TOPIC | the Darkkind- Choose your Own Adventure
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 70 71
C!
Pinglist me please?
C!
Pinglist me please?
rNKaG8u.png
I vote C !
To make new connections and a cartographer would know where to start the quest.
I vote C !
To make new connections and a cartographer would know where to start the quest.
pNeMP39.pngMLACkpO.pngkKWypF0.pngnNnmo6E.png4zBL86C.png
B!
B!
arcane_nonbinbling_by_cicide76536-dcj0wde.gifPoetry and Lore Shop! tumblr_nre81rYTi11unlpe2o1_100.png
a!
a!
:^)
I vote option C!
I vote option C!
----- [size=1]@Jheyda @KingMoriarty @RuneGlow @Frionivalis @howyun @mynameisgoliath @Zaviei @Sparkbreeze @Nardaviel @opalqueen @Heart @mysticSpaghetti @misc20 @Continlula @SmolSnek @Veritable @BlazingSkyDragon @Dystopyx [/size] ----- [center][font=Arabic typewriter] You walk up to the cartographer's home, hoping they're still there: maybe they left or disappeared without you knowing about it. To your luck, they're still at home, leaning over a table cluttered with parchments and mistakenly spilled ink. You wave at them, and they wave back. They look slightly sad.[/font][/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/JprpXNA.png[/img] [center][font=segoe script]Hello! What are you looking for, citizen?[/font][/center] [center][b]A) Ask what she knows about the ruins. B) Ask about the price of maps. C) Ask if anything's wrong.[/b][/center] [center][/center][b][/b]

@Jheyda @KingMoriarty @RuneGlow @Frionivalis @howyun @mynameisgoliath @Zaviei @Sparkbreeze @Nardaviel @opalqueen @Heart @mysticSpaghetti @misc20 @Continlula @SmolSnek @Veritable @BlazingSkyDragon @Dystopyx

You walk up to the cartographer's home, hoping they're still there: maybe they left or

disappeared without you knowing about it. To your luck, they're still at home,

leaning over a table cluttered with parchments and mistakenly spilled ink. You

wave at them, and they wave back. They look slightly sad.

JprpXNA.png
Hello! What are you looking for, citizen?
A) Ask what she knows about the ruins.

B) Ask about the price of maps.

C) Ask if anything's wrong.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
Option C..
Option C..
C!
C!
l9szmFh.jpg
C
C
rNKaG8u.png