Good luck everyone!
fLdYOuE.pngNl7xQPH.png
kCHWEjf.png
QUIpVFE.png
Jd88XNq.png
J7D1quC.png
xYQkuHQ.png
@Moshipuppy

I honestly don't know if I'll do another one of these, given how long it took the teams to fill up, but I can add you to the "New Dragon Waitlist" which can give you a chance to enter into this round later on if that event is rolled :D
@Moshipuppy

I honestly don't know if I'll do another one of these, given how long it took the teams to fill up, but I can add you to the "New Dragon Waitlist" which can give you a chance to enter into this round later on if that event is rolled :D
LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

• { Lockedown } - Chill Biolocke + Necrolocke
• { Thunder Hollow } - Clan Lore [WIP]

{ Assets: x x x }
eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
Yes please!
Yes please!
HxcMlGn.pnggzlHZ53.png
pZJYyk4.pngoaolHwW.png
tqGkHih.png5hF3FGk.png
2VtxnMX.pngxj6Mn2e.png
NlmYDAS.pngxYQkuHQ.png
mlHpBMC.pngYMPbu9R.png
Symmetrical_Tundra_M_Floraun_.png

e8SAWsa.png1acRPxK.gif
@Moshipuppy

Alright, will do!
@Moshipuppy

Alright, will do!
LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
Oooo I’m excited!
Oooo I’m excited!
l9szmFh.jpg
Woo!
Woo!
F4aaRej.giftumblr_pbnpk5fTMR1ugssd3o2_250.pngscolipede.gif
Im so excited!
Im so excited!
JKDjx25.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxStarshrikes
hype!!
hype!!
CUvkP.gif Noodle says TERFs are a waste of oxygen CUvkP.gif
ahh so excited!
ahh so excited!
60bawEH.png hiya thar, it's me, an absolute trashbag
?jKX9k=party.png
pokefarm
[center][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/bac968afda4131fb935a3aace6c5ed73/tumblr_o3y21mL18h1uo92ito10_640.png[/img][/center] [center][font=book antiqua][size=7]Day One![/size][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/1EAIE5Q.png[/img][/center] [font=book antiqua]Day one has dawned on the forest! Let's see how our teams are settling into their new homes! ----- [center][font=book antiqua][u]Team Furious[/u][/center] [center][font=book antiqua]((@SassmasterMaxie @Khaos101 @Astra52 @BlazeWolf96 @Lorde @CrickyCrick @Stanzascale @Lewa @Venusian @rluie @ElloLove))[/center] [font=book antiqua]-Team leader [b]Altani[/b] helps [b]Nova, Paxx, Data, Ryndlite, and Trinity[/b] gather construction materials while the [b]warriors[/b] and [b]gatherers[/b] team up to go hunting for the day's meals. Healer [b]Allegra[/b] clears the underbrush and discovers useful medicinal herbs. The whole Team becomes [i]closer[/i] to one another; it seems as though it will be easy for them to cooperate. [center][font=book antiqua][u]Team Wild [/u][/center] [center][font=book antiqua]((@NovaBlu @Endifinity @PhantomLullabies @SmolSnek @/Venusian @TwiliWolf @/SassmasterMaxie @VoidFish @/Khaos101 @/Stanzascale @CookieArcher @WhitePhoenix @Sarkie))[/center] [font=book antiqua]-Whilst picking raspberries from the abundant berry bushes, Gatherer [b]Bryn[/b] accidentally discovers a hidden ravine by [i]falling into[/i] it. He sustained a few bruises, but nothing Healer [b]Bananabread[/b] couldn't help. -Healer [b]Jasper[/b] discovers a wild patch of [i]peppermint[/i], which can be useful for curing indigestion, headaches, colds, and nausea. The stock is taken back and hung on a tree limb to be preserved for a later date. -Craftsmen [b]Chihiro and Oak[/b] gather some stones and thick sticks to make into basic weapons and tools. A [i]pickaxe and hatchet[/i] are successfully made, and several other tools are a work in progress by the end of the day. -Warriors [b]Astra and Glory[/b] walk face-first into a Ragepuff colony in the deeper edges of the forest whilst on a basic scouting mission. [b]Glory[/b] shields [b]Astra[/b] with her body as the two flee the colony, sustaining several wounds on her [i]wings and back[/i]. Healer [b]Lynne[/b] uses what minor healing supplies they were given to patch up the most severe ones once the duo reaches camp, so [b]Glory[/b] should be fine for now. However, they are now out of the basic [i]bandages[/i] in the supplied med-kit. [center][font=book antiqua][u]Team Primal[/u][/center] [center][font=book antiqua]((@/CookieArcher @/SmolSnek @FrostDragon2322 @Aberran @MissNevermind @NotarySojac @/Khaos101 @MissNevermind @/Venusian))[/center] [font=book antiqua]-Team Leader [b]Feuer[/b] tries and fails to build relationships with his team. He comes off as slightly awkward, and the team's respect for him [i]diminishes[/i] somewhat. -Warrior [b]PrimalInstincts[/b] and Craftsman [b]Seaborn[/b] utilize each other's skills to make several small knives for Team use. However, [b]PrimalInstincts[/b] manages to severely [i]slice his left forepaw[/i] in the process. Healer [b]Akhustal[/b] had to stitch up the wound to stop the bleeding, but he WILL recover. -Worker [b]Coucer[/b] manages to get a large bonfire going, and the clan sings lighthearted songs while the dinner Gatherers [b]Ace and Pine[/b] scrounged up cooks. [center][font=book antiqua][u]Team Ruthless[/u][/center] [center][font=book antiqua]((@Ubertheif @DragonArtist24 @/Venusian @Kipuka @SnowyOwl @misc20 @/NovaBlu @Glacora))[/center] [font=book antiqua]-Warrior [b]Manae[/b] trips and falls down a hill whilst exploring the area around camp. The tumble left her rather bruised and scraped, but she'll be just fine in a day or two. -Craftsman [b]Cannibalistic[/b] and Gatherer [b]Alethkar[/b] get into a fight over a surprise chunk of gold ore found in a subcavern of the main camp area. It quickly comes to blows and [b]Cannibalistic[/b] walks away with a nasty scratch across his face. Healer [b]Cheese[/b] tries his best to patch the wound. ----- [font=book antiqua]Quite a way to start the game! A lot of negative events were rolled today. [center][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/bac968afda4131fb935a3aace6c5ed73/tumblr_o3y21mL18h1uo92ito10_640.png[/img][/center]
tumblr_o3y21mL18h1uo92ito10_640.png
Day One!
1EAIE5Q.png

Day one has dawned on the forest! Let's see how our teams are settling into their new homes!

Team Furious

-Team leader Altani helps Nova, Paxx, Data, Ryndlite, and Trinity gather construction materials while the warriors and gatherers team up to go hunting for the day's meals. Healer Allegra clears the underbrush and discovers useful medicinal herbs. The whole Team becomes closer to one another; it seems as though it will be easy for them to cooperate.

Team Wild
((@NovaBlu @Endifinity @PhantomLullabies @SmolSnek @/Venusian @TwiliWolf @/SassmasterMaxie @VoidFish @/Khaos101 @/Stanzascale @CookieArcher @WhitePhoenix @Sarkie))

-Whilst picking raspberries from the abundant berry bushes, Gatherer Bryn accidentally discovers a hidden ravine by falling into it. He sustained a few bruises, but nothing Healer Bananabread couldn't help.

-Healer Jasper discovers a wild patch of peppermint, which can be useful for curing indigestion, headaches, colds, and nausea. The stock is taken back and hung on a tree limb to be preserved for a later date.

-Craftsmen Chihiro and Oak gather some stones and thick sticks to make into basic weapons and tools. A pickaxe and hatchet are successfully made, and several other tools are a work in progress by the end of the day.

-Warriors Astra and Glory walk face-first into a Ragepuff colony in the deeper edges of the forest whilst on a basic scouting mission. Glory shields Astra with her body as the two flee the colony, sustaining several wounds on her wings and back. Healer Lynne uses what minor healing supplies they were given to patch up the most severe ones once the duo reaches camp, so Glory should be fine for now. However, they are now out of the basic bandages in the supplied med-kit.

Team Primal
((@/CookieArcher @/SmolSnek @FrostDragon2322 @Aberran @MissNevermind @NotarySojac @/Khaos101 @MissNevermind @/Venusian))

-Team Leader Feuer tries and fails to build relationships with his team. He comes off as slightly awkward, and the team's respect for him diminishes somewhat.

-Warrior PrimalInstincts and Craftsman Seaborn utilize each other's skills to make several small knives for Team use. However, PrimalInstincts manages to severely slice his left forepaw in the process. Healer Akhustal had to stitch up the wound to stop the bleeding, but he WILL recover.

-Worker Coucer manages to get a large bonfire going, and the clan sings lighthearted songs while the dinner Gatherers Ace and Pine scrounged up cooks.

Team Ruthless
((@Ubertheif @DragonArtist24 @/Venusian @Kipuka @SnowyOwl @misc20 @/NovaBlu @Glacora))

-Warrior Manae trips and falls down a hill whilst exploring the area around camp. The tumble left her rather bruised and scraped, but she'll be just fine in a day or two.

-Craftsman Cannibalistic and Gatherer Alethkar get into a fight over a surprise chunk of gold ore found in a subcavern of the main camp area. It quickly comes to blows and Cannibalistic walks away with a nasty scratch across his face. Healer Cheese tries his best to patch the wound.

Quite a way to start the game! A lot of negative events were rolled today.

tumblr_o3y21mL18h1uo92ito10_640.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »

eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 31 32