Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [TCC] Mayhem at the Market (CYOA)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41
[b]Username:[/b] JinxMoonstone [b]User ID:[/b] 101617 [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Tempest [b]Dragon Picture:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25652537] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/256526/25652537_350.png[/img] [/url] ~~ Tempest still felt a little woozy - he decided to [b]just lay there for a bit[/b] and make sure he could stand without passing out. His clan leaders were going to be displeased with this little side adventure. Given the storms raging in the Southern Icefields, it had been a dangerous journey to The Shifting Expanse. Tensions were running high as it was, and he was here to gather information and supplies, not have a run in with some mystical object. His clan had a large Lightning dragon contingent, and few of them were able to travel to their homeland this year for the festival. They were relying on him to run errands and bring back their favorite treats. As his clan's Lightning priest, he rarely left their territory anymore, and Tempest had hoped to enjoy his time away...
Username: JinxMoonstone
User ID: 101617
Dragon Name: Tempest
Dragon Picture:

25652537_350.png

~~

Tempest still felt a little woozy - he decided to just lay there for a bit and make sure he could stand without passing out.

His clan leaders were going to be displeased with this little side adventure. Given the storms raging in the Southern Icefields, it had been a dangerous journey to The Shifting Expanse. Tensions were running high as it was, and he was here to gather information and supplies, not have a run in with some mystical object.

His clan had a large Lightning dragon contingent, and few of them were able to travel to their homeland this year for the festival. They were relying on him to run errands and bring back their favorite treats. As his clan's Lightning priest, he rarely left their territory anymore, and Tempest had hoped to enjoy his time away...
OOF HubOOF RaffleArt MarketplaceIn-flight Raffle
@CharlieWeasleyy
Honestly, changing and developing you character as you go is the best thing about RPing. I really love watching that happen with these events, so no worries at all!

@Disillusionist
No need to ping, I'm subscribed!
@CharlieWeasleyy
Honestly, changing and developing you character as you go is the best thing about RPing. I really love watching that happen with these events, so no worries at all!

@Disillusionist
No need to ping, I'm subscribed!
60787410.png 57806280.png
@SilverQuark

Don't worry! We have pinglists for every day already set up. You'll get pinged when we post the piece that follows your choice from the previous day.
@SilverQuark

Don't worry! We have pinglists for every day already set up. You'll get pinged when we post the piece that follows your choice from the previous day.
jsX7QNc.pngYNbcTi1.gif3Cnuysy.png
@akitcougar
Got it, thanks :D
@akitcougar
Got it, thanks :D
[b]Username:[/b]jbapple [b]User ID:[/b]158745 [b]Dragon Name:[/b]Scrappy [b]Dragon Picture:[/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42878374] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/428784/42878374_350.png[/img] [/url] Stares at lightning aesthetic dragons in my lair idk which to pick. Robots can be tired and want to lay down sometimes, I hope.
Username:jbapple
User ID:158745
Dragon Name:Scrappy
Dragon Picture:
42878374_350.png

Stares at lightning aesthetic dragons in my lair idk which to pick.

Robots can be tired and want to lay down sometimes, I hope.

[b]Username:[/b] WhitePhoenix [b]User ID:[/b] 158528 [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Souda [b]Dragon Picture:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30549835] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/305499/30549835_350.png[/img] [/url] Souda had only come to take a look to see if he could find something he could salvage for parts for a machine he was working on, but that armband was so enticing. He couldn't help himself, he had to at least touch it. He soon regretted his decision as the armband began to snake up his arm. The poor tundra tried to scream, but passed out before he could. Once he came to, Souda tried to claw off the odd markings. Of course, this failed. His head snapped up when he heard Eugene speak, although he didn't quite register what the older dragon had said. Deciding that laying on the floor like a fool wasn't going to help him, Souda began to wobble to his feet. "Guh...wha...what the heck just happened?"
Username: WhitePhoenix
User ID: 158528
Dragon Name: Souda
Dragon Picture:
30549835_350.png

Souda had only come to take a look to see if he could find something he could salvage for parts for a machine he was working on, but that armband was so enticing. He couldn't help himself, he had to at least touch it.

He soon regretted his decision as the armband began to snake up his arm. The poor tundra tried to scream, but passed out before he could. Once he came to, Souda tried to claw off the odd markings. Of course, this failed. His head snapped up when he heard Eugene speak, although he didn't quite register what the older dragon had said.

Deciding that laying on the floor like a fool wasn't going to help him, Souda began to wobble to his feet. "Guh...wha...what the heck just happened?"
[b]Username:[/b] Espoir [b]User ID:[/b] 157203 [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Symphony, or Sy for short. [b]Dragon Picture:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11487603] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/114877/11487603_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]EDIT:[/b] (Oh shoot... i just realised the first day is up already. Editing with a RP for today's option nowww~) Today had not gone quite as Symphony had expected. Browsing the marketplace, the smells, sights and sounds had had her walking from one stall to the next, buying various instruments for her studies or her next experiment when an familiar old and battered sign had caught the corner of her eye. '[i]Curious and Curios.[/i]' A mysterious name, for a store with mysterious items. She hadn't visited in a while, maybe... maybe they had some new items she could use? [i]Ting-a-ling~[/i] The bell of the shop rang as the door pushed open, making a small creaking noise, and as the shopkeeper came forward to greet her... she suddenly remembered why. '[i]Oh, not again...[/i]' "Not to worry, not to worry. I'm sure you'll find something nice this time. How about--". Sy loved history, but listening to the history of silverware? Not so much... Droning on, the Coatl's chittering became background noise to her and as time went on, the Imperial focused on more important things; such as that beautiful sculpture on that shelf over there calling her name. "-- And that was how this piece came to be in my shop". An hour had passed, when a clock chimed, from somewhere further within the shop dragging her out of her thoughts, and reminding her of how late she was. Ending the conversation as politely as she could, Sy made to move towards the exit of the shop only to be stopped midturn... by the Coatl holding an item she had never seen before. Precious gems with a soft glow that grew brighter and brighter until she could not see anything else. It was so pretty she couldn't help but reach out and- Then darkness. --- '[i]Where am i?[/i]' She wriggled her nose, and shivered slightly, something was making her senses tingle but what it was she couldn't tell. And that was odd, because usually she could. Then, looking down at her arm, and seeing the strange symbols there, she remembered. Still feeling a little light headed, [b]Symphony decided to lay there for a little bit[/b] longer to gather the strength to stand up again. "Eugene, what have you done?".
Username: Espoir
User ID: 157203
Dragon Name: Symphony, or Sy for short.
Dragon Picture:

11487603_350.png

EDIT:

(Oh shoot... i just realised the first day is up already. Editing with a RP for today's option nowww~)

Today had not gone quite as Symphony had expected.

Browsing the marketplace, the smells, sights and sounds had had her walking from one stall to the next, buying various instruments for her studies or her next experiment when an familiar old and battered sign had caught the corner of her eye.

'Curious and Curios.'
A mysterious name, for a store with mysterious items. She hadn't visited in a while, maybe... maybe they had some new items she could use?

Ting-a-ling~

The bell of the shop rang as the door pushed open, making a small creaking noise, and as the shopkeeper came forward to greet her... she suddenly remembered why.

'Oh, not again...'

"Not to worry, not to worry. I'm sure you'll find something nice this time. How about--".

Sy loved history, but listening to the history of silverware? Not so much... Droning on, the Coatl's chittering became background noise to her and as time went on, the Imperial focused on more important things; such as that beautiful sculpture on that shelf over there calling her name.

"-- And that was how this piece came to be in my shop".

An hour had passed, when a clock chimed, from somewhere further within the shop dragging her out of her thoughts, and reminding her of how late she was. Ending the conversation as politely as she could, Sy made to move towards the exit of the shop only to be stopped midturn... by the Coatl holding an item she had never seen before.

Precious gems with a soft glow that grew brighter and brighter until she could not see anything else. It was so pretty she couldn't help but reach out and-

Then darkness.

---

'Where am i?'

She wriggled her nose, and shivered slightly, something was making her senses tingle but what it was she couldn't tell. And that was odd, because usually she could.

Then, looking down at her arm, and seeing the strange symbols there, she remembered. Still feeling a little light headed, Symphony decided to lay there for a little bit longer to gather the strength to stand up again.

"Eugene, what have you done?".
-insert cute signature here-

tDeKDnH.png
[b]Username:[/b]FawnStars7 [b]User ID:[/b] 290879 [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Maelgadr [b]Dragon Picture:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34929523] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/349296/34929523_350.png[/img] [/url] Maelgadr is one of the best fighters in the clan, and would normally not ever be found in such a place, but he has a daughter who begged him to go to the shop and buy something for her, since she is too young, and of course he conceded. getting entranced and attacked by jewelry was not something he expected to happen...
Username:FawnStars7
User ID: 290879
Dragon Name: Maelgadr
Dragon Picture:
34929523_350.png

Maelgadr is one of the best fighters in the clan, and would normally not ever be found in such a place, but he has a daughter who begged him to go to the shop and buy something for her, since she is too young, and of course he conceded. getting entranced and attacked by jewelry was not something he expected to happen...
+ 9 hours FR time.
[b]Username:[/b] Illyrael [b]User ID:[/b] 351367 [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Volt [b]Dragon Picture:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43537071] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/435371/43537071_350.png[/img] [/url] Volt shook her head a bit to clear her vision, and [b]tried to stand up.[/b] She could practically hear her parents in her head, chastising her impetuousness. "Less than a day in your new clan, and you're already getting into mischief," her mother's voice echoed in her head. "One day, Volt, you're going to get yourself into trouble you won't be able to talk your way out of." [i]Well, mom, apparently today is not that day,[/i] Volt thought with a hint of amusement. Blinking a few more times to clear her vision, she looked up at Eugene and smiled sweetly. "But of course! How much were you thinking, for an item that wasn't part of your stock and just injured and possibly cursed me?" [right] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2487827/10#post_34406741]Next post[/url][/right]
Username: Illyrael
User ID: 351367
Dragon Name: Volt
Dragon Picture:
43537071_350.png

Volt shook her head a bit to clear her vision, and tried to stand up.
She could practically hear her parents in her head, chastising her impetuousness.

"Less than a day in your new clan, and you're already getting into mischief," her mother's voice echoed in her head. "One day, Volt, you're going to get yourself into trouble you won't be able to talk your way out of."

Well, mom, apparently today is not that day, Volt thought with a hint of amusement.

Blinking a few more times to clear her vision, she looked up at Eugene and smiled sweetly.

"But of course! How much were you thinking, for an item that wasn't part of your stock and just injured and possibly cursed me?"
qTNOOYr.gifhOKF9XS.pngIhwCFGI.giffkpFObc.pngo6RASqM.png

3GyKulQ.gif
@Espoir

That's fine for the intro. Just make sure you fill out the google form so we know your choice for the day. ;)
@Espoir

That's fine for the intro. Just make sure you fill out the google form so we know your choice for the day. ;)
jsX7QNc.pngYNbcTi1.gif3Cnuysy.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41