Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | WttS Discussion ~ D5
1 2 ... 97 98 99 100 101 ... 120 121
Dawn of Day 4

The night settles over the building, darkening halls and filling some with warry courage. Doors open and shut, footsteps echoing down halls and vanishing as if they’d never existed in the first place.

Unsurprisingly, a group of figures, as they always have, meet at the third hallway dead end. They chat quietly under the cover of darkness, exchanging information and tossing suggestions back and forth. Eventually, they settle on a plan and part ways to execute it.

Forbanna grinned with glee at being given to escape their room. They hurried down the halls, going down a specific one and stopping before the third door. Jiggling the handle, they find it unlocked and don’t hear any complaint from inside. Thus, they slip inside the room and begin to set up.

Upon finishing their preparations, they leave as quietly as they’d entered and disappear into the halls.

Verdad hums to themself in their room as they set everything up. Fishing a scrap of paper out of their pocket, they smooth it over then the read the words scrawled out on it. Walking over to their most valuable possession, a strange machine, they feed the paper into it. Strangely, it took three tries to get the machine to accept the paper.

“Stupid machine,” Verdad sighed once it finally started to process the statement. “Perhaps I didn’t fix you well enough after someone broke you.”

A loud creak sounded from behind them. Whirling around, they see their door opened a smidge.

“Wha–” Their question turned into a scream as the door flew open and a flash of silver filled their vision for a heartbeat.

The next thing they know, there is a knife lodged in their chest. Verdad clutches the area around the wound, blood welling up and soaking through their shirt.

“You–” Blood dribbles from between their lips, preventing them from speaking anymore. Their legs collapse underneath them and they hit the ground with a sharp thud.

In a moment of desperation, they scrawled a single word on the ground.

Sydänsuru.

Their body goes still and the figure flees from the room, not paying attention to anything else but their need to distance themself from the crime scene.

In the vacated room, the machine begins to beep quietly, printing out a slip of paper. A figure, who had been lingering in the doorway, unable to stop the murder, slips in and takes the paper before leaving the room as well.

Walking through the hallways back to their own room, the figure bumps into another, leaving a room not their own.

“Dalintis?” the new figure questioned.

The original figure, Dalintis, startled back. “Oh, hi Aoide. I’m just heading back to my room.”

“Uh, yeah,” Aoide agreed. “Me too.”

“Well, good night then.”

“Good night.”

Vonalzo stumbled through the halls late into the night, near to dawn. He sings a quiet song, teetering from side to side.

“One little shadow off to visit. One little shadow off to kill. One little shadow off to sleep.” He laughed. “Little shadows all around, thinking they can’t be found.”

He let out another laugh.

The next morning, one of the judges announces the name of the dead.

“MorRioghan.”

Vonalzo is not to be seen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_AyjjBAV8c

• MorRioghan, Verdad, were killed
  • Night 3 has ended. Day 4 has begun and will end 4 May at 19:00 FR time
  • Actions results are being sent

Players: @Warriorgirl1234 @BerryBagel @MysticalScribe @StormDreamer @brighteningskies @EmbertheSkywing @SkyDancer10 @HimikoTheMage @Kay13 @Snivy88 @EgoLobster

Spectators: @AllPowerfulPooge @Comba @Tanglefire @Airplanefoxx @MorRioghan
Dawn of Day 4

The night settles over the building, darkening halls and filling some with warry courage. Doors open and shut, footsteps echoing down halls and vanishing as if they’d never existed in the first place.

Unsurprisingly, a group of figures, as they always have, meet at the third hallway dead end. They chat quietly under the cover of darkness, exchanging information and tossing suggestions back and forth. Eventually, they settle on a plan and part ways to execute it.

Forbanna grinned with glee at being given to escape their room. They hurried down the halls, going down a specific one and stopping before the third door. Jiggling the handle, they find it unlocked and don’t hear any complaint from inside. Thus, they slip inside the room and begin to set up.

Upon finishing their preparations, they leave as quietly as they’d entered and disappear into the halls.

Verdad hums to themself in their room as they set everything up. Fishing a scrap of paper out of their pocket, they smooth it over then the read the words scrawled out on it. Walking over to their most valuable possession, a strange machine, they feed the paper into it. Strangely, it took three tries to get the machine to accept the paper.

“Stupid machine,” Verdad sighed once it finally started to process the statement. “Perhaps I didn’t fix you well enough after someone broke you.”

A loud creak sounded from behind them. Whirling around, they see their door opened a smidge.

“Wha–” Their question turned into a scream as the door flew open and a flash of silver filled their vision for a heartbeat.

The next thing they know, there is a knife lodged in their chest. Verdad clutches the area around the wound, blood welling up and soaking through their shirt.

“You–” Blood dribbles from between their lips, preventing them from speaking anymore. Their legs collapse underneath them and they hit the ground with a sharp thud.

In a moment of desperation, they scrawled a single word on the ground.

Sydänsuru.

Their body goes still and the figure flees from the room, not paying attention to anything else but their need to distance themself from the crime scene.

In the vacated room, the machine begins to beep quietly, printing out a slip of paper. A figure, who had been lingering in the doorway, unable to stop the murder, slips in and takes the paper before leaving the room as well.

Walking through the hallways back to their own room, the figure bumps into another, leaving a room not their own.

“Dalintis?” the new figure questioned.

The original figure, Dalintis, startled back. “Oh, hi Aoide. I’m just heading back to my room.”

“Uh, yeah,” Aoide agreed. “Me too.”

“Well, good night then.”

“Good night.”

Vonalzo stumbled through the halls late into the night, near to dawn. He sings a quiet song, teetering from side to side.

“One little shadow off to visit. One little shadow off to kill. One little shadow off to sleep.” He laughed. “Little shadows all around, thinking they can’t be found.”

He let out another laugh.

The next morning, one of the judges announces the name of the dead.

“MorRioghan.”

Vonalzo is not to be seen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_AyjjBAV8c

• MorRioghan, Verdad, were killed
  • Night 3 has ended. Day 4 has begun and will end 4 May at 19:00 FR time
  • Actions results are being sent

Players: @Warriorgirl1234 @BerryBagel @MysticalScribe @StormDreamer @brighteningskies @EmbertheSkywing @SkyDancer10 @HimikoTheMage @Kay13 @Snivy88 @EgoLobster

Spectators: @AllPowerfulPooge @Comba @Tanglefire @Airplanefoxx @MorRioghan
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
OH DEAR GOD

alright, so I did my job successfully. @brighteningskies should have to roleclaim tonight then.

Not surprised Mor died though. They were getting analytical of names. Looks like we've got more liars than I thought, or, we've got an NPC cult.
Dunno.

Guess we gotta figure out who's the liar, then.

Who did what during the night?

I think we're on the right track with the name game. Why else would Mor be killed? Clearly there's a lot of meaning in those names.
OH DEAR GOD

alright, so I did my job successfully. @brighteningskies should have to roleclaim tonight then.

Not surprised Mor died though. They were getting analytical of names. Looks like we've got more liars than I thought, or, we've got an NPC cult.
Dunno.

Guess we gotta figure out who's the liar, then.

Who did what during the night?

I think we're on the right track with the name game. Why else would Mor be killed? Clearly there's a lot of meaning in those names.
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
.... So, I’m frustrated at myself.

Since Morri was supposed to be protected by @Stormdreamer, Ego by Warrior, and Berry can protect themselves, I used my one-shot to protect both Snivy and myself. I started to worry that maf do something like redirect or roleblock Storm, but I didn't change my action.

A bit of a sidenote: Aoide means song in Greek.
.... So, I’m frustrated at myself.

Since Morri was supposed to be protected by @Stormdreamer, Ego by Warrior, and Berry can protect themselves, I used my one-shot to protect both Snivy and myself. I started to worry that maf do something like redirect or roleblock Storm, but I didn't change my action.

A bit of a sidenote: Aoide means song in Greek.
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifjXBxdgJ.pngfire.pngx0CMhAc.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
@EgoLobster

I roleblocked Bright like you asked, but I'm hoping that's who I actually went for.... Ever since when Mor claimed they were possibly roleblocked a few days back I;ve been worried about a redirector... or worse, another roleblocking role but assigned to mafia...
@EgoLobster

I roleblocked Bright like you asked, but I'm hoping that's who I actually went for.... Ever since when Mor claimed they were possibly roleblocked a few days back I;ve been worried about a redirector... or worse, another roleblocking role but assigned to mafia...
sf13Wmt.png
@EmbertheSkywing @Stormdreamer
Storm, what happened?

Second off, I think we need to note the way Mor was killed. With a knife. This clearly wasn't an off-shot by Warrior, who uses a gun. Who uses a knife?

Alright, here's my analysis of the names. I'll take over Mor's role
:I'm so sorry dear friend, I shall fulfill what you started:

So we know Forbanna (my role) means to curse.

Ember, you mentioned Aoide means song in greek.

if we're correct, Mor's murderer was a player named Sydänsuru. Sydänsuru means Heartache in Finnish. Didn't someone earlier mention their name meant heartache? I'm really sure they did. It's quite possible they switched their name but kept the meaning to avoid suspicion, but if they did, then they clearly were being cocky, as they probably would have come up in flavour anyways if they can kill.

Dalintis - that's Lithuanian for Share. I know that someone else has this name meaning too, I'll take a moment to rule out the players who can't be the killers in a second.

@EmbertheSkywing @Stormdreamer
Storm, what happened?

Second off, I think we need to note the way Mor was killed. With a knife. This clearly wasn't an off-shot by Warrior, who uses a gun. Who uses a knife?

Alright, here's my analysis of the names. I'll take over Mor's role
:I'm so sorry dear friend, I shall fulfill what you started:

So we know Forbanna (my role) means to curse.

Ember, you mentioned Aoide means song in greek.

if we're correct, Mor's murderer was a player named Sydänsuru. Sydänsuru means Heartache in Finnish. Didn't someone earlier mention their name meant heartache? I'm really sure they did. It's quite possible they switched their name but kept the meaning to avoid suspicion, but if they did, then they clearly were being cocky, as they probably would have come up in flavour anyways if they can kill.

Dalintis - that's Lithuanian for Share. I know that someone else has this name meaning too, I'll take a moment to rule out the players who can't be the killers in a second.

Copy-Pasted from Mor's post.

Sydänsuru – Heartache No claim on the ability yet, played by unknown. Mafia role. (Finnish) (We now know this is the murderer of Mor.)

Verdad – Truth Can investigate one post every night to see if it contains a lie. Also, if they lie themselves, they will be poisoned. Played by myself. (Spanish)

Osk – Wish Claims that ability allows them to make three requests for anything in the game, side ability transferring negative effects away (First part makes sense... three wishes). Played by Mystical Scribe (Icelandic)

Anisha – Continuous, ceaseless Claims three one-shot abilities: To look at who visits him, To protect someone else, and roleblock. Played by Stormdreamer (Biblical/Arabic/Sanskrit)

Eltérít – To hinder/to block Claims to be the roleblocker. Played by HimikotheMage (Gave me name and meaning, not just name) (Hungarian)

Occidere – To Kill Claims to have a dual protection/killing role, where they can protect or kill a player every night, played by Warriorgirl1234 (Latin/Italian)

Dalintis – To Share Claims to be able to visit a player at night and learn what actions they have taken, played by Skydancer10 (Gave me name and meaning, not just name) (Lithuanian)

Sanar – To Heal Claims to be the doctor, played by Embertheskywing (Spanish)

Losti – Gambling Claims that, if he can correctly guess who gets lynched the next day, he gets a 1-shot vig (this is super dope), played by Snivy88 (Lithuanian)

Baethan – Foolish Claims that they're a master lockpick and can find secrets. Claims to have yet to use ability, played by Airplanefoxx (Irish)

Erimítis - Solitude Claims they have a passive that only lets someone visit them once, played by brighteningskies (Greek)
Copy-Pasted from Mor's post.

Sydänsuru – Heartache No claim on the ability yet, played by unknown. Mafia role. (Finnish) (We now know this is the murderer of Mor.)

Verdad – Truth Can investigate one post every night to see if it contains a lie. Also, if they lie themselves, they will be poisoned. Played by myself. (Spanish)

Osk – Wish Claims that ability allows them to make three requests for anything in the game, side ability transferring negative effects away (First part makes sense... three wishes). Played by Mystical Scribe (Icelandic)

Anisha – Continuous, ceaseless Claims three one-shot abilities: To look at who visits him, To protect someone else, and roleblock. Played by Stormdreamer (Biblical/Arabic/Sanskrit)

Eltérít – To hinder/to block Claims to be the roleblocker. Played by HimikotheMage (Gave me name and meaning, not just name) (Hungarian)

Occidere – To Kill Claims to have a dual protection/killing role, where they can protect or kill a player every night, played by Warriorgirl1234 (Latin/Italian)

Dalintis – To Share Claims to be able to visit a player at night and learn what actions they have taken, played by Skydancer10 (Gave me name and meaning, not just name) (Lithuanian)

Sanar – To Heal Claims to be the doctor, played by Embertheskywing (Spanish)

Losti – Gambling Claims that, if he can correctly guess who gets lynched the next day, he gets a 1-shot vig (this is super dope), played by Snivy88 (Lithuanian)

Baethan – Foolish Claims that they're a master lockpick and can find secrets. Claims to have yet to use ability, played by Airplanefoxx (Irish)

Erimítis - Solitude Claims they have a passive that only lets someone visit them once, played by brighteningskies (Greek)
@Skydancer10
did you witness the murder of MorRioghan? The flavour suggests you saw something.

I'd be really curious to know what you saw last night, if that's alright with you.
@Skydancer10
did you witness the murder of MorRioghan? The flavour suggests you saw something.

I'd be really curious to know what you saw last night, if that's alright with you.
@EgoLobster
Honestly, I fully believe that @Stormdreamer is town. I believe that they tried to use their ability, but again thanks to Mor's comment some days back about being roleblocked and the fact that I didn't target them that night, there could be some foul play of a redirector afoot. That's honestly the only explanation I have for this unless they just forgot to submit their action.
@EgoLobster
Honestly, I fully believe that @Stormdreamer is town. I believe that they tried to use their ability, but again thanks to Mor's comment some days back about being roleblocked and the fact that I didn't target them that night, there could be some foul play of a redirector afoot. That's honestly the only explanation I have for this unless they just forgot to submit their action.
sf13Wmt.png
So does this mean Sydänsuru was the one who killed Mor? And what was on the paper Dalintis grabbed?
So does this mean Sydänsuru was the one who killed Mor? And what was on the paper Dalintis grabbed?
Mira | He/They | FR +14
Okay well I don't have my glasses on since I'm in bed, so I'm practically blind and have a head splitting headache. So I'm gonna head to bed and try to, hopefully, have a good rest and dream for once. If any of y'all have any questions for me, just ping me and I'll check it in the morning.
Okay well I don't have my glasses on since I'm in bed, so I'm practically blind and have a head splitting headache. So I'm gonna head to bed and try to, hopefully, have a good rest and dream for once. If any of y'all have any questions for me, just ping me and I'll check it in the morning.
sf13Wmt.png
1 2 ... 97 98 99 100 101 ... 120 121