][item=Charged Stormcatcher Sackdoll][item=Faded Shadowbinder Effigy][item=Sopping Tidelord Sackdoll][item=Exotic Arcanist Idol][item=Furry Icewarden Puppet][/center] [br][br] [quote]In the url of Predict Morphology part of the Scrying Wkshp there is the word/phrase "morphintime", is this a power rangers reference? And if so, is it shameful or shameless?[/quote] [b]Shameless. [/b] [br][br] [quote]Do these guys surf on their tails? Is that why they are stepping on them like that because a lava surfin' goblin would be amazing. [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/19323.png[/img][/center][/quote] The tail probably doesn't have enough surface area to surf on. The Blazing Goblin is getting a better view. [br][br] [quote]Is it true that Crystalspine Reaches are somehow dangerous to non-arcane dragons living there?[/quote] Not particularly, though all territories have areas where it is difficult or dangerous for dragons to tread. If you notice that the giant pulsing crystal is warping wildlife around it, it's probably a good idea not to make your lair there... [br][br] [quote]body parts wearing them, such as this: [item=iron filigree wing guard] Others show merely the empty piece of apparel with no dragon part inside them, such as this. [item=maroon head wrap] My question then; which breed precisely is shown in these three pieces of apparel? [item=classy monocle] [item=silver monocle] [item=gold monocle][/quote] There is no particular breed shown in the monocles. It was intended to be a mannequin-style dragon to show off the apparel. [br][br] [quote]Does the Coarsefur Yuti count as a boss for the Boreal Wood like the Wartoad and Molten Wartoad do for the Mire or as a Mini-Boss? I've seen people debate on if the Coarsefur Yuti was or wasn't a boss since it doesn't quite fit the mold of other bosses. [/quote] The Coarsefur Yeti is an odd one. It's not a true boss, and was implemented early on as to try out mixing different sized opponents. Challenging "boss" style opponents were added later in the game. While more challenging than average, we do not consider the Coarsefur Yeti to be a "boss" monster!
Quote:
Will there ever be another KS- style event, such as purchasing or funding certain upcoming projects in the game?

We have no plans at this time. If you would like to support the game, please consider whitelisting us in your adblocker or purchasing gems from us!

Quote:
Just a question I have been wondering for a while... Were the Dragon Gods ever hatchlings? If they were, is there any form of Artwork depicting how they looked when they were little?

The dragon gods are made of elemental energy and were never hatchlings. However, we welcome our players to create adorable bebe gods! The closest we have on site currently is the dragon god plushies.

Smoldering Flamecaller Puppet Heavy Earthshaker Idol Playful Windsinger Puppet Rotting Plaguebringer Effigy Lost Gladekeeper Sackdoll Soft Lightweaver Idol Charged Stormcatcher Sackdoll Faded Shadowbinder Effigy Sopping Tidelord Sackdoll Exotic Arcanist Idol Furry Icewarden Puppet

Quote:
In the url of Predict Morphology part of the Scrying Wkshp there is the word/phrase "morphintime", is this a power rangers reference?

And if so, is it shameful or shameless?

Shameless.

Quote:
Do these guys surf on their tails? Is that why they are stepping on them like that because a lava surfin' goblin would be amazing.
19323.png

The tail probably doesn't have enough surface area to surf on. The Blazing Goblin is getting a better view.

Quote:

Not particularly, though all territories have areas where it is difficult or dangerous for dragons to tread. If you notice that the giant pulsing crystal is warping wildlife around it, it's probably a good idea not to make your lair there...

Quote:
body parts wearing them, such as this:
Iron Filigree Wing Guard

Others show merely the empty piece of apparel with no dragon part inside them, such as this.
Maroon Head Wrap

My question then; which breed precisely is shown in these three pieces of apparel?

Classy Monocle

There is no particular breed shown in the monocles. It was intended to be a mannequin-style dragon to show off the apparel.

Quote:
Does the Coarsefur Yuti count as a boss for the Boreal Wood like the Wartoad and Molten Wartoad do for the Mire or as a Mini-Boss? I've seen people debate on if the Coarsefur Yuti was or wasn't a boss since it doesn't quite fit the mold of other bosses.

The Coarsefur Yeti is an odd one. It's not a true boss, and was implemented early on as to try out mixing different sized opponents.

Challenging "boss" style opponents were added later in the game. While more challenging than average, we do not consider the Coarsefur Yeti to be a "boss" monster!
first?
Will there ever be custom player made apparel?
first?
Will there ever be custom player made apparel?
mXMhPXb.png

OK BUT MANTIS SHRIMP

(Also looking for open Lore Shops!)

tumblr_osnaa09fPS1uo28ybo3_r1_500.png

[/url]BzWOoCD.pngbDWfHOP.pngxit6UDK.png
Do the Shadowbinder's children ever return home?
Do the Shadowbinder's children ever return home?
The gods are shown with energy bars on their profile pages. What do they eat and who feeds them? Also, are they never full I've never seen them with full energy bars. *I monitor it sorry*
The gods are shown with energy bars on their profile pages. What do they eat and who feeds them? Also, are they never full I've never seen them with full energy bars. *I monitor it sorry*
tumblr_inline_o8pnmbVxfC1ts73zp_540.png
1 2 ... 670 671 672 673 674 ... 753 754