Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | KitC (discussion - waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 363 364 365 366 367 ... 766 767
@sweettoothart

hi hi i noticed tangerine and shale have a relationship :)
wanna b besties? and/or mates?

also @gayscreeching (love ur username) can shale and nekuia have a tense-ish relationship? i feel like she wouldnt be too much a fan of shale's... overaffection :P
@sweettoothart

hi hi i noticed tangerine and shale have a relationship :)
wanna b besties? and/or mates?

also @gayscreeching (love ur username) can shale and nekuia have a tense-ish relationship? i feel like she wouldnt be too much a fan of shale's... overaffection :P
unknown.png
oAV7BaP.png

@nautilidaes actually the relationship thing means that they are siblings which is neat, so yeah they would be good friends. Being mates with a sibling is just not right tho
@nautilidaes actually the relationship thing means that they are siblings which is neat, so yeah they would be good friends. Being mates with a sibling is just not right tho
7NebxtL.jpg
@sweettoothart

oh i just thought it meant any kind of relationship, like friends, enemies, rivals, mates, siblings, w/e
@sweettoothart

oh i just thought it meant any kind of relationship, like friends, enemies, rivals, mates, siblings, w/e
unknown.png
oAV7BaP.png

@nautilidaes nope ^^ the two x,s were their parents, which are unknown
@nautilidaes nope ^^ the two x,s were their parents, which are unknown
7NebxtL.jpg
@nautilidaes

I’d be fine with that. Nekuia doesn’t mind people being affectionate but she really doesn’t enjoy her personal bubble being burst without permission.
@nautilidaes

I’d be fine with that. Nekuia doesn’t mind people being affectionate but she really doesn’t enjoy her personal bubble being burst without permission.
B7_L.pngo324-d01-Gay-Screeching.png4qRIVLU.pngcDKoVmo.pngo324-d02-Gay-Screeching.pngT24.pngo324-d04-Gay-Screeching.pngaKdV5MN.pngE3sjxsi.pngm5Wt3n0.png
BJ6ik2C.png
first kill down!
first kill down!
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
Can we get an F please?
Can we get an F please?
Visit:
Light Dom Shop
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
er0mmVQ.png I am looking for:
Dragons/Breeding Pairs
Art of my ocs (frc only)
er0mmVQ.png I support:
#Unnamedisvalid
LDFA (Light only)
Nest Network
F
F
62f3af8f9c30ad46fdb41be086b0831afd120d29.png I live in a fae-rytale.
Nooo the Killer broke 2 relationships... you guys better win!!
Nooo the Killer broke 2 relationships... you guys better win!!
It sucks that the inseps got out so early :C I might put down some points when I have more time, but for now have this size chart with weird looking some weird looking skydancers. [img]https://i.imgur.com/BKUWaUUr.png[/img]
It sucks that the inseps got out so early :C

I might put down some points when I have more time, but for now have this size chart with weird looking some weird looking skydancers.
BKUWaUUr.png
mHUvNoS.png
1 2 ... 363 364 365 366 367 ... 766 767