not bad actually
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - lightning_banner.png
Listen to the Thunder
Hear Us Roar
Zh duh wkh Fodq ri wkh Vfuhdplqj Vwrup
lightning_banner.png
Despite not being a magic expert... Maxie actually did okay XD
Despite not being a magic expert... Maxie actually did okay XD
t88jSp8.png oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png FIND A DRAGON FORUM: If I make you an offer, please ping me either way! I would rather be told no than left hanging! Thank you! tumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
vitomir you did good.... (also he probbably handed shadowfax one of his creations to use)
vitomir you did good.... (also he probbably handed shadowfax one of his creations to use)
My pronouns are he/him or drae/draer also please click these babs
https://www.deviantart.com/jules2800/gallery/ (art stuff
Poor Aeria.... She would have done so well if her magic worked.
Poor Aeria.... She would have done so well if her magic worked.
>Wishlist
>Dragon Search
>Pretties for Apparel or Fodder
>PWYW Dragon Outfits
Make sure to check my hibernal den in dragon games, a HUGE chunk of my dragons are in it.
I won't lie, that sounds exactly like what Youngjae would do for a magic trick. XD Glowy scales, growing horns... maybe try complimenting the cats. Though, maybe he should have come up with more specific compliments...
All in all, he's having fun, and that's what matters~!
We still to find Toby though, hmmmm... Let's try finding him!
I won't lie, that sounds exactly like what Youngjae would do for a magic trick. XD Glowy scales, growing horns... maybe try complimenting the cats. Though, maybe he should have come up with more specific compliments...
All in all, he's having fun, and that's what matters~!
We still to find Toby though, hmmmm... Let's try finding him!
GUshLJU.png C9QebPQ.png
> zhi
> he/him
> FR+2
< tigers
NZww9T6.png mKmq4Ie.png ho76H7I.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36602733] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/366028/36602733_350.png[/img] [/url] [i] Floraun was Panting. He was pretty taken out by the explosion, but he'd rather help others. While he still didn't regain most of his powers, lots of dragons appreciated his effort. Their smiles were worth the world. When he heard that the challenge was a magic challenge, he would have sworn he wouldn't win. After the cats explained the challenge, Floraun was ready to give up. Suddenly, the girl showed up again. She got a haircut, which looked weird at first, but she gave the best scratches, so it was fine. When it was his turn, he walked down infront of the audience. She was still there. He gulped, and got ready. He tried to focus as hard as he could, and a little fireball showed up. The girl leaned her face down, and time seemed to slow. His eyes blinked as the 247 humans in the audience showed up, on phones, computers, tablets, all with their dragons. His eyes flicked to the girl, who grinned, and placed her hand on his nose. Suddenly, magic surged. A giant bird made of fire and flame came flying down and the cats screamed in surprise. The girl winked and poofed, and time warped back to normal. The cats were staring at him. He panicked, and did the only thing he could. He took a bow. He left the challenge shocked and surprised, and spotted a human wave back to him. He grinned. When he checked the leader board, he wasn't low like normal. He kept scrolling up and up until...FIRST?! He was surprised, and happy he won! Another cat for Adonias, and money for the clan. He took the ribbon and went home smiling, in such a good mood when asked about Toby, he just said how he thought he was having a tea party~ What a great day. [/i]

36602733_350.png

Floraun was Panting. He was pretty taken out by the explosion, but he'd rather help others. While he still didn't regain most of his powers, lots of dragons appreciated his effort. Their smiles were worth the world. When he heard that the challenge was a magic challenge, he would have sworn he wouldn't win.

After the cats explained the challenge, Floraun was ready to give up. Suddenly, the girl showed up again. She got a haircut, which looked weird at first, but she gave the best scratches, so it was fine. When it was his turn, he walked down infront of the audience. She was still there. He gulped, and got ready. He tried to focus as hard as he could, and a little fireball showed up. The girl leaned her face down, and time seemed to slow. His eyes blinked as the 247 humans in the audience showed up, on phones, computers, tablets, all with their dragons. His eyes flicked to the girl, who grinned, and placed her hand on his nose. Suddenly, magic surged. A giant bird made of fire and flame came flying down and the cats screamed in surprise. The girl winked and poofed, and time warped back to normal. The cats were staring at him. He panicked, and did the only thing he could. He took a bow.

He left the challenge shocked and surprised, and spotted a human wave back to him. He grinned. When he checked the leader board, he wasn't low like normal. He kept scrolling up and up until...FIRST?! He was surprised, and happy he won! Another cat for Adonias, and money for the clan. He took the ribbon and went home smiling, in such a good mood when asked about Toby, he just said how he thought he was having a tea party~

What a great day.
HxcMlGn.pnggzlHZ53.png
pZJYyk4.pngoaolHwW.png
tqGkHih.png5hF3FGk.png
2VtxnMX.pngxj6Mn2e.png
NlmYDAS.pngxYQkuHQ.png
mlHpBMC.pngYMPbu9R.png
Symmetrical_Tundra_M_Floraun_.png

e8SAWsa.png1acRPxK.gif
(btw congrats to floraun as well. congradulations to everyone who won. )

(btw congrats to floraun as well. congradulations to everyone who won. )

My pronouns are he/him or drae/draer also please click these babs
https://www.deviantart.com/jules2800/gallery/ (art stuff
After his, uh, very interesting show of magic which combined self-immurement in ice and, apparently, interpretive dance, Fjord ran into Mia. He thought back to what Fluffy had been saying. Something about a box and the only one in the house and?? Who knows?! But he rather doubts that anyone who had done Toby harm would just come on up and talk to him about it, even in weird eldritch magic speak.

So he just shrugs and says, "Oh, they're prolly just hanging out. You know, like...having a tea party or something."
After his, uh, very interesting show of magic which combined self-immurement in ice and, apparently, interpretive dance, Fjord ran into Mia. He thought back to what Fluffy had been saying. Something about a box and the only one in the house and?? Who knows?! But he rather doubts that anyone who had done Toby harm would just come on up and talk to him about it, even in weird eldritch magic speak.

So he just shrugs and says, "Oh, they're prolly just hanging out. You know, like...having a tea party or something."
B1Vtq5s.gifRz7ZJcJ.png tumblr_inline_otq29dktir1qzyloc_500.gif Uxts8PW.gif gFwGJ3H.gif
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15039999] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/150400/15039999_350.png[/img] [/url] Fireclaw walked around the explosion site, not sure what to make out of it, when suddenly a garbled voice from behind him, was there still any injured dragons, cats or familiars left under the wreckage some of the explosions had made?! He turned around, and what he saw wasn't a dragon in need of help, but Fluffy the Shade Cat. He could have sworn Fluffy had said ''Excuse me dragon?''. He stared at Fluffy, and Fluffy continued to talk in a very distorted voice. Fireclaw focused hard on what the cat was telling him, and after putting the shreds of words together into something that sounded like a normal sentence, he realized that Fluffy was asking him to help Toby! [i]... Can you please help box big scary ... ... Toby box in my HOUSE to stop ... . He ... but is stuck??? come help?[/i] Maybe it was a trap in order to lure him in to The Shade's dimension, so he wasn't sure how to proceed, but Fluffy began running towards a wall and warped right through it, with no window for Fireclaw to follow him. ''Huh, maybe he was earnest and really wanted my help?!'' Fluffy must have seen that Fireclaw hesitated, and thus went on their way to find someone else to rescue Toby. ''But why on Sornieth would Toby be in Fluffy's dimension???'' Fireclaw was left nonplussed, but after a while he realized that the smoke of magic dust and vials seemed to be re-energizing him; it was a weird feeling. Once back at the guestroom, Unknown had just showed up an hour earlier to rest for a while. Upon seeing how exhausted he looked, Glacynea made sure to give Fireclaw a hearty meal, while Clarity made sure to use her regenerative magic to help him feel better. They all made sure to welcome Fireclaw's new familiar, the wisp, and Unknown gave Fireclaw a bauble similar to the one Gloomwillow used to retreat to when tired. Once alone with Unknown, his friend told him that he had yet to discover anything new about The Shade and that strange cat, so he was thrilled to hear about Fireclaw's encounter with Fluffy. They both agreed that Fireclaw would keep going about his day as normal tomorrow plus try to pick up on what the cats where saying around him, while Unknown would use this new information to figure out what was truly going on in this strange place. The Dreamkeeper's Clan would be interested in their research, and Fireclaw knew that Unknown and Glacynea had once broke into The Fortress of Ends in order to bring back a former clanmate to the Clan. If someone would be able to gather information about the strange things going on here in the Icewarden's icy fortress, it would be Unknown. They both went to sleep, and when Fireclaw woke up in the morning Unknown was already gone. During the night he had a weird dream where he was holding a miniature crystal ball in his claws. Within the [emoji=crystal ball] he could see Fluffy's dimension, the weird house on the hill, a box, and cat meows echoing from within the crystal. Was this dream a vision or just a dream? He wasn't sure, but he'd make sure to tell Unknown about it next time he saw him. Fireclaw felt incredibly well-rested despite all the shenanigans he had gotten himself into, so he figured he'd would join the Cross-Country Skiing event, and then he'd go over to the Cats' Choice Awards to take on whatever challenge they had prepared. The [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2596028/25#post_37524102]Cross-Country Skiing event[/url] was exhausting, but fun, and when he arrived at the place where the cats' daily challenge would take place, he found out that the challenge would consist of putting on a show - with magic. No regular earth-shattering magic, just the fancy kind used in spectacles. This would prove to be hard, 'cause the weather had been rough out in the field during the skiing event, so once he had finished the event he used quite a it of magic to warm himself up, and his magic was already drained from the previous days shenanigans... . His performance was a disaster; he attempted to summon out molten crystals from the earth, but the permafrost inside it made it difficult. In the end, he could just summon some crystals and have some tiny flecks of Fire and embers floating around them. Unable to come up with anything more spectacular than this, he shuffled away awkwardly from everyone's view and hid among the public. After this, he decided he would try to find Unknown or look around the place to see if he could figure out the answers to some of the mysteries this place held, but Mia the cat interrupted him on his way to ask if he had managed to find out where Toby was. ''I actually do think I know where to find him, but I'm not sure if you'll like the answer... . You see, I think he was hanging out with Fluffy in that strange dimension of theirs and somehow got stuck in a box? I'm not sure, since I couldn't quite make out was Fluffy said to me the other day when I met them at the explosion site, and they warped through the wall before I could ask how to help... .'Fluffy [i][b]is[/b][/i] a friend of yours, right.. ?'' [right][u][b]Next Day ---> [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2611305/73#post_37556279]X[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2611305/54#post_37507585]X[/url] <--- Previous Day[/b][/u][/right] [/center]

15039999_350.png

Fireclaw walked around the explosion site, not sure what to make out of it, when suddenly a garbled voice from behind him, was there still any injured dragons, cats or familiars left under the wreckage some of the explosions had made?!

He turned around, and what he saw wasn't a dragon in need of help, but Fluffy the Shade Cat. He could have sworn Fluffy had said ''Excuse me dragon?''. He stared at Fluffy, and Fluffy continued to talk in a very distorted voice.

Fireclaw focused hard on what the cat was telling him, and after putting the shreds of words together into something that sounded like a normal sentence, he realized that Fluffy was asking him to help Toby!

... Can you please help box big scary ...

... Toby box in my HOUSE to stop ... . He ... but is stuck??? come help?

Maybe it was a trap in order to lure him in to The Shade's dimension, so he wasn't sure how to proceed, but Fluffy began running towards a wall and warped right through it, with no window for Fireclaw to follow him.

''Huh, maybe he was earnest and really wanted my help?!'' Fluffy must have seen that Fireclaw hesitated, and thus went on their way to find someone else to rescue Toby. ''But why on Sornieth would Toby be in Fluffy's dimension???'' Fireclaw was left nonplussed, but after a while he realized that the smoke of magic dust and vials seemed to be re-energizing him; it was a weird feeling.

Once back at the guestroom, Unknown had just showed up an hour earlier to rest for a while. Upon seeing how exhausted he looked, Glacynea made sure to give Fireclaw a hearty meal, while Clarity made sure to use her regenerative magic to help him feel better. They all made sure to welcome Fireclaw's new familiar, the wisp, and Unknown gave Fireclaw a bauble similar to the one Gloomwillow used to retreat to when tired.

Once alone with Unknown, his friend told him that he had yet to discover anything new about The Shade and that strange cat, so he was thrilled to hear about Fireclaw's encounter with Fluffy.

They both agreed that Fireclaw would keep going about his day as normal tomorrow plus try to pick up on what the cats where saying around him, while Unknown would use this new information to figure out what was truly going on in this strange place.

The Dreamkeeper's Clan would be interested in their research, and Fireclaw knew that Unknown and Glacynea had once broke into The Fortress of Ends in order to bring back a former clanmate to the Clan. If someone would be able to gather information about the strange things going on here in the Icewarden's icy fortress, it would be Unknown.

They both went to sleep, and when Fireclaw woke up in the morning Unknown was already gone. During the night he had a weird dream where he was holding a miniature crystal ball in his claws. Within the he could see Fluffy's dimension, the weird house on the hill, a box, and cat meows echoing from within the crystal. Was this dream a vision or just a dream? He wasn't sure, but he'd make sure to tell Unknown about it next time he saw him.

Fireclaw felt incredibly well-rested despite all the shenanigans he had gotten himself into, so he figured he'd would join the Cross-Country Skiing event, and then he'd go over to the Cats' Choice Awards to take on whatever challenge they had prepared.

The Cross-Country Skiing event was exhausting, but fun, and when he arrived at the place where the cats' daily challenge would take place, he found out that the challenge would consist of putting on a show - with magic. No regular earth-shattering magic, just the fancy kind used in spectacles.

This would prove to be hard, 'cause the weather had been rough out in the field during the skiing event, so once he had finished the event he used quite a it of magic to warm himself up, and his magic was already drained from the previous days shenanigans... .

His performance was a disaster; he attempted to summon out molten crystals from the earth, but the permafrost inside it made it difficult. In the end, he could just summon some crystals and have some tiny flecks of Fire and embers floating around them. Unable to come up with anything more spectacular than this, he shuffled away awkwardly from everyone's view and hid among the public.

After this, he decided he would try to find Unknown or look around the place to see if he could figure out the answers to some of the mysteries this place held, but Mia the cat interrupted him on his way to ask if he had managed to find out where Toby was.

''I actually do think I know where to find him, but I'm not sure if you'll like the answer... . You see, I think he was hanging out with Fluffy in that strange dimension of theirs and somehow got stuck in a box? I'm not sure, since I couldn't quite make out was Fluffy said to me the other day when I met them at the explosion site, and they warped through the wall before I could ask how to help... .'Fluffy is a friend of yours, right.. ?''
Next Day ---> X

X <--- Previous Day
69nIsKW.pngZZyKFJK.gifaeepzid.pngK5Ygz6H.gifkQ6a9lN.pnghYGY1dA.gifs934ycP.png
@squidragon
Not complaining, just an FYI.

On the After hours post, it states for Friday 02/01/2019:
After-Hours: Thursday
You're heading back to your room, realizing that this is the last night of the competition, the last after-hours event.... What a lovely week it's been so far! You've seen so many cats! Nice ones, strange ones, unusual glowing eldritch horror ones... you know. Mia interrupts your thoughts! >:3

But when you click on the off-site link, it states:
Friday: After Hours
What do you think happened to Toby? ....

Just wanted to make sure I wasn't going crazy or missing something! Thanks!
@squidragon
Not complaining, just an FYI.

On the After hours post, it states for Friday 02/01/2019:
After-Hours: Thursday
You're heading back to your room, realizing that this is the last night of the competition, the last after-hours event.... What a lovely week it's been so far! You've seen so many cats! Nice ones, strange ones, unusual glowing eldritch horror ones... you know. Mia interrupts your thoughts! >:3

But when you click on the off-site link, it states:
Friday: After Hours
What do you think happened to Toby? ....

Just wanted to make sure I wasn't going crazy or missing something! Thanks!
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 73 74