Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Auction House Mispost Lost-and-Found!
1 2 ... 406 407 408 409 410 ... 835 836
Saw a Sprite listed for 2,590t. Not sure who snapped it up, but if you've mispriced one hmu. Please list the Sprite name in your message.
Saw a Sprite listed for 2,590t. Not sure who snapped it up, but if you've mispriced one hmu. Please list the Sprite name in your message.
Accidentally listed a Noc egg for 215 treasure!! D:
Accidentally listed a Noc egg for 215 treasure!! D:
z9bVpPy.png
I just listed a water egg for 239 treasure *sobs* that was supposed to be for gems. It was for saving up for a geneing project :( :(
I just listed a water egg for 239 treasure *sobs* that was supposed to be for gems. It was for saving up for a geneing project :( :(
qTNOOYr.gifhOKF9XS.pngIhwCFGI.giffkpFObc.pngo6RASqM.png

3GyKulQ.gif
Just snatched up a 2015 MistJam skin for mirror females, called Cloudsong, for 15 treasure. If that was an accidental price, I'd be more than willing to return the skin. If you are looking for the skin back, please post a screenshot showing that you have sold the item so no one claims it unfairly.
Just snatched up a 2015 MistJam skin for mirror females, called Cloudsong, for 15 treasure. If that was an accidental price, I'd be more than willing to return the skin. If you are looking for the skin back, please post a screenshot showing that you have sold the item so no one claims it unfairly.
+ 197.png +
Vera
»-=+=-»

FR Time +1
+ 187.png +++++

» previously Athena »
» she/her »
» canada +1 fr »
I just accidentally sold a Moon glimmer chest for 43 treasure instead of 43 gems. I'd appreciate getting it back, or at least part of the cost.
I just accidentally sold a Moon glimmer chest for 43 treasure instead of 43 gems. I'd appreciate getting it back, or at least part of the cost.
mkpoaHZ.png
I accidentally just sold a gold aviator coat for 1300 treasure instead of 13000. It's not a huge deal, but I'd appreciate getting it back because I'm super broke right now, haha.
I accidentally just sold a gold aviator coat for 1300 treasure instead of 13000. It's not a huge deal, but I'd appreciate getting it back because I'm super broke right now, haha.
Lichtdrache.gif
Bought a frigid fugitive's shackles for an unusually low price! If this is yours, please send me a message :)
Bought a frigid fugitive's shackles for an unusually low price! If this is yours, please send me a message :)
Hey, a friend of mine accidentally sold a Marva's Invisibility Cloak for 5000 treasure instead of 50000. She doesn't think it's worth asking on here, but I thought I'd say something for her anyway. If the person who bought it sees this, please ping me, or send me a message, and I'll pass it on. I'm sure she'd be happy to give you your money back. I would be as well.
Hey, a friend of mine accidentally sold a Marva's Invisibility Cloak for 5000 treasure instead of 50000. She doesn't think it's worth asking on here, but I thought I'd say something for her anyway. If the person who bought it sees this, please ping me, or send me a message, and I'll pass it on. I'm sure she'd be happy to give you your money back. I would be as well.
maGaaTX.png Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come.
-Revelation 4: 8b
W1ufEjp.png
Hey guys! I bought a G1 Noc on the AH for 200g. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38107979] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/381080/38107979_350.png[/img] [/url] but when I looked at his bio later, I noticed that it said: [size=5]Matching eyes SB will be 200g AB will be 2kg [/size] There were also some scries. If this was your guy and you meant to list him for the 2000g auto-buy, I'm totally willing to give him back for a refund! I'll wait a while before gene-ing him to give him a chance to go back home.
Hey guys! I bought a G1 Noc on the AH for 200g.

38107979_350.png

but when I looked at his bio later, I noticed that it said:

Matching eyes
SB will be 200g
AB will be 2kg

There were also some scries.

If this was your guy and you meant to list him for the 2000g auto-buy, I'm totally willing to give him back for a refund! I'll wait a while before gene-ing him to give him a chance to go back home.

fNmS9bV.png
kKraFP4.png MUYNhfy.png
VjdktqS.png
WKtl2lb.png
kKraFP4.png Kaliqo.gif
@kpark0

You might try asking @Inside. I looked up the dragon ID# in the forum search and they had a post about selling that boy.
@kpark0

You might try asking @Inside. I looked up the dragon ID# in the forum search and they had a post about selling that boy.
QjxN3Ta.jpg
1 2 ... 406 407 408 409 410 ... 835 836