Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Redwoods: A CYOA Thread
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 53 54
I'll improvise.
I'll improvise.
"I'm not sure yet, do you have any suggestions?" [What do you think I should do, but modified the question to aim for hopefully getting a few ideas rather than one plan]
"I'm not sure yet, do you have any suggestions?" [What do you think I should do, but modified the question to aim for hopefully getting a few ideas rather than one plan]
1148_200px_comettail76_by_miirshroom-dbencqu.png
What do you think I should do?
What do you think I should do?
Gek4MgE.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngXVdLiaL.png
I'll improvise
I'll improvise
4xd1oW3.png
I'll come up with one.
I'll come up with one.
I’ll improvise.
I’ll improvise.
[URL=
I'll improvise
I'll improvise
Seconding Comettail's modification of What do you think I should do? "I'm not sure yet, do you have any suggestions?"
Seconding Comettail's modification of What do you think I should do? "I'm not sure yet, do you have any suggestions?"
ZmzBHMQ.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 SVwGCMX.png
@Comettail @houndofspring @CabbageCrow @Arachnoid @hqmary @redlobco @cobaltstorm @Neryth @LoversMasque @WhitePhoenix @AngelOfMetal @mayanaz @Glaishy @SkylaTheWolfie

Choices:

1) I’ll improvise
2) What should I do?
3) What should I do?
4) I’ll improvise
5) Come up with one
6) I’ll improvise
7) I’ll improvise
8) What should I do?

Roll says… 8: What should I do? (Asking specifically for suggestions.)

You hem and haw, thinking, and then ask, “Do you have any suggestions for what I should do?”

“Well, it would be good to get to know the area,” Thera says. “There’s no other bunkers close to here, but you could travel in any direction and eventually find one. We should probably get you a guide if you’re going to head out.”

“And if I don’t head out?”

“Then you’d be staying here and possibly signing up with us.” Thera gives you a side-long, hopeful look.

You return to the original subject quickly. “So where would I go if I were to explore?”

“Oh, you could go anywhere,” Thera says. “Heading south from here, there’s a series of rivers, and a lot of salamanders and newts and frogs and such live there. They’re probably the most easy-going community. There’s also a second bunker there, as well as the Tidepools.” She thinks for a moment. “Northeast is the Chap, which is that hill with a lot of underbrush. Did you see it on the way here?”

You shake your head.

“Well, it’s pretty dry and warm compared to the rest of the woods. Let’s see… directly west is Borehome, which is the cluster of trees and nests full of squirrels and birds like yourself. I don’t know how well you can fly, but I’m sure you can find a way up there if you need it.” Thera pauses, and then adds, “Past that is our third bunker, the Heart. That’s in the middle of the woods. Further west is the shoreline. You ever been to the beach?”

“No.”

“You can check that out if you want. It’s pretty interesting, I think. If you were to go full north, you’d have to cross Widest – that’s the river – but there’s a huge underground gathering place there. You’d be pretty comfy, even as a bird. West to that is another bunker, which is the Clearing, and I’m sure you can guess what the place is like if it’s called that. There’s Wifna, a pond full of frogs, and you can still get to the beach there if you wanted.” Thera finishes with an exhale and looks at you expectantly. “Do any of those sound good?”

I’ll go east.
I’ll go south.
I’ll go west.
I’ll go northeast.
Maybe I’ll just stay here.
I’ll decide in the morning.
@Comettail @houndofspring @CabbageCrow @Arachnoid @hqmary @redlobco @cobaltstorm @Neryth @LoversMasque @WhitePhoenix @AngelOfMetal @mayanaz @Glaishy @SkylaTheWolfie

Choices:

1) I’ll improvise
2) What should I do?
3) What should I do?
4) I’ll improvise
5) Come up with one
6) I’ll improvise
7) I’ll improvise
8) What should I do?

Roll says… 8: What should I do? (Asking specifically for suggestions.)

You hem and haw, thinking, and then ask, “Do you have any suggestions for what I should do?”

“Well, it would be good to get to know the area,” Thera says. “There’s no other bunkers close to here, but you could travel in any direction and eventually find one. We should probably get you a guide if you’re going to head out.”

“And if I don’t head out?”

“Then you’d be staying here and possibly signing up with us.” Thera gives you a side-long, hopeful look.

You return to the original subject quickly. “So where would I go if I were to explore?”

“Oh, you could go anywhere,” Thera says. “Heading south from here, there’s a series of rivers, and a lot of salamanders and newts and frogs and such live there. They’re probably the most easy-going community. There’s also a second bunker there, as well as the Tidepools.” She thinks for a moment. “Northeast is the Chap, which is that hill with a lot of underbrush. Did you see it on the way here?”

You shake your head.

“Well, it’s pretty dry and warm compared to the rest of the woods. Let’s see… directly west is Borehome, which is the cluster of trees and nests full of squirrels and birds like yourself. I don’t know how well you can fly, but I’m sure you can find a way up there if you need it.” Thera pauses, and then adds, “Past that is our third bunker, the Heart. That’s in the middle of the woods. Further west is the shoreline. You ever been to the beach?”

“No.”

“You can check that out if you want. It’s pretty interesting, I think. If you were to go full north, you’d have to cross Widest – that’s the river – but there’s a huge underground gathering place there. You’d be pretty comfy, even as a bird. West to that is another bunker, which is the Clearing, and I’m sure you can guess what the place is like if it’s called that. There’s Wifna, a pond full of frogs, and you can still get to the beach there if you wanted.” Thera finishes with an exhale and looks at you expectantly. “Do any of those sound good?”

I’ll go east.
I’ll go south.
I’ll go west.
I’ll go northeast.
Maybe I’ll just stay here.
I’ll decide in the morning.
Seeker
I'll decide in the morning.
I'll decide in the morning.
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 53 54