Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 583 584 585 586 587 ... 753 754
will undel ever make more how to draw dragons books?
will undel ever make more how to draw dragons books?
I have synesthesia 6kglit91v0.gif
Why do you need to code line breaks into your updates on this weekly Q and A? No one else here needs to code line breaks! I noticed when I quoted you post and now I'm curious. ;)
Why do you need to code line breaks into your updates on this weekly Q and A? No one else here needs to code line breaks! I noticed when I quoted you post and now I'm curious. ;)
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Do you have any advice for players with poor internet connections? Say, satellite or DSL. Speaking from satellite experience, most treasure-making options are completely untenable, and one needs to make adjustments even for the games that work decently (Shock Switch, Jigsaw, Coliseum if you don't mind it taking a while between choosing an action and it actually firing off).

(As an example, I have satellite, and ping is usually >750 milliseconds under even the best of conditions -- making games with timers nearly impossible! X3; I'd imagine people playing on their phones and such have similar problems.)
Do you have any advice for players with poor internet connections? Say, satellite or DSL. Speaking from satellite experience, most treasure-making options are completely untenable, and one needs to make adjustments even for the games that work decently (Shock Switch, Jigsaw, Coliseum if you don't mind it taking a while between choosing an action and it actually firing off).

(As an example, I have satellite, and ping is usually >750 milliseconds under even the best of conditions -- making games with timers nearly impossible! X3; I'd imagine people playing on their phones and such have similar problems.)
~Tumblr - Twitter - DA - FA - Weasyl~
What happens if two flights somehow manage to tie for dom? Does it choose the flight that came first (ie if Earth vs Plague, Earth would win because it's one of the first four) or does it just nope out? Though it'd be almost impossible to do, what if it did.
What happens if two flights somehow manage to tie for dom? Does it choose the flight that came first (ie if Earth vs Plague, Earth would win because it's one of the first four) or does it just nope out? Though it'd be almost impossible to do, what if it did.
V2JLSpi.png0uebEKY.pngimage.pngimage.pngBsom7I2.pngjnEhDH9.pngX7H4JZX.pngnF1ESUZ.pngBadnwzE.png aa
Luteia // 21+ // fae|faer or he|him

Ping me to get my attention!

Nature // Shadow // FR Time
aa qA4DWTW.png
You guys like to play video games? Sorry i don't have any important questions at the moment lol
You guys like to play video games? Sorry i don't have any important questions at the moment lol
NXwxhXo.png
Will there be any other Dragon species added to Flight Rising?
Will there be any other Dragon species added to Flight Rising?
What sort of system of laws exists in the lore of sornieth? do the dieties create rules for their flights or are judgements left to the standard of the individual clan? are their no repercussions for bandits and pirates if they are caught?
What sort of system of laws exists in the lore of sornieth? do the dieties create rules for their flights or are judgements left to the standard of the individual clan? are their no repercussions for bandits and pirates if they are caught?
tumblr_ncyq60PF4M1tju6vto1_500.gif
With the new art updates, will any of the old apparel pieces get new art, too?
With the new art updates, will any of the old apparel pieces get new art, too?
a9ff27769f.png
Why did you decide to show 20 dragons per page now?
Why did you decide to show 20 dragons per page now?
Ef65p3T.png__

____ free Hibernal Den items | Wishlist | FR +9h

I can draw
• ferals / creatures
• humans / gijinkas
• anthros / furries

I must admit that I have been deeply impressed with the size of Flight Rising's bestiary, and find it quite pleasurable to look through and collect for. I am curious, however, as to what generally dictates the species that get put into user bestiaries? Where do most of them come from, and how do you come up with them so fast? I know some of them, such as Serthis, Baku, Nekomatas, Centaurs, and many others aren't new ideas, but how to you come up with the more original creatures?

In relation, is there any specific mythology you look into the most to come up with more recycled familiar ideas?
I must admit that I have been deeply impressed with the size of Flight Rising's bestiary, and find it quite pleasurable to look through and collect for. I am curious, however, as to what generally dictates the species that get put into user bestiaries? Where do most of them come from, and how do you come up with them so fast? I know some of them, such as Serthis, Baku, Nekomatas, Centaurs, and many others aren't new ideas, but how to you come up with the more original creatures?

In relation, is there any specific mythology you look into the most to come up with more recycled familiar ideas?
Pink-Tail Mole Downy Fox Rat Skycat Fawn Fox Rat Silky Mole
Near-Completed Bestiary Progress
(Username is REDLASUNSHOWERS)
1 2 ... 583 584 585 586 587 ... 753 754