Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | High School Deities
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 64 65
@Steex
Welp, the sad feels have been successfully been replaced with shipping feels. :3
I also came up with a ship name: Arcanoodle. xD

*just listens to it while staring at the pictures of them together*
@Steex
Welp, the sad feels have been successfully been replaced with shipping feels. :3
I also came up with a ship name: Arcanoodle. xD

*just listens to it while staring at the pictures of them together*
IRGHmwD.gif
@sugarfrost @Ayreria @Blizardstar @Upstart @TeaLeafves @PhoenixWarlord @Caelthus @Lionrae @BrightEyedBeast @Valka @dividedAnimus @Indarus @InkSphynx @symphonyofstorms @HunterGatherer @Rarmeowz @AviatorPi @Orbitz

I'm taking a short break from depressing stuff. Enjoy it while you still can :)
@sugarfrost @Ayreria @Blizardstar @Upstart @TeaLeafves @PhoenixWarlord @Caelthus @Lionrae @BrightEyedBeast @Valka @dividedAnimus @Indarus @InkSphynx @symphonyofstorms @HunterGatherer @Rarmeowz @AviatorPi @Orbitz

I'm taking a short break from depressing stuff. Enjoy it while you still can :)
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
@sugarfrost @Blizardstar @Upstart @TeaLeafves @PhoenixWarlord @Caelthus @Lionrae @BrightEyedBeast @Valka @dividedAnimus @Indarus @InkSphynx @symphonyofstorms @HunterGatherer @Rarmeowz @AviatorPi @Orbitz @Steex

The Leeroy Jenkins Scale
A chart of my own development. Totally legit. Contains ten levels of recklessness.

1. Needs a stable plan or things will end terribly.
  • Stormcatcher, for the most part. Tempest doesn't adapt; it changes the environment to suit itself. So if the environment goes against his delicate plans to keep himself together, things may fall apart. Most noticeable when it comes to his diet.
2. Needs a plan or things may end on a bad note.
  • Lightweaver likes to keep things predictable. She's not as reliant as Bossman, but things get awkward if events don't go the way she expected them to go. She's not particularly fond of surprises.
3. A plan would be fantastic, but any surprises can be handled okay.
  • Shadowbinder is a chessmaster. She likes making plans and she takes in lots of factors. There are very few things that she doesn't consider, but when they do come up, she can quickly dodge the issue. Hopefully.
4. A plan would be great, but it's not concrete.
  • Plaguebringer understands that life is unpredictable, and one should be cautious. One can't live an endless Indy Ploy, though, so she makes herself very adaptable to events. Plans are very useful and keeps things organized, but she can survive without one. She trusts her gut sense.
5. Your plan is a high recommendation.
  • Icewarden and Earthshaker are good with plans and generally follow closely, but they usually work mostly on their own thoughts and opinions. They're pretty okay with quick thinking and do decently with Indy Ploys.
6. Your plan is just a recommendation.
  • Tidelord is okay with following plans, but he's very trustful of his intuition. He only kinda follows the plan if there is one, but it's mostly him doing his own thing. The future comes to him and he's good with Indy Ploys.
  • Stormcatcher moves up here when it comes to SCIENCE. He's far looser when it comes to experiments because he thinks that rigid planning and extensive precautions disrupts technological advancement. At least he follows the scientific method. It's chaos, sure, but it's organized chaos.
7. Your plan is a guideline.
  • Flamecaller shrugs off plans. She's very flexible and loves Indy Ploys. With a plan, she just goes right in and considers the steps working up to her goal to be just checkpoints in her timeline.
8. Your plan is an idea.
  • Arcanist needs to stop. All plans have the word "probably" in front of every procedure. His logic is kinda wonky and somehow manages to keep up in Indy Ploys. Common sense can be defied all he wants and his goal will be reached, but not without everything screwing up on the way there. He can try planning, but something always messes up in between. Thanks Arcanist.
9. The plan...?
  • Windsinger runs on Indy Ploys. He likes to use his heart and intuition when deciding what to do. He doesn't like making schedules and prefers to go with the flow, though he's considerate of what everyone else is going to do.
10. Lol, what plan?
  • Gladekeeper doesn't like to plan. Just let nature run its course and everything will be alright. She prefers to live the moment and similarly thinks using her heart and soul.
  • Earthshaker where the Shade is concerned. He doesn't quite think as straight when it comes to the abomination and he simply wants it to be pulverized. You can say he loses his ground.
@sugarfrost @Blizardstar @Upstart @TeaLeafves @PhoenixWarlord @Caelthus @Lionrae @BrightEyedBeast @Valka @dividedAnimus @Indarus @InkSphynx @symphonyofstorms @HunterGatherer @Rarmeowz @AviatorPi @Orbitz @Steex

The Leeroy Jenkins Scale
A chart of my own development. Totally legit. Contains ten levels of recklessness.

1. Needs a stable plan or things will end terribly.
  • Stormcatcher, for the most part. Tempest doesn't adapt; it changes the environment to suit itself. So if the environment goes against his delicate plans to keep himself together, things may fall apart. Most noticeable when it comes to his diet.
2. Needs a plan or things may end on a bad note.
  • Lightweaver likes to keep things predictable. She's not as reliant as Bossman, but things get awkward if events don't go the way she expected them to go. She's not particularly fond of surprises.
3. A plan would be fantastic, but any surprises can be handled okay.
  • Shadowbinder is a chessmaster. She likes making plans and she takes in lots of factors. There are very few things that she doesn't consider, but when they do come up, she can quickly dodge the issue. Hopefully.
4. A plan would be great, but it's not concrete.
  • Plaguebringer understands that life is unpredictable, and one should be cautious. One can't live an endless Indy Ploy, though, so she makes herself very adaptable to events. Plans are very useful and keeps things organized, but she can survive without one. She trusts her gut sense.
5. Your plan is a high recommendation.
  • Icewarden and Earthshaker are good with plans and generally follow closely, but they usually work mostly on their own thoughts and opinions. They're pretty okay with quick thinking and do decently with Indy Ploys.
6. Your plan is just a recommendation.
  • Tidelord is okay with following plans, but he's very trustful of his intuition. He only kinda follows the plan if there is one, but it's mostly him doing his own thing. The future comes to him and he's good with Indy Ploys.
  • Stormcatcher moves up here when it comes to SCIENCE. He's far looser when it comes to experiments because he thinks that rigid planning and extensive precautions disrupts technological advancement. At least he follows the scientific method. It's chaos, sure, but it's organized chaos.
7. Your plan is a guideline.
  • Flamecaller shrugs off plans. She's very flexible and loves Indy Ploys. With a plan, she just goes right in and considers the steps working up to her goal to be just checkpoints in her timeline.
8. Your plan is an idea.
  • Arcanist needs to stop. All plans have the word "probably" in front of every procedure. His logic is kinda wonky and somehow manages to keep up in Indy Ploys. Common sense can be defied all he wants and his goal will be reached, but not without everything screwing up on the way there. He can try planning, but something always messes up in between. Thanks Arcanist.
9. The plan...?
  • Windsinger runs on Indy Ploys. He likes to use his heart and intuition when deciding what to do. He doesn't like making schedules and prefers to go with the flow, though he's considerate of what everyone else is going to do.
10. Lol, what plan?
  • Gladekeeper doesn't like to plan. Just let nature run its course and everything will be alright. She prefers to live the moment and similarly thinks using her heart and soul.
  • Earthshaker where the Shade is concerned. He doesn't quite think as straight when it comes to the abomination and he simply wants it to be pulverized. You can say he loses his ground.
xR7ErnV.pngW6y8rmh.pngNr0CWta.png
@Ayreria
I could have sworn that Bossdad pixel didn't have a blue streak in his hair...
@Ayreria
I could have sworn that Bossdad pixel didn't have a blue streak in his hair...
IRGHmwD.gif
@HunterGatherer
It's Bossman v 2.0.1
@HunterGatherer
It's Bossman v 2.0.1
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
@ErukaTT Excuse me as I ping myself so I never loose this thread again, thank you
@ErukaTT Excuse me as I ping myself so I never loose this thread again, thank you
tumblr_inline_njw5izoAKY1qg2i5p.gif
@ErukaTT
We can always help you with pings if that's the case XD hello and welcome to the AU! We hope you'll stick around and enjoy the headcanons we come up with on a random basis. Have you checked out the official fic and the art thread? :)
@ErukaTT
We can always help you with pings if that's the case XD hello and welcome to the AU! We hope you'll stick around and enjoy the headcanons we come up with on a random basis. Have you checked out the official fic and the art thread? :)
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
@Steex Thank you! I didn't know who to ask actually, got pretty lost at some point xD I love all of them! And I've seen the official fic thread, but not the art one :O I must search for that one now, can't wait to see what's happening over there! :>
@Steex Thank you! I didn't know who to ask actually, got pretty lost at some point xD I love all of them! And I've seen the official fic thread, but not the art one :O I must search for that one now, can't wait to see what's happening over there! :>
tumblr_inline_njw5izoAKY1qg2i5p.gif
@ErukaTT
It's right there in my sig actually lol. As for who to ask, you can always refer to me and Ayreria. We're not exactly 'in charge' of this thread, but since it's been a while since the OP sugarfrost last posted, we have simply been trying to keep the thread running as best as we can (while simultaneously pulling more people in so it doesn't die XP)
@ErukaTT
It's right there in my sig actually lol. As for who to ask, you can always refer to me and Ayreria. We're not exactly 'in charge' of this thread, but since it's been a while since the OP sugarfrost last posted, we have simply been trying to keep the thread running as best as we can (while simultaneously pulling more people in so it doesn't die XP)
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
@sugarfrost @Blizardstar @Upstart @TeaLeafves @PhoenixWarlord @Caelthus @Lionrae @BrightEyedBeast @Valka @dividedAnimus @Indarus @InkSphynx @symphonyofstorms @HunterGatherer @Rarmeowz @AviatorPi @Orbitz @ErukaTT @Ayreria

Sweets are the best
I mean, come on! Even deities are bound to like them.

Windsinger likes bubblegum in particular, but will take anything. Except toffee. Just get that thing away from him. What were the creators of toffee thinking when they made it.

Tidelord has a thing for lollipops. May or may not be connected to how he prefers popsicles to regular ice cream. Totally not oral fixation nope.

Earthshaker likes pure milk candies, be it rocky or chewy. They leave a nice creamy aftertaste in his mouth.

Flamecaller loves Snickers and Mars Bars specifically because of the sticky caramel insides. She likes how they melt really quickly in her mouth.

Stormcatcher tries to stay away from sweets. He understands they're no good for his already abysmal health, but if presented with one he'd probably take it. Likes Pocky in particular--but only one pack per week. Only one.

Icewarden has a sweet tooth that rivals Nutty from Happy Tree Friends. Let that sink in and draw your own conclusions. Sour candies and licorice are exceptions though. They can burn in hell for all he cares.

Lightweaver is like Boss except she's more likely to refuse even when offered. She only takes them from Shady; 100% trust the big sis. Likes Skittles because TASTE THE BLOODY RAINBOW.

Shadowbinder is, understandably, rather wary around sweets; what seems like a harmless candy in the Forum might be stacks of LSD for all you know. She will eat sweets from legitimate stores, but only if she bought it herself. Likes fairy floss.

Gladekeeper only eats sweets that don't contain dairy products (soy is fine, cream is not). Chewy, fruity ones are her favorite.

Plaguebringer eats anything and everything, and as such isn't very picky. She's not much of a sweet tooth though.

Arcanist loves marshmallows. The fluffiness reminds him of clouds. He especially loves the ones with adorable shapes, like little birds or plump cats.
@sugarfrost @Blizardstar @Upstart @TeaLeafves @PhoenixWarlord @Caelthus @Lionrae @BrightEyedBeast @Valka @dividedAnimus @Indarus @InkSphynx @symphonyofstorms @HunterGatherer @Rarmeowz @AviatorPi @Orbitz @ErukaTT @Ayreria

Sweets are the best
I mean, come on! Even deities are bound to like them.

Windsinger likes bubblegum in particular, but will take anything. Except toffee. Just get that thing away from him. What were the creators of toffee thinking when they made it.

Tidelord has a thing for lollipops. May or may not be connected to how he prefers popsicles to regular ice cream. Totally not oral fixation nope.

Earthshaker likes pure milk candies, be it rocky or chewy. They leave a nice creamy aftertaste in his mouth.

Flamecaller loves Snickers and Mars Bars specifically because of the sticky caramel insides. She likes how they melt really quickly in her mouth.

Stormcatcher tries to stay away from sweets. He understands they're no good for his already abysmal health, but if presented with one he'd probably take it. Likes Pocky in particular--but only one pack per week. Only one.

Icewarden has a sweet tooth that rivals Nutty from Happy Tree Friends. Let that sink in and draw your own conclusions. Sour candies and licorice are exceptions though. They can burn in hell for all he cares.

Lightweaver is like Boss except she's more likely to refuse even when offered. She only takes them from Shady; 100% trust the big sis. Likes Skittles because TASTE THE BLOODY RAINBOW.

Shadowbinder is, understandably, rather wary around sweets; what seems like a harmless candy in the Forum might be stacks of LSD for all you know. She will eat sweets from legitimate stores, but only if she bought it herself. Likes fairy floss.

Gladekeeper only eats sweets that don't contain dairy products (soy is fine, cream is not). Chewy, fruity ones are her favorite.

Plaguebringer eats anything and everything, and as such isn't very picky. She's not much of a sweet tooth though.

Arcanist loves marshmallows. The fluffiness reminds him of clouds. He especially loves the ones with adorable shapes, like little birds or plump cats.
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 64 65