Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Traveling Pair - Looking for Host Homes!
1 2 3 4
Greetings, and welcome to the show! I just had a lair purge, and I decided that these two dragons no longer fit with my clan. However....I can not bring myself to exalt them. They were my first real dragons, and I love them to bits. Meet Legba and Torgin [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26581026] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/265811/26581026_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26351500] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/263516/26351500_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] These two have been on and off since the beginning of time (or since they met). Legba is a fierce warrior, known for her stunning looks and power to make any male succumb to her will. Torgin has always hungered for power, and longs for a position in which he can once again rule. As you can probably tell, these two make a power couple. They want to go traveling, and this is where you come in. Yes, you. The person reading this right now. I want users to take in my crazy pair for any length of time. One day, three days, a week! (I do ask you don't keep them longer than a week if there are others on the waiting list.) Ping me and ask to host!! Then I will contact you and send them over! :D The best thing ever would be if you wrote about their interactions with your clan in their bios! If lore isn't your thing - no worries! Just put down your username, lair ID, and flight! I can't wait to see where these two go, and I am so excited for them to start their adventure!! (Please do not exalt these dragons, or keep or sell any of their apparel. If you want fodder dragons, you can find them other places. Please. These dragons are so precious to me. I am putting my trust in you!!)
Greetings, and welcome to the show!

I just had a lair purge, and I decided that these two dragons no longer fit with my clan. However....I can not bring myself to exalt them. They were my first real dragons, and I love them to bits.

Meet Legba and Torgin

These two have been on and off since the beginning of time (or since they met). Legba is a fierce warrior, known for her stunning looks and power to make any male succumb to her will. Torgin has always hungered for power, and longs for a position in which he can once again rule.

As you can probably tell, these two make a power couple.

They want to go traveling, and this is where you come in. Yes, you. The person reading this right now.

I want users to take in my crazy pair for any length of time. One day, three days, a week! (I do ask you don't keep them longer than a week if there are others on the waiting list.)

Ping me and ask to host!! Then I will contact you and send them over! :D

The best thing ever would be if you wrote about their interactions with your clan in their bios! If lore isn't your thing - no worries! Just put down your username, lair ID, and flight!

I can't wait to see where these two go, and I am so excited for them to start their adventure!!

(Please do not exalt these dragons, or keep or sell any of their apparel. If you want fodder dragons, you can find them other places. Please. These dragons are so precious to me. I am putting my trust in you!!)
VISITING

Enmity

Clans to Visit:

• mayathepsychic
  • Orleina
  • BirdOfParadise

Clans Visited:
  • Prop
  • deanazazel
  • DJFeather
  • RainingStorm
  • cstiel
  • FelisAries
VISITING

Enmity

Clans to Visit:

• mayathepsychic
  • Orleina
  • BirdOfParadise

Clans Visited:
  • Prop
  • deanazazel
  • DJFeather
  • RainingStorm
  • cstiel
  • FelisAries
[center][b][i]Art & Lore[/i][/b] [i]Legba[/i] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/WuX7H8y.png[/img][/center] [center]Art by reaperbird[/center] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/xS6xnQ1.png[/img] Art by Hold[/center] [i]Torgin[/i] Torgin is the fearless leader of the Clan of Resting Wings. As a hatchling, he spent most of his life wandering alone through Sornieth, teaching himself to survive. He has no memories of his parents or the clan he hatched in. Eventually, he stumbled across the Clan of Resting Wings in the Tangled Wood. With his smarts and strength, he was the obvious choice for a leaderless clan, and he was set up as their leader with very little complaint or challenge. Torgin is very proud of the skills he has taught himself throughout his life, and will take any chance he can to show them off, especially when Legba is around. The skydancer is his greatest weakness, as he has been madly in love with her from the moment he first laid eyes on her. Legba, however, will barely give him the time of day. This doesn't seem to bother Torgin, as he continues to do whatever he can to get her attention and display his affection for her. Because of this, he is very lenient with her, which allows her to get away with a lot more than he'd let any other dragon get away with. Legba uses this to her advantage. Though he spends most of his time fawning over Legba, Torgin very clearly cares about his clan. He has been shown to go to great lengths to protect it from harm, and will do anything to help his clanmates. Because of his devotion and strength, the rest of the clan is willing to overlook the control he has given Legba. Besides, no one wants Legba or Torgin on their bad side, so they are only too happy to let things continue the way they have been going. Lore by Petall [/center]
Art & Lore

Legba
WuX7H8y.png

Art by reaperbird

xS6xnQ1.png

Art by Hold

Torgin

Torgin is the fearless leader of the Clan of Resting Wings. As a hatchling, he spent most of his life wandering alone through Sornieth, teaching himself to survive. He has no memories of his parents or the clan he hatched in. Eventually, he stumbled across the Clan of Resting Wings in the Tangled Wood. With his smarts and strength, he was the obvious choice for a leaderless clan, and he was set up as their leader with very little complaint or challenge.

Torgin is very proud of the skills he has taught himself throughout his life, and will take any chance he can to show them off, especially when Legba is around. The skydancer is his greatest weakness, as he has been madly in love with her from the moment he first laid eyes on her. Legba, however, will barely give him the time of day. This doesn't seem to bother Torgin, as he continues to do whatever he can to get her attention and display his affection for her. Because of this, he is very lenient with her, which allows her to get away with a lot more than he'd let any other dragon get away with. Legba uses this to her advantage.

Though he spends most of his time fawning over Legba, Torgin very clearly cares about his clan. He has been shown to go to great lengths to protect it from harm, and will do anything to help his clanmates. Because of his devotion and strength, the rest of the clan is willing to overlook the control he has given Legba. Besides, no one wants Legba or Torgin on their bad side, so they are only too happy to let things continue the way they have been going.

Lore by Petall

We are ready to set these two off on their travels! :D
We are ready to set these two off on their travels! :D
@CleverDual
I'd love to welcome these two into my clan for a few days! :)
@CleverDual
I'd love to welcome these two into my clan for a few days! :)
miDn30f.gif
@CleverDual

I'd love to host them for a day or two~
@CleverDual

I'd love to host them for a day or two~
Lotto.gif
@CleverDual I would love to host them for probably 3 days!
@CleverDual I would love to host them for probably 3 days!
| Wishlist | Shiny Hunting | Dream Dragons | Wanted Art List |
egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gifTI0OYbZ.pngkrirqod.png7iF4Ik8.pngMs7a4L5.pngegg_arcane_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-dab8vw4.gif
@Prop They are on their way!! :D

@deanazazel@DJFeather Awesome! I will let you know when they are ready to head your way! :D
@Prop They are on their way!! :D

@deanazazel@DJFeather Awesome! I will let you know when they are ready to head your way! :D
@CleverDual I'd like to host them for 4 days :)
@CleverDual I'd like to host them for 4 days :)
xTLBQuX.png
@CleverDual I could host them for 2-3 days!
@CleverDual I could host them for 2-3 days!
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifnature_0.pngnature_1.png9p.png
1 2 3 4