TOPIC | XOver Mafia round 5[Town and Neutral wi]
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 116 117
Uh
Is this. EotD or
Just very dramatic
Uh
Is this. EotD or
Just very dramatic
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
[quote name="nightskyseer" date="2019-09-03 16:10:25" ] Uh Is this. EotD or Just very dramatic [/quote] Dramatic I think
nightskyseer wrote on 2019-09-03 16:10:25:
Uh
Is this. EotD or
Just very dramatic
Dramatic

I think
1DKhf3D.png
It's probably end of the game.
Viskara-Space-Orchid-sig-II.png
[quote name="Viskara" date="2019-09-03 16:11:02" ] It's probably end of the game. [/quote] There’s probably more than one maf- has been in all the games I’ve been in
Viskara wrote on 2019-09-03 16:11:02:
There’s probably more than one maf- has been in all the games I’ve been in
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
We have three, I think? The intro post has the ratios.
We have three, I think? The intro post has the ratios.

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
[quote name="nightskyseer" date="2019-09-03 16:12:13" ] There’s probably more than one maf- has been in all the games I’ve been in [/quote] Oh, okay. Wasn't too sure about that.
nightskyseer wrote on 2019-09-03 16:12:13:

Oh, okay. Wasn't too sure about that.
[quote name="Viskara" date="2019-09-03 16:13:10" ] [quote name="nightskyseer" date="2019-09-03 16:12:13" ] There’s probably more than one maf- has been in all the games I’ve been in [/quote] Oh, okay. Wasn't too sure about that. [/quote] One maf would be very disproportionate and unfair
Viskara wrote on 2019-09-03 16:13:10:
nightskyseer wrote on 2019-09-03 16:12:13:

Oh, okay. Wasn't too sure about that.
One maf would be very disproportionate and unfair
1DKhf3D.png
[emoji=fae confused size=2]
Any pronoun - Ice domaintumblr_osuf84YPYX1v8lm95o2_100.png
@Dragonclaw101 @RadioReprise @Moonbeams @playerpichu @nightskyseer @Melonwings @MurderlessCrow @EmbertheSkywing @Beheaded @Viskara @Tweeter101 @DeltaSnek @WarpedCream101 @Rosayc @Teenytinydragon

Melonwings had spoke up more in the last phase, but it backfired as everyone had forgotten about the prior arguements and started to got suspicious of them instead. Votes piled up and they finally ask to forfiet the game.

"But why, Melon? Don't you want to go down swinging?"
Melon shook their head at Mimic. "I rather be killed by my own words than to get lynched..."

"Happening anyway!" Melon turned to see Shapeclaw.FAK deliver them the blow they needed to leave the game.
"Shapeclaw!"
"What? They were getting lynched anyway!"

Everyone watched as Melonwings turned into the familiar form of Kali Prasad. As bunnies proceed to smash any items they had, Shapeclaw looked to the crowd. "One down, one or two to go, town."

Melonwings forfieted their life! They were Kali Prasad from Stranger Things! They were Mafia!
@Dragonclaw101 @RadioReprise @Moonbeams @playerpichu @nightskyseer @Melonwings @MurderlessCrow @EmbertheSkywing @Beheaded @Viskara @Tweeter101 @DeltaSnek @WarpedCream101 @Rosayc @Teenytinydragon

Melonwings had spoke up more in the last phase, but it backfired as everyone had forgotten about the prior arguements and started to got suspicious of them instead. Votes piled up and they finally ask to forfiet the game.

"But why, Melon? Don't you want to go down swinging?"
Melon shook their head at Mimic. "I rather be killed by my own words than to get lynched..."

"Happening anyway!" Melon turned to see Shapeclaw.FAK deliver them the blow they needed to leave the game.
"Shapeclaw!"
"What? They were getting lynched anyway!"

Everyone watched as Melonwings turned into the familiar form of Kali Prasad. As bunnies proceed to smash any items they had, Shapeclaw looked to the crowd. "One down, one or two to go, town."

Melonwings forfieted their life! They were Kali Prasad from Stranger Things! They were Mafia!
https://pfq.link/TheMimic Visit my pokefarm, Please.
I have a discord for fanfic writers. Drop on by!
Fanfic chat
[quote name="MurderlessCrow" date="2019-09-03 16:13:39" ] One maf would be very disproportionate and unfair [/quote] I was in many games with only one mafia. It's unfair, but not uncommon.
MurderlessCrow wrote on 2019-09-03 16:13:39:
One maf would be very disproportionate and unfair

I was in many games with only one mafia. It's unfair, but not uncommon.
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 116 117