let's do it.
let's do it.
any pronouns :]
frt +0
art shop
Alright then.
Alright then.
FR Time +3 | He/Him | I can be pretty strange at times
[quote name="Paravoina" date="2018-04-02 07:04:44" ] I'm really shy about forum games normally, but I have a good feeling about this one. It seemed... different. Like it'd actually be really enjoyable. [/quote] hoO boy do I know this feel. Luckily this community is very nice, and most of the games are without conflict. --- We are Fool's Origin! Let's do it! \o/ ... i wonder what the other dragons are gonna choose. I guess one fighter and one defender would be ideal, but... the other two, idk
Paravoina wrote on 2018-04-02 07:04:44:
I'm really shy about forum games normally, but I have a good feeling about this one. It seemed... different. Like it'd actually be really enjoyable.

hoO boy do I know this feel. Luckily this community is very nice, and most of the games are without conflict.

---

We are Fool's Origin! Let's do it! \o/

... i wonder what the other dragons are gonna choose. I guess one fighter and one defender would be ideal, but... the other two, idk
98e84dd092d654a6a6195dcee5a9d14a69600c52.png ePOliyb.png
Vs2WmBF.png
1j2YGao.png
t7CcZoC.png
mlSrRbK.png
Yeah. Also, hhhhhh, I feel sorry for sedatetocaun, they're gonna have so many alerts
Yeah. Also, hhhhhh, I feel sorry for sedatetocaun, they're gonna have so many alerts
frt +0
art shop
I bet this is how D&D started (but without the online and huge number of players)
I bet this is how D&D started (but without the online and huge number of players)
xTOF8.gif8pIam9a.png
Welp, I'm off guys! Get to know each other, and, uh, if your smart enough to know what the areas are based off of... you may know what type of mobs to expect! G'luck!
Welp, I'm off guys! Get to know each other, and, uh, if your smart enough to know what the areas are based off of... you may know what type of mobs to expect! G'luck!
frt +0
art shop
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 133 134