Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | High School Deities
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65
Don't die pls
Don't die pls
Don't let it die.
Don't let it die.
O2CQckQ.png8uFuUMu.png
Give it life~

Is there any chance of a masterpost with all the headcannons on one post? 60+ pages is a lot to wade through, I know. :)
Give it life~

Is there any chance of a masterpost with all the headcannons on one post? 60+ pages is a lot to wade through, I know. :)
@taat60

I tried doing that once. It was too much :/ But it's pretty fun to just read through the thread.
@taat60

I tried doing that once. It was too much :/ But it's pretty fun to just read through the thread.
w2N3au9.png
@AviatorPi
Haha yeah, that's what I thought... I guess I have nothing else to do at the moment. :)
@AviatorPi
Haha yeah, that's what I thought... I guess I have nothing else to do at the moment. :)
I still love this.
I still love this.
O2CQckQ.png8uFuUMu.png
@AquaCoral @GuardianOwl @taat60 @Tanagwal @NightfuryDeath @AviatorPi
Darlings, darlings, settle down. This thread isn't dead, it's merely hibernating while chapter two is being written. Making a new thread for better curation has definitely be considered by @Ayreria and I; considering some of the in-game developments (such as Swipp gaining daughters) makes it so that some headcanons require further refining anyway. We will definitely ping all the interested people to the new thread if it gets pushed out, so no worries! Meanwhile, why don't y'all hang out in the art thread? You're still free to ask questions there, and heck, I might even open up doodle requests ;D
@AquaCoral @GuardianOwl @taat60 @Tanagwal @NightfuryDeath @AviatorPi
Darlings, darlings, settle down. This thread isn't dead, it's merely hibernating while chapter two is being written. Making a new thread for better curation has definitely be considered by @Ayreria and I; considering some of the in-game developments (such as Swipp gaining daughters) makes it so that some headcanons require further refining anyway. We will definitely ping all the interested people to the new thread if it gets pushed out, so no worries! Meanwhile, why don't y'all hang out in the art thread? You're still free to ask questions there, and heck, I might even open up doodle requests ;D
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
@Steex

I love to be on the pinglist to the new thread. Doodle requests? Aw, sweet. I still imagining Stormcatcher playing a piano for sure.
@Steex

I love to be on the pinglist to the new thread. Doodle requests? Aw, sweet. I still imagining Stormcatcher playing a piano for sure.
O2CQckQ.png8uFuUMu.png
Gosh, @Steex, I wanted to randomly notify everyone in the dead of night like a christmas zombie, all like "surprise, (head)canon chuckers I live"

I'll post some updates on the new beeswax later.
Gosh, @Steex, I wanted to randomly notify everyone in the dead of night like a christmas zombie, all like "surprise, (head)canon chuckers I live"

I'll post some updates on the new beeswax later.
xR7ErnV.pngW6y8rmh.pngNr0CWta.png
@Ayreria
Oh heck no hun I'm the resident creep here ya ain't taking that title away from me :Y
@Ayreria
Oh heck no hun I'm the resident creep here ya ain't taking that title away from me :Y
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65