Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 509 510 511 512 513 ... 753 754
How do the deities feel about fanfiction or roleplay concerning them?
How do the deities feel about fanfiction or roleplay concerning them?
image0.gif
I really want to know if the scraps of messages are going to be something. I have not traded them to Crim and have been hoarding them because I really thought they were for a project. At the beginning they seemed to be for a purpose but maybe not?
I really want to know if the scraps of messages are going to be something. I have not traded them to Crim and have been hoarding them because I really thought they were for a project. At the beginning they seemed to be for a purpose but maybe not?
TzfAhH6.png
How many gene/color combo possibilities are there, including the different breeds?
How many gene/color combo possibilities are there, including the different breeds?
keidrJW.gifyredHSU.pngLwicdQN.pngiK7Ohoa.pngow5IsSc.png4ppxMP9.pngc0zcpSx.gif
Hex0gCq.png
How the amount of an item that will restock is determined on the marketplace? Is it "this item will restock x units whenever it restocks" or more random? Also, does it take into consideration the amount of new players joining? Supposing a random item is set to restock 10 units, maybe in the past 10 units was enough, but now it's too few. Or is it more of a percentage based system?
How the amount of an item that will restock is determined on the marketplace? Is it "this item will restock x units whenever it restocks" or more random? Also, does it take into consideration the amount of new players joining? Supposing a random item is set to restock 10 units, maybe in the past 10 units was enough, but now it's too few. Or is it more of a percentage based system?
vista_spiral1.png.....vistafestival_2.png.....vista_spiral1.png
Does it become more difficult to develop and release new breeds as more genes and apparel are released?
Does it become more difficult to develop and release new breeds as more genes and apparel are released?
JqboqBK.png
Earth and Wind share my Heart
Is it possible for a Guardian to take another Guardian as their charge? Guardianception?
Is it possible for a Guardian to take another Guardian as their charge? Guardianception?
*~*~*~*~*
Previously
Morichinatsu
*~*~*~*~*
FBJNgPs.png 8eLgwHU.png tuKAvP2.png 8a4I5lk.png FBJNgPs.png
I
VlDJnIY.png
polar
bears
and
jmrzRk7.pngs
Since Jupiter/Saturn got fixed up after their release, what are the chances of other genes being changed at a later date?

Contour is one that comes to mind, with the nonsensical lines over the legs when logically, it should go beneath them and stay on the belly. Giraffe/Hex is also pretty inconsistent between breeds as well (and to a much lesser extent to the point of it personally being a non-issue, Petals/Butterfly and Poison/Toxin).
Since Jupiter/Saturn got fixed up after their release, what are the chances of other genes being changed at a later date?

Contour is one that comes to mind, with the nonsensical lines over the legs when logically, it should go beneath them and stay on the belly. Giraffe/Hex is also pretty inconsistent between breeds as well (and to a much lesser extent to the point of it personally being a non-issue, Petals/Butterfly and Poison/Toxin).
Are scarves ever really necessary for dragons, or is it some kind of chic fashion statement?
Are scarves ever really necessary for dragons, or is it some kind of chic fashion statement?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@dearagony || it/its || +3 fr
What is the solar system/galaxy like in which Sornieth resides? Do we have multiple moons, suns and the like? Any other planets close to Sornieth?
What is the solar system/galaxy like in which Sornieth resides? Do we have multiple moons, suns and the like? Any other planets close to Sornieth?
Gx0BRyp.gifeJFFsAB.gifO6Ucbqk.gifIDZwpQR.gif
Are there plans to increase the level cap?
Are there plans to increase the level cap?
ixeclKz.png
1 2 ... 509 510 511 512 513 ... 753 754