Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | XOver Mafia round 5[Town and Neutral wi]
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 116 117
There’s a character in Bleach who fits the description of swords and ice perfectly
There’s a character in Bleach who fits the description of swords and ice perfectly
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
[quote name="RadioReprise" date="2019-09-02 18:13:53" ] [quote name="MurderlessCrow" date="2019-09-02 18:10:06" ] Technically persona has ice magic but that'd only apply if you chose to be a persona rather than a character so eh As for voting: I don't know who to vote for. Like I said I have my one sus but no evidence for it, and now I think that's trashed. [/quote] Didn't you have Loki related powers last game? [/quote] Only if I was a neutral, and I had to make 3 [killing?] berserk
RadioReprise wrote on 2019-09-02 18:13:53:
MurderlessCrow wrote on 2019-09-02 18:10:06:
Technically persona has ice magic but that'd only apply if you chose to be a persona rather than a character so eh

As for voting: I don't know who to vote for. Like I said I have my one sus but no evidence for it, and now I think that's trashed.

Didn't you have Loki related powers last game?
Only if I was a neutral, and I had to make 3 [killing?] berserk
1DKhf3D.png
*killing roles go berserk
*killing roles go berserk
1DKhf3D.png
@MuderlessCrow I thought it was you, but Chie fights with sick flipz instead of swords. :eyes:
@MuderlessCrow I thought it was you, but Chie fights with sick flipz instead of swords. :eyes:

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
[quote name="RadioReprise" date="2019-09-02 18:18:13" ] @MuderlessCrow I thought it was you, but Chie fights with sick flipz instead of swords. :eyes: [/quote] Muderless Chie- flips Yosuke- daggers Yu-/Souji- swords Yukiko- a fan???? Rise- she doesn't she's support Teddie- claws Naoto- gun gun gun gun gun gun gun Kanji- chair??? I have no idea I forgot
RadioReprise wrote on 2019-09-02 18:18:13:
Muderless
Chie- flips
Yosuke- daggers
Yu-/Souji- swords
Yukiko- a fan????
Rise- she doesn't she's support
Teddie- claws
Naoto- gun gun gun gun gun gun gun
Kanji- chair??? I have no idea I forgot
1DKhf3D.png
Ooh, I forgot about Teddie. He has claws and ice magic. But how bad is your taste in P4 characters?
Ooh, I forgot about Teddie. He has claws and ice magic. But how bad is your taste in P4 characters?

» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
[quote name="RadioReprise" date="2019-09-02 18:21:06" ] Ooh, I forgot about Teddie. He has claws and ice magic. But how bad is your taste in P4 characters? [/quote] SHUT UP I LOVE TEDDIE Also I didn't realize he had bufu
RadioReprise wrote on 2019-09-02 18:21:06:
SHUT UP I LOVE TEDDIE
Also I didn't realize he had bufu
1DKhf3D.png
Kanji's weapons include: shields, chairs, desks, "plates"?, toilet lids, and mirrors. The more you know ~
Kanji's weapons include: shields, chairs, desks, "plates"?, toilet lids, and mirrors. The more you know ~

» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
@Dragonclaw101 @RadioReprise @Moonbeams @playerpichu @nightskyseer @Melonwings @MurderlessCrow @EmbertheSkywing @Beheaded @Viskara @Tweeter101 @DeltaSnek @WarpedCream101 @Rosayc @Teenytinydragon

Nightskyseer was confused about the whole thing, so they had to sit down. They tried to lean back, only to hear "Catch." night bolted upright in their seat in time to catch the gift from another player. They only caught a flash of white before the player was back in the crowd.

Someone gave nightskyseer an item!
There is a clue in here!
@Dragonclaw101 @RadioReprise @Moonbeams @playerpichu @nightskyseer @Melonwings @MurderlessCrow @EmbertheSkywing @Beheaded @Viskara @Tweeter101 @DeltaSnek @WarpedCream101 @Rosayc @Teenytinydragon

Nightskyseer was confused about the whole thing, so they had to sit down. They tried to lean back, only to hear "Catch." night bolted upright in their seat in time to catch the gift from another player. They only caught a flash of white before the player was back in the crowd.

Someone gave nightskyseer an item!
There is a clue in here!
https://pfq.link/TheMimic Visit my pokefarm, Please.
I have a discord for fanfic writers. Drop on by!
Fanfic chat
@MuderlessCrow He's a nasty little man who's never washed his fursuit.
@MuderlessCrow He's a nasty little man who's never washed his fursuit.

» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 116 117