Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Auction House Mispost Lost-and-Found!
1 2 ... 389 390 391 392 393 ... 835 836
@FallenHowls You do? @SheridanCharon bought that Wildclaw. I think you're either supposed to trade back or tell SheridanCharon to pay more for the WIldclaw.
@FallenHowls You do? @SheridanCharon bought that Wildclaw. I think you're either supposed to trade back or tell SheridanCharon to pay more for the WIldclaw.
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifnature_0.pngnature_1.png9p.png
@Buffykiev Ah, okay.
@Buffykiev Ah, okay.
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifnature_0.pngnature_1.png9p.png
Accidental clicked on the wrong oldie to buy. ..My own fault but I have no need for this boy. ..I let the seller have him back for 100 less than i paid. . BBCode: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=781397] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/7814/781397_350.png[/img] [/url]
Accidental clicked on the wrong oldie to buy. ..My own fault but I have no need for this boy. ..I let the seller have him back for 100 less than i paid. .

BBCode:

781397_350.png
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/274668/27466756_350.png[/img] permababy for 3k! that's way too low for a perma so im trying to find the seller. id is #27466756
27466756_350.png

permababy for 3k! that's way too low for a perma so im trying to find the seller. id is #27466756
marcy
they/she/he
fr+1
subspecies enjoyer
Me and my friend found somebody who was selling apparell for 100 coins each.. There goes their emblem.
Me and my friend found somebody who was selling apparell for 100 coins each.. There goes their emblem.
Weewoo, weewoo, I'm allergic to sirens
Bought an accent for about 10000kt. It is way rarer than that, being about 20kt for it. I bought it about 4 months ago, if anyone mispriced it, ping me and I will give ou it back!
Bought an accent for about 10000kt. It is way rarer than that, being about 20kt for it. I bought it about 4 months ago, if anyone mispriced it, ping me and I will give ou it back!
Weewoo, weewoo, I'm allergic to sirens
Hi, this was a bit ago, but did anybody sell a Renegade Aviar for 250 treasure?
Hi, this was a bit ago, but did anybody sell a Renegade Aviar for 250 treasure?
+0 fr time
an art - a wound - a sentient canvas
Did anyone misprice a Crown of Bones? PM me with proof and I'll sell it back!
Did anyone misprice a Crown of Bones? PM me with proof and I'll sell it back!
Snagged a um imp accent that was definitely meant to be listed in gems, send me a screenshot and I'll send it back
Snagged a um imp accent that was definitely meant to be listed in gems, send me a screenshot and I'll send it back
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
I bought a dragon for a very cheap price that I think is more valuable than what it was listed for. If you think I am referring to your dragon, please PM me with screenshot proof of sale with the correct sale price and I can return it to you.

I am in a hurry and cannot keep the dragon for long, so this offer will end on Friday.
I bought a dragon for a very cheap price that I think is more valuable than what it was listed for. If you think I am referring to your dragon, please PM me with screenshot proof of sale with the correct sale price and I can return it to you.

I am in a hurry and cannot keep the dragon for long, so this offer will end on Friday.
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
1 2 ... 389 390 391 392 393 ... 835 836