Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's Your Clan's Name? [INACTIVE]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 167 168
@cynictis my clan is named night hunters
@cynictis my clan is named night hunters
boIu4p9.png
Since I'm an earthie, clan Earthcarver seemed like a fitting choice.
Since I'm an earthie, clan Earthcarver seemed like a fitting choice.
The Auction Hatchery
sigFR.png
10 hours ahead of FR time. | Tumblr
Banner by Shaniae.
Mine is Mordant Reckoning. We're temporarily a Shadow clan but we're looking to switch back to Plague (our original home) once cooldown is over.

'Mordant' from 'sharp, biting, incisive' but also a corrosive fluid.
'Reckoning' from calculating, estimating something but also enacting vengeance.
Mine is Mordant Reckoning. We're temporarily a Shadow clan but we're looking to switch back to Plague (our original home) once cooldown is over.

'Mordant' from 'sharp, biting, incisive' but also a corrosive fluid.
'Reckoning' from calculating, estimating something but also enacting vengeance.
Please ping me as Inskora, not Inksora.
Clan Luna. It seemed fitting, considering that it's a shadow clan and my username's namesake is a rabbit that lives on the moon.
Clan Luna. It seemed fitting, considering that it's a shadow clan and my username's namesake is a rabbit that lives on the moon.
DzZR9Nb.pngu2EswGP.png

[art by TeaDino!]
The Hall of Hidden Glory. Concealed behind the leaves, these ruins are home to every dragon who can find us. Lily is the clan leader, and also an initiated Priestess of Nature: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1058006] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/10581/1058006_350.png[/img] [/url]
The Hall of Hidden Glory. Concealed behind the leaves, these ruins are home to every dragon who can find us. Lily is the clan leader, and also an initiated Priestess of Nature:

1058006_350.png
tumblr_o23mwcXPEZ1u3wsjco6_250.png 4f4c01ec3fcd06d45834f28097a7fb2be50dc3cf.png dEo6ta2.png
nbZE1po.png
5iXiC8z.png
V7wUqxW.png
bYt72YT.png
jbMLSIO.png

nGKuPIQ.gif
@Cynictis,
My clan calls itself Arca Feretory. Mostly because they like to horde stuff and because they take in anyone who needs a home. The name is kind of repetitive and redundant since both words mean the same thing. But one day it'll be applicable because it really will be a container full of old stuff. :P

Also, my progenitor is a bit of a weirdo... and his daughter has a sense of humour that might extend to calling her dad an old fart. Who knows? It's a Shadow clan, they're all kind of crazy.
@Cynictis,
My clan calls itself Arca Feretory. Mostly because they like to horde stuff and because they take in anyone who needs a home. The name is kind of repetitive and redundant since both words mean the same thing. But one day it'll be applicable because it really will be a container full of old stuff. :P

Also, my progenitor is a bit of a weirdo... and his daughter has a sense of humour that might extend to calling her dad an old fart. Who knows? It's a Shadow clan, they're all kind of crazy.
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
My clan is known as "Haelfury Clan".
My clan is known as "Haelfury Clan".
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
Clan Altitonant, which I named early on. Altitonant means "thundering on high", appropriate for a bunch of noisy Lightning twerps.
Clan Altitonant, which I named early on. Altitonant means "thundering on high", appropriate for a bunch of noisy Lightning twerps.
Oh, hella. I'm Rosary of Plague (although I'm moving to Fire soon) and @Fenix is Clan Shadowsong, also of Plague, with @dracoon being Clan Camelcase of Shadow.

((hope you don't mind me putting your names up! uwu))

@Cynictis
Oh, hella. I'm Rosary of Plague (although I'm moving to Fire soon) and @Fenix is Clan Shadowsong, also of Plague, with @dracoon being Clan Camelcase of Shadow.

((hope you don't mind me putting your names up! uwu))

@Cynictis
gM1MTf9.png
@Cynictis "Shadowsong Clan" for me, please. :)

I actually have a really strong dislike for my clan being called 'Clan Shadowsong' ^^
@Cynictis "Shadowsong Clan" for me, please. :)

I actually have a really strong dislike for my clan being called 'Clan Shadowsong' ^^
Please ping me if you want my attention or are replying to me. I won't see it otherwise.

Tn4TEAZ.png
My clan is Fandragons and OCs and the odd silly name. It's also mean to everyone in said clan.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 167 168