Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's Your Clan's Name? [INACTIVE]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 167 168
Clan Auran, hence the username.
Clan Auran, hence the username.
Note for forum games: Most of my completed dragons are in the Aria tab or Hibernal Den. Rest are WIP or mated pairs!
NiMHBVV.png
So many new replies 9_6 I think that's everyone added to the list! Keep em coming!
So many new replies 9_6 I think that's everyone added to the list! Keep em coming!
@Cynictis
Thanks for adding me! It's Shriekwinds, however, not Shriekwoods.
@Cynictis
Thanks for adding me! It's Shriekwinds, however, not Shriekwoods.
Looking for a Male Forest/Sand/? Mirror, preferably 1st Gen with ice eyes!
Levin-Incarnate---Glamour-Signature---Created-by-Serinde_zps204eda15.png

tmXWTab.png
@Mirmulnir Sorry about that, fixed!
@Mirmulnir Sorry about that, fixed!
@Cynictis We're the Stormwalker Clan of the Carrion Canyon, though we are going to move soon :D
@Cynictis We're the Stormwalker Clan of the Carrion Canyon, though we are going to move soon :D
Mine is known as the Guardian Clan. You can guess what we do...

I also know, via RPing and the fact that it's on the clan profile page, that Gaia's is known as the Gaia Clan.
Mine is known as the Guardian Clan. You can guess what we do...

I also know, via RPing and the fact that it's on the clan profile page, that Gaia's is known as the Gaia Clan.
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
@Cynictis

I just thought of something seeing this thread again. What about clans within clans? I forgot about the BlackClaw Tribe, which is being hosted within the Haven Cluster (my Lair). xD
@Cynictis

I just thought of something seeing this thread again. What about clans within clans? I forgot about the BlackClaw Tribe, which is being hosted within the Haven Cluster (my Lair). xD
drpusig1_zpsjz7uct4m.pngwindright_zpsee23nxkw.png
@Cynictis
I like to go by 'Clan Regal' just because I've always liked the word, but I have yet to add a definite theme!
@Cynictis
I like to go by 'Clan Regal' just because I've always liked the word, but I have yet to add a definite theme!
XbPpy52.png =====
@Cynictis
I keep struggling because I want my clan to be 'Clan Pyrefly' but it's a Final Fantasy thing and ugh.
I've decided I'm going to be Clan Pyrefly. Will you add me please?
@Cynictis
I keep struggling because I want my clan to be 'Clan Pyrefly' but it's a Final Fantasy thing and ugh.
I've decided I'm going to be Clan Pyrefly. Will you add me please?
Clan Darkstar I'm so original, I know. :p
Clan Darkstar I'm so original, I know. :p
e2058802350d6948c7ac4820e647999b.png gAOT387.pngtumblr_m9qr27Tg6J1rziwwco1_1280.gif 936TVGr.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 167 168