Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [DISCUSSION] Creation III: 13 stars
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 98 99
RANDOM DAGGER!
Sounds good. Do we do D1 lynches? I never thought those were a good idea, mafia always tainted those and caused a snowball effect of everyone blaming everyone else and the rest of the lynches were tainted as a result. Mafia almost always wins when there are D1 lynches. I've only played one game where that wasn't the case, and that was because the Seer was overpowered (the balance of the game was a little off, it was an early game).
RANDOM DAGGER!
Sounds good. Do we do D1 lynches? I never thought those were a good idea, mafia always tainted those and caused a snowball effect of everyone blaming everyone else and the rest of the lynches were tainted as a result. Mafia almost always wins when there are D1 lynches. I've only played one game where that wasn't the case, and that was because the Seer was overpowered (the balance of the game was a little off, it was an early game).
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Hello, you may call me Ember. I'm two hours ahead of FR time and am female.

I'm not sure what to do with the dagger either.
Hello, you may call me Ember. I'm two hours ahead of FR time and am female.

I'm not sure what to do with the dagger either.
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifjXBxdgJ.pngfire.pngx0CMhAc.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
@Dragonclaw101 I usually don't do D1 lynches, but I know a few people who are fine with it.
@Dragonclaw101 I usually don't do D1 lynches, but I know a few people who are fine with it.
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifjXBxdgJ.pngfire.pngx0CMhAc.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
im not ok with day 1 lynch
My pronouns are he/him or drae/draer also please click these babs
https://www.deviantart.com/jules2800/gallery/ (art stuff
I'd rather prefer not to do a day 1 lynch. At day 1, we probably won't have a huge amount of evidence to go off of.

Also, Gl everyone.
I'd rather prefer not to do a day 1 lynch. At day 1, we probably won't have a huge amount of evidence to go off of.

Also, Gl everyone.
AH
I’d also prefer not to do a D1 lynch unless we see something really incriminating, which usually doesn’t happen

Also as a warning in advance: I’m going to be driving through a place with no signal for the next few hours, so unless I stop somewhere with wifi I’ll be offline.
I’d also prefer not to do a D1 lynch unless we see something really incriminating, which usually doesn’t happen

Also as a warning in advance: I’m going to be driving through a place with no signal for the next few hours, so unless I stop somewhere with wifi I’ll be offline.
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
Hey y’all, I’m Pastry, +0 FR time. My pronouns are she/her, but I won’t be offended if you use anything else. As for Day 1 lynches, I think the discussion that they generate is a good thing. (Because without them, wouldn’t we just be answering questionnaires for the rest of Day 1?) I’ve read through several old mafia threads to get a better idea of the game, and it always looks like Day 1 lynches are a good source of information. Without them, I feel like the game would end up moving pretty slowly, and we’d just be answering questionnaires. They can generate a lot of discussion, and more discussion makes making read lists easier. You can also see which players are suspicious by looking at whether or not they provided a reason for lynching someone, or if they just immediately jumped on the lynch bandwagon. Here’s an alternate thought: Even if you guys don’t necessarily want to make a decision yet on Day 1 (or if you want to play it safe and not risk lynching an innocent), I think it would still be pretty helpful to at least start discussing who looks suspicious later during Day 1 and who you’d want to lynch Day 2, just to get the discussion started. You don’t even have to vote for them on Day 1, just keep looking at their posts to see if they do anything suspicious, and keep discussing it. Then on Day 2, use the info you talked about on Day 1 to make your decision. Basically: I think we should discuss suspicious people later during Day 1, [i]as if we were planning on lynching them[/i], then [i]actually[/i] lynch them on Day 2 when we’re more certain. [quote name="zona" date="2019-06-23 07:52:15" ] im not ok with day 1 lynch [/quote] Why not?
Hey y’all, I’m Pastry, +0 FR time. My pronouns are she/her, but I won’t be offended if you use anything else.

As for Day 1 lynches, I think the discussion that they generate is a good thing. (Because without them, wouldn’t we just be answering questionnaires for the rest of Day 1?)

I’ve read through several old mafia threads to get a better idea of the game, and it always looks like Day 1 lynches are a good source of information. Without them, I feel like the game would end up moving pretty slowly, and we’d just be answering questionnaires. They can generate a lot of discussion, and more discussion makes making read lists easier. You can also see which players are suspicious by looking at whether or not they provided a reason for lynching someone, or if they just immediately jumped on the lynch bandwagon.

Here’s an alternate thought: Even if you guys don’t necessarily want to make a decision yet on Day 1 (or if you want to play it safe and not risk lynching an innocent), I think it would still be pretty helpful to at least start discussing who looks suspicious later during Day 1 and who you’d want to lynch Day 2, just to get the discussion started. You don’t even have to vote for them on Day 1, just keep looking at their posts to see if they do anything suspicious, and keep discussing it. Then on Day 2, use the info you talked about on Day 1 to make your decision.

Basically: I think we should discuss suspicious people later during Day 1, as if we were planning on lynching them, then actually lynch them on Day 2 when we’re more certain.

zona wrote on 2019-06-23 07:52:15:
Why not?
EH86U9Z.pngLJ3kbI9.pngvCRntgo.png
because im not. id rather not its just the way i play

anyway anyone else wanna say anything about random dagger or not
because im not. id rather not its just the way i play

anyway anyone else wanna say anything about random dagger or not
My pronouns are he/him or drae/draer also please click these babs
https://www.deviantart.com/jules2800/gallery/ (art stuff
@TastyPastry
You make a good point. That's a really good idea, so the game doesn't go stale.
@TastyPastry
You make a good point. That's a really good idea, so the game doesn't go stale.
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Hi, first time player of a game like this!

I have a question, will it be revealed what each of our character roles are, or are we allowed to duscuss our roles? It would make voting strategically much easier instead of it being a blind vote like it seems like it is atm.
Hi, first time player of a game like this!

I have a question, will it be revealed what each of our character roles are, or are we allowed to duscuss our roles? It would make voting strategically much easier instead of it being a blind vote like it seems like it is atm.
xTOF8.gif8pIam9a.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 98 99