Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Dagron Wars VII Online [GAME ONGOING]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 133 134
xD

Ok, bai guys. Please do get to know each other though, and uhh, if you posted on the original troll thread, uhh, talk about what you posted... or something...
xD

Ok, bai guys. Please do get to know each other though, and uhh, if you posted on the original troll thread, uhh, talk about what you posted... or something...
any pronouns :]
frt +0
art shop
Hey, why don't we talk on the original troll thread while we wait? That way, we can talk about things in DWVII And act like everyone knows what we're talking about.
Hey, why don't we talk on the original troll thread while we wait? That way, we can talk about things in DWVII And act like everyone knows what we're talking about.
FR Time +3 | He/Him | I can be pretty strange at times
We can tell this game is going to be good, the logs are already 8 pages and talking/responding is encouraged, so its fabulous~!

Anyone want to say anything about their dragons? I'm a little surprised I picked the one I did, but she just, fit, y'know?
We can tell this game is going to be good, the logs are already 8 pages and talking/responding is encouraged, so its fabulous~!

Anyone want to say anything about their dragons? I'm a little surprised I picked the one I did, but she just, fit, y'know?
xTOF8.gif8pIam9a.png
Troll thread? (this is me, making questioning sounds)
Troll thread? (this is me, making questioning sounds)
xTOF8.gif8pIam9a.png
Alrighty! \o/ Gotta get to know the narrators / all-seeing mods too, tbh.

That works! I'll have to read it though... I'll probably laugh cause I love the game the ad is based off of ;w;

*makes excited sounds* I'll write down some stuff about my draggo!
Alrighty! \o/ Gotta get to know the narrators / all-seeing mods too, tbh.

That works! I'll have to read it though... I'll probably laugh cause I love the game the ad is based off of ;w;

*makes excited sounds* I'll write down some stuff about my draggo!
98e84dd092d654a6a6195dcee5a9d14a69600c52.png ePOliyb.png
Vs2WmBF.png
1j2YGao.png
t7CcZoC.png
mlSrRbK.png
I named myself sonicthefast on the troll thread, which is actually on my list of name changes and the next in line.

It was really funny that even an admin or two got involved in the thread. And believe it or not, I actually fell for the joke. Of course, I quickly figured out it was a joke, but I did try to look it up and couldn't find it anywhere. I didn't fall for subflights, but I did fall for that. It was rather embarrassing.
I named myself sonicthefast on the troll thread, which is actually on my list of name changes and the next in line.

It was really funny that even an admin or two got involved in the thread. And believe it or not, I actually fell for the joke. Of course, I quickly figured out it was a joke, but I did try to look it up and couldn't find it anywhere. I didn't fall for subflights, but I did fall for that. It was rather embarrassing.
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
Here, SilverWhiteRaven. Have a link to the original thread.
Here, SilverWhiteRaven. Have a link to the original thread.
FR Time +3 | He/Him | I can be pretty strange at times
I'm just super excited for this group

Flare actually made a joke that I was a secret deve in the troll thread bc' of my OP characters and knowledge of breaking the glitches.
I'm just super excited for this group

Flare actually made a joke that I was a secret deve in the troll thread bc' of my OP characters and knowledge of breaking the glitches.
frt +0
art shop
wait do the bosses have designs yet? because I'd love to design a few bosses.

Also, about Lischen. I wanted her to look like a moss or a lichen, and her name... well, I think the connection is obvious. She's supposed to be all gushy and stuff, and likes to cry every time something remotely emotional happens, good or bad. Basically she's the dramatic empathetic friend.
wait do the bosses have designs yet? because I'd love to design a few bosses.

Also, about Lischen. I wanted her to look like a moss or a lichen, and her name... well, I think the connection is obvious. She's supposed to be all gushy and stuff, and likes to cry every time something remotely emotional happens, good or bad. Basically she's the dramatic empathetic friend.
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
The bosses don't have designs yet... wait, you actually want to do them? xD We haven't decided on them and have decided to make the up as we go, but uh, the first area's boss is a "Jade Peacock"
The bosses don't have designs yet... wait, you actually want to do them? xD We haven't decided on them and have decided to make the up as we go, but uh, the first area's boss is a "Jade Peacock"
frt +0
art shop
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 133 134