Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Endless Night Mafia [End]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 77 78
@smilefires @Oricole @Firo @Varikset @FM84 @azurepocalypse @TastyPastry @sprinkless @Oralee All the rolecards have been sent. Here's an example of what you should expect to see if you're town. If you're mafia, you just have another quote with a quicktopic link in it. Game will still start at 19frt tomorrow night. Day phases are still 48 hours and Nights will be 23 with an hour lock down period for night action processing. [left][size=6][font=georgia]Ezekiel[/font][/size][/left] ----- [columns][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/295329750782836739/612122035874955284/Endless_Ezekiel.png[/img] [nextcol] [quote=Ezekiel]Ah gods, Zeke go away please!! It’s too dark I can’t control him, please I can’t deal with this right now when will the sun come back, please come back Zeke scares me so bad please for the love of the gods Zeke go back into my shadow!!!![/quote] [quote][center][b]You Are [color=green]Town[/color][/b][/center][/quote] [quote]Since I had to cut characters and I still liked Ezekiel’s design, his is now the example rolecard. [/quote][/columns]
@smilefires @Oricole @Firo @Varikset @FM84 @azurepocalypse @TastyPastry @sprinkless @Oralee

All the rolecards have been sent. Here's an example of what you should expect to see if you're town. If you're mafia, you just have another quote with a quicktopic link in it. Game will still start at 19frt tomorrow night. Day phases are still 48 hours and Nights will be 23 with an hour lock down period for night action processing.
Ezekiel

Endless_Ezekiel.png
Ezekiel wrote:
Ah gods, Zeke go away please!! It’s too dark I can’t control him, please I can’t deal with this right now when will the sun come back, please come back Zeke scares me so bad please for the love of the gods Zeke go back into my shadow!!!!
Quote:
You Are Town
Quote:
Since I had to cut characters and I still liked Ezekiel’s design, his is now the example rolecard.
[center][b][u][font=georgia][size=6]Day 1[/size] [/font][/u][/b] [size=2]@smilefires @Oricole @Firo @Varikset @FM84 @azurepocalypse @TastyPastry @sprinkless @Oralee @Stanari @beruru @StormDreamer @Shadowhunter43 @kirkfan2255 @Journey @Arelia [/size] A night trapped inside the lab. It couldn’t be so bad, right? At least, that’s what Pryor hoped when he tried to settle down for sleep on a pull out mat some researchers had given everyone. Getting everyone to calm down had been quite the ordeal. The researchers had insisted that nothing bad would happen to anyone, and that they just wanted the sun back into their possession so they could run the cycles again. That had gotten people’s attention, and their help. Most swore they would find the sun for the researchers, or at least, whoever had done it, before the end of the night. Obviously, he mused as he tried to rest his head on the mat, that hadn’t been the case. However, people were talking, and despite the tricky situation, cooperating. “Pst, hey! Pryor, hey!” Said someone to his right. The researchers had turned off the lights so people could sleep, making it impossible to see whoever was talking to him. “I know where the sun is. Here take my hand, we’ll get it back together!’ He almost shook from fear of having to confront someone about this, but having the sun back to warm his feathers as he flew around would be amazing. He steeled his nerves, and reached towards the voice. Something grabbed his hand, and he grinned as he got up and followed them. “Hang on a sec!” The voice said, dropping his hand and running forward. His anxiety overtook him in the darkness, unaware of what was happening or where the voice had run off to. Suddenly, his hand was grasped again, and he started to breathe. “This way!” He was pulled eagerly across the floor, surprised that they hadn’t tripped over someone in this person’s haste to get… wherever they were. “Stand here, okay?” The hand slipped from his and he looked in the direction the person spoke. “O-okay…” His mind ran at a mile-a-minute, flexing his fingers as he waited for the person to come back. From behind him, he heard some kinda click, and a bright red light lit up. He turned around and saw the ‘Emergency Exit’ sign painted on his side of the door. Rushing forward, he grabbed the door handle and tugged at it futilely. A brisk breeze blew past him, causing him to shiver and as he looked around at the pitch black around him, he knew he was locked outside. Alone. [/center] [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/295329750782836739/612455826229035018/Endless_Pryor.png[/img] [b]Pryor has died. He was [color=green]Town[/color] Day 1 will end at 19FRT on the 19th[/b][/center] [quote=Notice] Hi This is the discussion thread since it was easier to just keep everything here (and I didn't wanna copy over everything) Quick links are at the bottom of the Rules post, along with an easily accessible Lynch thread link at the top of the Op. Have fun![/quote]
Day 1
@smilefires @Oricole @Firo @Varikset @FM84 @azurepocalypse @TastyPastry @sprinkless @Oralee @Stanari @beruru @StormDreamer @Shadowhunter43 @kirkfan2255 @Journey @Arelia

A night trapped inside the lab. It couldn’t be so bad, right? At least, that’s what Pryor hoped when he tried to settle down for sleep on a pull out mat some researchers had given everyone.

Getting everyone to calm down had been quite the ordeal. The researchers had insisted that nothing bad would happen to anyone, and that they just wanted the sun back into their possession so they could run the cycles again. That had gotten people’s attention, and their help. Most swore they would find the sun for the researchers, or at least, whoever had done it, before the end of the night.

Obviously, he mused as he tried to rest his head on the mat, that hadn’t been the case. However, people were talking, and despite the tricky situation, cooperating.

“Pst, hey! Pryor, hey!” Said someone to his right. The researchers had turned off the lights so people could sleep, making it impossible to see whoever was talking to him. “I know where the sun is. Here take my hand, we’ll get it back together!’

He almost shook from fear of having to confront someone about this, but having the sun back to warm his feathers as he flew around would be amazing. He steeled his nerves, and reached towards the voice.

Something grabbed his hand, and he grinned as he got up and followed them. “Hang on a sec!” The voice said, dropping his hand and running forward. His anxiety overtook him in the darkness, unaware of what was happening or where the voice had run off to.

Suddenly, his hand was grasped again, and he started to breathe. “This way!” He was pulled eagerly across the floor, surprised that they hadn’t tripped over someone in this person’s haste to get… wherever they were. “Stand here, okay?”

The hand slipped from his and he looked in the direction the person spoke. “O-okay…”

His mind ran at a mile-a-minute, flexing his fingers as he waited for the person to come back. From behind him, he heard some kinda click, and a bright red light lit up. He turned around and saw the ‘Emergency Exit’ sign painted on his side of the door. Rushing forward, he grabbed the door handle and tugged at it futilely. A brisk breeze blew past him, causing him to shiver and as he looked around at the pitch black around him, he knew he was locked outside.

Alone.
Endless_Pryor.png
Pryor has died. He was Town Day 1 will end at 19FRT on the 19th
Notice wrote:
Hi This is the discussion thread since it was easier to just keep everything here (and I didn't wanna copy over everything)

Quick links are at the bottom of the Rules post, along with an easily accessible Lynch thread link at the top of the Op. Have fun!
Hey guys, I’m Pastry, FR+0. I use she/her pronouns, though I won’t get offended if you use anything else. I’ve got school Mon-Fri, so I’ll be less active on the weekdays than on the weekends.

So to start off the discussion, what do you guys think about Day 1 lynches?

Personally, I think that they’re a good idea if we can find anyone at all suspicious, especially since lynches move discussion forward. If not though, I don’t want to just randomly lynch someone, so in that case, I won’t vote.
Hey guys, I’m Pastry, FR+0. I use she/her pronouns, though I won’t get offended if you use anything else. I’ve got school Mon-Fri, so I’ll be less active on the weekdays than on the weekends.

So to start off the discussion, what do you guys think about Day 1 lynches?

Personally, I think that they’re a good idea if we can find anyone at all suspicious, especially since lynches move discussion forward. If not though, I don’t want to just randomly lynch someone, so in that case, I won’t vote.
EH86U9Z.pngLJ3kbI9.pngvCRntgo.png
ay, I'm Firo, I am going to sleep very shortly because I just stayed up for d&d and my face is honestly meltingoff the framework of my skullbox

but whilst my facial integrity holds:

day 1 lynches are very, very rarely a bad idea, usually in open or semi open setups where they can be mechanically detrimental or where solving involves keeping as many people in the game as possible for as long as possible

otherwise, lynch always, lynch forever
ay, I'm Firo, I am going to sleep very shortly because I just stayed up for d&d and my face is honestly meltingoff the framework of my skullbox

but whilst my facial integrity holds:

day 1 lynches are very, very rarely a bad idea, usually in open or semi open setups where they can be mechanically detrimental or where solving involves keeping as many people in the game as possible for as long as possible

otherwise, lynch always, lynch forever
I'm Oralee, FR +3. I've school plus an abnormal amount of work because my manager forgot a college student might not be able to pull a 20 hour work week and have a life so starting Wednesday next week my posts will be a little less frequent. Pinginge is good if you need me to see something. :)

I'm generally pro D1 lynched amd will lynch an inactive if necessary. I value them mostly for discussion at this point--you usually hit town but things are stagnant if you don't lynch and that's worse.
I'm Oralee, FR +3. I've school plus an abnormal amount of work because my manager forgot a college student might not be able to pull a 20 hour work week and have a life so starting Wednesday next week my posts will be a little less frequent. Pinginge is good if you need me to see something. :)

I'm generally pro D1 lynched amd will lynch an inactive if necessary. I value them mostly for discussion at this point--you usually hit town but things are stagnant if you don't lynch and that's worse.
FRT +3 | She/her/hers | ISTP
In this setup day 1 lynching is fine, pretty much unconditionally

He/him for me, FR+3, have not had the greatest of days and need to get up early tomorrow so I'm probably peacing out soon. Other than that I have no life, so me posting is probably just on enthusiasm after that

I was pretty ready to roll mafia given that it's always been my fate in 2-mafia mountainous, but I didn't and now it's like I don't wanna do the work, lol. Also feel free to ask me to words better if I'm ever not clear on a thing

My punctuation and capitalization decisions are arbitrary and capricious
In this setup day 1 lynching is fine, pretty much unconditionally

He/him for me, FR+3, have not had the greatest of days and need to get up early tomorrow so I'm probably peacing out soon. Other than that I have no life, so me posting is probably just on enthusiasm after that

I was pretty ready to roll mafia given that it's always been my fate in 2-mafia mountainous, but I didn't and now it's like I don't wanna do the work, lol. Also feel free to ask me to words better if I'm ever not clear on a thing

My punctuation and capitalization decisions are arbitrary and capricious
Oralee, how do you define "if necessary" when figuring out whether you want to lynch an inactive player?
Oralee, how do you define "if necessary" when figuring out whether you want to lynch an inactive player?
Sorry I’m a little late! I’m in 2 mafia games at the moment, so there may be some interruptions. I’m on FR time, so I’ll be -asleep- from roughly 10:00pm to 10:00am FR time, so don’t expect posts during that period.

I’m always against D1 lynching EXCEPT if it’s all vanilla roles, so I do think we should lynch randomly.
This does have it’s problems - First, mafia will always be willing to random lynch, especially since it’s most likely to take out a townie. Second, it’s most likely to take out a townie. Obviously flawed. Of course, we have no other choice, so let’s see where this goes.
Sorry I’m a little late! I’m in 2 mafia games at the moment, so there may be some interruptions. I’m on FR time, so I’ll be -asleep- from roughly 10:00pm to 10:00am FR time, so don’t expect posts during that period.

I’m always against D1 lynching EXCEPT if it’s all vanilla roles, so I do think we should lynch randomly.
This does have it’s problems - First, mafia will always be willing to random lynch, especially since it’s most likely to take out a townie. Second, it’s most likely to take out a townie. Obviously flawed. Of course, we have no other choice, so let’s see where this goes.

he/him
+0 FR time
tumblr_orsudyIvEA1v0z12fo2_100.png yHDs58y.pngtumblr_inline_np72trxBTw1qcu3nq_100.png
I am a huge man. The huge manest hugman. I am straight FR time, and I’m 100% conftown. Anyways, always lynch d1, just for giggles and smile is scum, 5:1.
I am a huge man. The huge manest hugman. I am straight FR time, and I’m 100% conftown. Anyways, always lynch d1, just for giggles and smile is scum, 5:1.

FM-84

Infused Crystal
be chill
*Interflight Mafia Hub
*Lands of the Mistspinner
she/her | FR +0
Na7B6bN.gif8C0EiQk.gifKRyQ72d.gifOssXf63.gifftusvnH.gifkjbIgye.gif
@sprinkless

why do you think at this point in time that the lynch will be random? do you only consider lynches valid if they are mechanically backed up by results from an investigative role or something similar?
@sprinkless

why do you think at this point in time that the lynch will be random? do you only consider lynches valid if they are mechanically backed up by results from an investigative role or something similar?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 77 78