Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | KitC (discussion - waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 133 134 135 136 137 ... 765 766
Added!
Added!
l9szmFh.jpg
Username:@Knoxxi Dragon Name:Paschalis Gender:Male Breed:Tundra Rank:The Witness would be nice Short Description: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44142070] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/441421/44142070_350.png[/img] [/url] Quiet and lonely boy
Username:@Knoxxi
Dragon Name:Paschalis
Breed:Tundra
Short Description:
44142070_350.png

Quiet and lonely boy
akueye3.png
@Knoxxi rank =/= role
rank is like leader, healer, warrior etc
you don't get to choose your role, but you get to choose your rank
@Knoxxi rank =/= role
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
ah okay
in that case it doesn't really matter
ah okay
in that case it doesn't really matter
akueye3.png
@knoxxi um.. but you need to have a rank..?
@knoxxi um.. but you need to have a rank..?
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
Username: ShadowWyvern15 Dragon Name: Gym Gender: Male Breed: Imperial Rank: Researcher [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46468575] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/464686/46468575_350.png[/img] [/url] Short Description: Grim,distant,silent and reserved,odd,is rumored to have an eerie aura around him,in the rare cases he speaks-it's confusing and difficult to decipher,let alone understand,much like a riddle. Grym is the clan's researcher-a higher ranked scholar. (Full version [url= http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=297337&tab=dragon&did=46468575] Over here! [/url])
Username: ShadowWyvern15
Dragon Name: Gym
Breed: Imperial

46468575_350.png

Short Description: Grim,distant,silent and reserved,odd,is rumored to have an eerie aura around him,in the rare cases he speaks-it's confusing and difficult to decipher,let alone understand,much like a riddle.
Grym is the clan's researcher-a higher ranked scholar.

(Full version  Over here! )
1623183848670.png Clan Tainted shadows
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
"Don't forget to smile from time to time."
1617910529009-1.png Always interested in RPing!
Bio codes! (Free)
oh well warrior then :')
oh well warrior then :')
akueye3.png
[size=2]@Starwindrider I hope I didnt miss my chance ;3; Username: saltyleti Dragon Name: Phantom [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40961858] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/409619/40961858_350.png[/img] [/url] Gender: Male Breed: Imperial Rank: Prophet Short Description: Phantom's past is shrouded in mystery. Like Aurelia, another member of the clan, something happened in his earlier life that reduced his very soul to a wraith. Whatever it was, a terrible curse was placed upon him. He prefers not to speak, but when he does, it is to deliver horrible omens, always in the times of most dire need- thus is his curse.
@Starwindrider

I hope I didnt miss my chance ;3;

Username: saltyleti
Dragon Name: Phantom

40961858_350.png

Breed: Imperial
Short Description: Phantom's past is shrouded in mystery. Like Aurelia, another member of the clan, something happened in his earlier life that reduced his very soul to a wraith. Whatever it was, a terrible curse was placed upon him. He prefers not to speak, but when he does, it is to deliver horrible omens, always in the times of most dire need- thus is his curse.
imageedit-1-4146692772.png s h a l t

» she/her/they
» fr +3, but not always active *cough* school
» no random friend requests
[quote name="Starwindrider" date="2018-12-02 06:53:57" ] @Knoxxi rank =/= role rank is like leader, healer, warrior etc you don't get to choose your role, but you get to choose your rank [/quote] @saltyleti I'm fairly sure you didn't miss your chance since you're within the time frame of 24 hours, so props to you! For rank, note the difference between "rank" and "role". "Rank" is what you choose and show to everyone, and it can be many things, such as "warrior", "weapons master", or "healer". It doesn't really matter, but do know that what your rank can play a part in whether people think you're innocent or not, as seen in previous games. It's a simple matter of personal preference, since your rank doesn't really affect anything you do. However, your "role" will be privately disclosed to you and only you by Starwindrider, and there are only a few. Off the top of my head, all I can recall is "The Killer", "The Witness", "The Guards" (2 of them), and "The Inseparable". These can define what you do. For example, the Killer will privately tell Starwindrider who they want to kill. No one else (I think) can do this. Where role affects the actions you take, rank doesn't. So name a rank, and you're all set to go! (E.g. Leader, second in command, because I have no idea if those have been taken yet.) Also - add an image of Phantom. (He looks pretty, by the way, I like the peace dove.) Edit on "rank" - The Inseparable pair(s) might be notified who their partner(s) is / are. I have no idea. Edit: Do people get notified when I Quote them? And did Knoxxi get Pinged again? Sorry if you guys did!
Starwindrider wrote on 2018-12-02 06:53:57:
@Knoxxi rank =/= role

@saltyleti

I'm fairly sure you didn't miss your chance since you're within the time frame of 24 hours, so props to you!

For rank, note the difference between "rank" and "role". "Rank" is what you choose and show to everyone, and it can be many things, such as "warrior", "weapons master", or "healer". It doesn't really matter, but do know that what your rank can play a part in whether people think you're innocent or not, as seen in previous games. It's a simple matter of personal preference, since your rank doesn't really affect anything you do. However, your "role" will be privately disclosed to you and only you by Starwindrider, and there are only a few. Off the top of my head, all I can recall is "The Killer", "The Witness", "The Guards" (2 of them), and "The Inseparable". These can define what you do. For example, the Killer will privately tell Starwindrider who they want to kill. No one else (I think) can do this. Where role affects the actions you take, rank doesn't. So name a rank, and you're all set to go! (E.g. Leader, second in command, because I have no idea if those have been taken yet.)

Also - add an image of Phantom. (He looks pretty, by the way, I like the peace dove.)

Edit on "rank" - The Inseparable pair(s) might be notified who their partner(s) is / are. I have no idea.

Edit: Do people get notified when I Quote them? And did Knoxxi get Pinged again? Sorry if you guys did!
@Chincherrin
it's fine!
Thanks for explaining
I had never played a game of werewolves where we had ranks
just roles
@Chincherrin
it's fine!
Thanks for explaining
I had never played a game of werewolves where we had ranks
just roles
akueye3.png
1 2 ... 133 134 135 136 137 ... 765 766