Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [TCC] Mayhem at the Market (CYOA)
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 40 41
@Firra @Lundlaeva

I believe Lundlaeva was unlucky enough to stumble into the "ambiguously eaten by a monster" ending. The other path was "got lost but made it out" if I remember right.
@Firra @Lundlaeva

I believe Lundlaeva was unlucky enough to stumble into the "ambiguously eaten by a monster" ending. The other path was "got lost but made it out" if I remember right.
jsX7QNc.pngYNbcTi1.gif3Cnuysy.png
@akitcougar

Ahaha, I was talking about last year’s CYOA, actually. I don’t remember stark winding up in the pit or crushed by rocks or anything.
@akitcougar

Ahaha, I was talking about last year’s CYOA, actually. I don’t remember stark winding up in the pit or crushed by rocks or anything.
60787410.png 57806280.png
(Lol, I'm not sure how to RP when my dragon has been knocked unconscious and has been blown up, but I'll give it a shot.) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37582138] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/375822/37582138_350.png[/img] [/url] [color=green][b] One last thought goes through Chimera's head before everything goes black. [i]I knew I should have made that left turn at Albuquerque....
(Lol, I'm not sure how to RP when my dragon has been knocked unconscious and has been blown up, but I'll give it a shot.)

37582138_350.png

One last thought goes through Chimera's head before everything goes black.

I knew I should have made that left turn at Albuquerque....

[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41666693] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/416667/41666693_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Pinwheel splashed down hard, and for a moment as he tumbled under the surface he felt overwhelmed by panic. He paddled hard, searching for the surface, and his head burst forth from the water. It... wasn't actually that bad. The currents that had looked strong from a distance were fairly easy to navigate. Pinwheel began to head toward the edge and the ladder, when something shiny caught his eye. Taliesin was still stuck at the gate, and the water wasn't nearly as disgusting as it could've been... Making his second reckless decision in as many minutes, Pinwheel dived down, reaching for the object. There was a moment as his claw wrapped around it that he feared he was making the exact same mistake again, tattoo still glowing brightly. But nothing happened as he grasped it, and when he surfaced Pinwheel's eyes widened in appreciation of just how valuable this little statue had to be. Stowing it away, Pinwheel reached the other side of the room and hurried up the ladder. It was definitely a way out, but the sight of a face appearing in the opening made him yelp and nearly lose his grip. It was... Cotriona? [i]I'm taking you to Enzul.[/i] Pinwheel had no idea how he'd gotten so lucky, but it seemed his problems were solved. He followed behind her, all the way to the home of a Guardian. Nervousness overtook him as they began to discuss the tattoo and the artifact he'd touched, and the feeling only got worse as Enzul took his arm. It [i]hurt[/i]. Storms, it hurt so much it was all he could do not to pull away and scream. He might've screamed—he wasn't certain. He almost passed out, but the moment before it all became too much the feeling abruptly stopped, the armband lying innocuously on the table beside him. He shifted away from it, still shaking from the pain. Enzul was talking about payment, but Pinwheel could hardly think about anything else but what he'd just been through. And then... the statue! Pinwheel pulled it from his bag and explained its origins. Cat's compliment made him smile, barely, and the fact that Enzul seemed pleased with the payment coaxed out a sigh of relief. "Thank you, sir," he said, bowing his head to the Guardian before turning to Cat. "And, thank you for finding me. I'm very, very, [i]very[/i] glad for all your help." Enzul shooed him out, and Pinwheel left with a smile on his face and his arm blissfully tattoo-free. [rule] Thank you guys for running this event!! It was a lot of fun, and I'm very pleased that all of Pinwheel's running away + one reckless decision ended up working out so well, ahaha.

Pinwheel splashed down hard, and for a moment as he tumbled under the surface he felt overwhelmed by panic. He paddled hard, searching for the surface, and his head burst forth from the water. It... wasn't actually that bad. The currents that had looked strong from a distance were fairly easy to navigate. Pinwheel began to head toward the edge and the ladder, when something shiny caught his eye.

Taliesin was still stuck at the gate, and the water wasn't nearly as disgusting as it could've been... Making his second reckless decision in as many minutes, Pinwheel dived down, reaching for the object. There was a moment as his claw wrapped around it that he feared he was making the exact same mistake again, tattoo still glowing brightly. But nothing happened as he grasped it, and when he surfaced Pinwheel's eyes widened in appreciation of just how valuable this little statue had to be.

Stowing it away, Pinwheel reached the other side of the room and hurried up the ladder. It was definitely a way out, but the sight of a face appearing in the opening made him yelp and nearly lose his grip. It was... Cotriona?

I'm taking you to Enzul. Pinwheel had no idea how he'd gotten so lucky, but it seemed his problems were solved. He followed behind her, all the way to the home of a Guardian. Nervousness overtook him as they began to discuss the tattoo and the artifact he'd touched, and the feeling only got worse as Enzul took his arm.

It hurt. Storms, it hurt so much it was all he could do not to pull away and scream. He might've screamed—he wasn't certain. He almost passed out, but the moment before it all became too much the feeling abruptly stopped, the armband lying innocuously on the table beside him.

He shifted away from it, still shaking from the pain. Enzul was talking about payment, but Pinwheel could hardly think about anything else but what he'd just been through. And then... the statue! Pinwheel pulled it from his bag and explained its origins.

Cat's compliment made him smile, barely, and the fact that Enzul seemed pleased with the payment coaxed out a sigh of relief. "Thank you, sir," he said, bowing his head to the Guardian before turning to Cat. "And, thank you for finding me. I'm very, very, very glad for all your help."

Enzul shooed him out, and Pinwheel left with a smile on his face and his arm blissfully tattoo-free.

Thank you guys for running this event!! It was a lot of fun, and I'm very pleased that all of Pinwheel's running away + one reckless decision ended up working out so well, ahaha.
tumblr_pb9uos9TFI1v64nmoo2_r1_400.png ________________

Ray / FR+3
Wishlist
WvWDaily7.png
This was such a fun event! Thank you for all your hard work running it! I seriously can't believe I didn't get Error killed, but hey, she won't complain.
This was such a fun event! Thank you for all your hard work running it! I seriously can't believe I didn't get Error killed, but hey, she won't complain.
xeDKNxe.pngeNitZGp.gif
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2487827/29#post_34482639][previous post][/url] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43537071] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/435371/43537071_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Volt breathed a sigh of relief as the magic and pain drained away from her arm, leaving her giddy and lightheaded. She was free. The realization that she no longer had to worry about being turned inside out left her grinning to herself. She flexed her claws and revelled in the complete absence of a building surge. Cat and Enzul were talking to each other, but Volt was too busy counting her blessings to listen. Until a comment broke her out of her reverie. "I was talking about lives.” The reality of the danger she had been in, and the calamity that could have affected so [i]many[/i] lives had she failed to get the bracer off in time, left her hollow and horrified. She made no comment as Enzul unceremoniously dismissed them and disappeared from view. She followed Cat outside, and stood, blinking in the sunlight, shaking off the sombre feelings and grateful to be alive. She was [i]never[/i] doing something so reckless, ever again. “Ever broken anyone out of prison, newbie?” ...well. Maybe never was too absolute a word. -------- Thank you so much for such a wonderful story! This was my second-ever CYOA, and I have to say, they're some of my favourite events to participate in :D And thank you very, very much for the phenomenal badge! What a lovely memento of such a fun time! :D
[previous post]

Volt breathed a sigh of relief as the magic and pain drained away from her arm, leaving her giddy and lightheaded. She was free. The realization that she no longer had to worry about being turned inside out left her grinning to herself. She flexed her claws and revelled in the complete absence of a building surge. Cat and Enzul were talking to each other, but Volt was too busy counting her blessings to listen.

Until a comment broke her out of her reverie.

"I was talking about lives.”

The reality of the danger she had been in, and the calamity that could have affected so many lives had she failed to get the bracer off in time, left her hollow and horrified.

She made no comment as Enzul unceremoniously dismissed them and disappeared from view. She followed Cat outside, and stood, blinking in the sunlight, shaking off the sombre feelings and grateful to be alive.

She was never doing something so reckless, ever again.

“Ever broken anyone out of prison, newbie?”

...well. Maybe never was too absolute a word.

Thank you so much for such a wonderful story! This was my second-ever CYOA, and I have to say, they're some of my favourite events to participate in :D And thank you very, very much for the phenomenal badge! What a lovely memento of such a fun time! :D
qTNOOYr.gifhOKF9XS.pngIhwCFGI.giffkpFObc.pngo6RASqM.png

3GyKulQ.gif
[b]Username:[/b] PhantomLullabies [b]User ID:[/b] 375287 [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Caspian [b]Dragon Picture:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40647823] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/406479/40647823_350.png[/img] [/url] Caspian was so relieved that he’d managed to delay the mirror long enough for their escape, he could barely process Cat half-dragging him away. And later, when his tattoo was painfully removed, he couldn’t help feeling a tinge if sadness. He really had loved how it looked on him... But he was glad it was no longer endangering his life, so he figured he’d get over it and find some other even more fashionable accessories instead. Though the skydancer had never been fond of committing crimes before, he found himself thrilled at the idea of rescuing Andraste from prison. Caspian wondered what that said about where his future would take him...
Username: PhantomLullabies
User ID: 375287
Dragon Name: Caspian
Dragon Picture:

40647823_350.png

Caspian was so relieved that he’d managed to delay the mirror long enough for their escape, he could barely process Cat half-dragging him away. And later, when his tattoo was painfully removed, he couldn’t help feeling a tinge if sadness. He really had loved how it looked on him... But he was glad it was no longer endangering his life, so he figured he’d get over it and find some other even more fashionable accessories instead. Though the skydancer had never been fond of committing crimes before, he found himself thrilled at the idea of rescuing Andraste from prison. Caspian wondered what that said about where his future would take him...
She/her, Scorpio, Introvert, Ravenclaw, etc.
/raf/2692509/1#post_2692509]ZBGVDvr.png
[b]Username:[/b] rubyredtan [b]User ID:[/b] 340 [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Tigris [b]Dragon Picture:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6020150] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/60202/6020150_350.png[/img] [/url] After hearing the odds Tigris was still worried but went ahead with trying the device. He went this far after all so he might as well not let that stop him now. Tigris cries out in pain as he watches the house become nothing but a crater. He hopes that he doesn't have to pay for it. Tigris slowly crawls away to go home and to get out of the market. ;D
Username: rubyredtan
User ID: 340
Dragon Name: Tigris
Dragon Picture:
6020150_350.png

After hearing the odds Tigris was still worried but went ahead with trying the device. He went this far after all so he might as well not let that stop him now. Tigris cries out in pain as he watches the house become nothing but a crater. He hopes that he doesn't have to pay for it. Tigris slowly crawls away to go home and to get out of the market. ;D
1052p.png
KPt2jST.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
l5SJ5yw.png
58T08n9.png
kyWLcLU.png
Dead end I guess. I enjoyed this ^^
Dead end I guess. I enjoyed this ^^
jZHajod.gif 346apl1.png
Collecting moth food and familiars.

Have a great day!
4kxwnl.gif
[b]Username:[/b] Espoir [b]User ID:[/b] 157203 [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Symphony or Sy. [b]Dragon Picture:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11487603] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/114877/11487603_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]The Last Day:[/b] (I'm copying and pasting this... so hopefully it pastes correctly :c ) [b]EDIT:[/b] (Apparently it didn't paste properly but what do i do? I didn't save my RP ;_;) Turning to face, Andraste, she said... "I don't know anything, but i'm always up for an adventure". Symphony took a slow, deep, breath, a small smile crossing her face as she remembered everything that had happened this past while. Everything had happened so suddenly, the faces around her, her surroundings changing so constantly that she had had no time to really take everything in, and she had hated change. But over the course of the past couple days, something inside of Sy herself, had slowly changed. She no longer feared the unfamiliar. '[i]And what an adventure it had been.[/i]'
Username: Espoir
User ID: 157203
Dragon Name: Symphony or Sy.
Dragon Picture:

11487603_350.png

The Last Day:

(I'm copying and pasting this... so hopefully it pastes correctly :c )

EDIT:

(Apparently it didn't paste properly but what do i do? I didn't save my RP ;_;)

Turning to face, Andraste, she said...

"I don't know anything, but i'm always up for an adventure".

Symphony took a slow, deep, breath, a small smile crossing her face as she remembered everything that had happened this past while. Everything had happened so suddenly, the faces around her, her surroundings changing so constantly that she had had no time to really take everything in, and she had hated change. But over the course of the past couple days, something inside of Sy herself, had slowly changed. She no longer feared the unfamiliar.

'And what an adventure it had been.'
-insert cute signature here-

tDeKDnH.png
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 40 41