Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The big nest rental topic!
1 2 ... 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 ... 1426 1427
@SocialBookWorm I'll have a fire nest available after rollover if you don't find one before then
@SocialBookWorm I'll have a fire nest available after rollover if you don't find one before then
@Kazure
@thace
@Sssasha
@ribbonz
@morikar
@Nigiri

Happy Brightshine, Light Flight! Anyone have a nest they don't mind renting out?
@Kazure
@thace
@Sssasha
@ribbonz
@morikar
@Nigiri

Happy Brightshine, Light Flight! Anyone have a nest they don't mind renting out?
Do you like familiar matching~? Come check it out.
boo.pngBoolean.png
@ShadowWas happy Brightshine! I've got nests, send them over!
@ShadowWas happy Brightshine! I've got nests, send them over!
dDVbBvO.pngaOKWJGu.gif
@Spuk

I have a Nature Nest you can use! :D Just send a CR when you're ready, I'll send a PM with the number of eggs.

Thanks!
@Spuk

I have a Nature Nest you can use! :D Just send a CR when you're ready, I'll send a PM with the number of eggs.

Thanks!
Silver Kitsune Wish List | Chest List Golden Kitsune
Flight: Wind
Charge: None!
Able to provide collateral if asked: I am willing to talk and pay back for the damage, if such unfortunate event happens.
Space always available or when space is available: My space is always available and I have five nests!
Other conditions/info: Nothing! ^^
Flight: Wind
Charge: None!
Able to provide collateral if asked: I am willing to talk and pay back for the damage, if such unfortunate event happens.
Space always available or when space is available: My space is always available and I have five nests!
Other conditions/info: Nothing! ^^

2m7ddvs.png
@/Froze @/Jaena @/Stormdance @/Meebo @/ClashingHearts @/palico @/Spazzcat

Hello! I'm looking for an ice nest for my pair that will be RTB tomorrow. Willing to provide food for their stay + extra as a tip!

Edit: Found, thanks!
@/Froze @/Jaena @/Stormdance @/Meebo @/ClashingHearts @/palico @/Spazzcat

Hello! I'm looking for an ice nest for my pair that will be RTB tomorrow. Willing to provide food for their stay + extra as a tip!

Edit: Found, thanks!
@Alvis, @RabidWhovian, @RoboticSheep, @Talonr, @thecatsred, @kaelidra, @celtic7irish

Hey there! I'm looking for two nature nests. Happy to provide food for the parents and a tip if anyone's able to host either one or both of them. :)

Found, thank you!
@Alvis, @RabidWhovian, @RoboticSheep, @Talonr, @thecatsred, @kaelidra, @celtic7irish

Hey there! I'm looking for two nature nests. Happy to provide food for the parents and a tip if anyone's able to host either one or both of them. :)

Found, thank you!
kbqBOtG.png
@Desmordus
I'm able to host both for you! Feel free to send both pairs over when you're free. :D
@Desmordus
I'm able to host both for you! Feel free to send both pairs over when you're free. :D

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
@Alvis

Ah, sweet thanks! I'll send them over in a min. :D
@Alvis

Ah, sweet thanks! I'll send them over in a min. :D
kbqBOtG.png
@Desmordus
Unlucky on the second pair - 1 egg, but the first pair had three. :O