Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [RoR] Glowing Guise Discussion OVER
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 81 82
LOCKDOWN IN EFFECT. NOT VOTES/ACTIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED PAST THIS POINT.
LOCKDOWN IN EFFECT. NOT VOTES/ACTIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED PAST THIS POINT.
uCR5SCW.png
[center][img]http://txt-dynamic.cdn.1001fonts.net/txt/b3RmLjU0LjAwMDAwMC5SR0Y1SURJLC4w/anggun-sans.regular.png[/img][/center] As you look for a way out, an eerie silence falls, only occasionally broken by the movements and whispers of the others. You realize you have lost the track of time. Something keeps persistently moving around the corners of your field of vision, yet you find nothing but mirrors when you look over. The only thing reflected is your unnerved visage. The shadows of the area twist and turn around you, seeming alive and hungry. Your attention is caught by a sudden argument breaking out. Some of the other dragons have started accusing one amongst you of treachery! It happens quickly. One of the angry dragons strikes the accused, shattering the dragon's mask. None of you get to see the accused's face. As soon as the mask breaks, the wearer quickly vanishes, the shattered mask falling onto the floor. You approach and cautiously examine the remains of the mask. Everything around you is dangerously still. [b]Warriorgirl1234[/b], [color=red]mafia goon[/color] has been lynched. Grim looks are exchanged. It's difficult to guess what is going on in the heads of your comrades-in-misfortune. Something flickers on one of the walls - not a mask, and not a door, and, no doubt to your chagrin, not a light switch. It's a mirror, yet the strangely faint reflection within does not belong to any dragon in the room. Is it... a spectre?! [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/231990/23198904_350.png[/img] "[font=Courier New]"Another one bites the dust,"[/font]" he utters, forlorn, and fades away. The mirror only shows you your masked face, then. [b][size=4]Day 2 has begun. You have until 20:00 on the 19th to submit any actions.[/b] [size=1]@Artgeekallday @Leremis @Tanglefire @Dawnbreeze @SilverWinter @Heronwing @TheNightDancer @NekoNikki @SmashedFish @Cheshly @Marut @Warriorgirl1234 @Starsoul @CrystalRush @LordMeikai @Shimmerwing @Unika @QiEclipse @Arelia @emmasquema @dandelionfires[/size] If you're dead and would like to be taken off the pinglist, just PM one of the mods about it!
anggun-sans.regular.png

As you look for a way out, an eerie silence falls, only occasionally broken by the movements and whispers of the others. You realize you have lost the track of time.

Something keeps persistently moving around the corners of your field of vision, yet you find nothing but mirrors when you look over. The only thing reflected is your unnerved visage.

The shadows of the area twist and turn around you, seeming alive and hungry.

Your attention is caught by a sudden argument breaking out. Some of the other dragons have started accusing one amongst you of treachery!

It happens quickly. One of the angry dragons strikes the accused, shattering the dragon's mask.

None of you get to see the accused's face. As soon as the mask breaks, the wearer quickly vanishes, the shattered mask falling onto the floor.

You approach and cautiously examine the remains of the mask. Everything around you is dangerously still.

Warriorgirl1234, mafia goon has been lynched.

Grim looks are exchanged. It's difficult to guess what is going on in the heads of your comrades-in-misfortune.

Something flickers on one of the walls - not a mask, and not a door, and, no doubt to your chagrin, not a light switch. It's a mirror, yet the strangely faint reflection within does not belong to any dragon in the room.

Is it... a spectre?!

23198904_350.png

""Another one bites the dust,"" he utters, forlorn, and fades away.

The mirror only shows you your masked face, then.

Day 2 has begun. You have until 20:00 on the 19th to submit any actions.

@Artgeekallday @Leremis @Tanglefire @Dawnbreeze @SilverWinter @Heronwing @TheNightDancer @NekoNikki @SmashedFish @Cheshly @Marut @Warriorgirl1234 @Starsoul @CrystalRush @LordMeikai

@Shimmerwing @Unika @QiEclipse @Arelia @emmasquema @dandelionfires

If you're dead and would like to be taken off the pinglist, just PM one of the mods about it!
Ok. To make things straight. When I said 'no one could be unhappy with their role' I meant that you simply cannot be unhappy with the power you've received- unless you didn't get one. I left out the later part just so someone will post 'I am not happy with my role' and then we will know they are vanilla/goon like this: [quote name="Marut" date=2017-10-16 06:33:30] Are you happy with your role? Meh [/quote] [quote name="Artgeekallday" date=2017-10-16 18:09:55] Are you happy with your role? Theres no point in being salty, were all here to have fun no matter what we were given :D [/quote] So I think Marut and Artgeekallday don't have a power role. I don't know if this helps with your decisions when you use your powers, just wanted to voice this out. And yay we got a mafia! But I suspect someone is bussing. What are the chances of the hitting mafia with the efforts of town only on d1 lynch? *scrolls through past posts.
Ok. To make things straight.
When I said 'no one could be unhappy with their role'
I meant that you simply cannot be unhappy with the power you've received- unless you didn't get one. I left out the later part just so someone will post 'I am not happy with my role' and then we will know they are vanilla/goon like this:
Marut wrote on 2017-10-16:
Are you happy with your role? Meh
Artgeekallday wrote on 2017-10-16:
Are you happy with your role?
Theres no point in being salty, were all here to have fun no matter what we were given :D
So I think Marut and Artgeekallday don't have a power role.
I don't know if this helps with your decisions when you use your powers, just wanted to voice this out.

And yay we got a mafia!
But I suspect someone is bussing. What are the chances of the hitting mafia with the efforts of town only on d1 lynch? *scrolls through past posts.
122cdhe.png
Wait wait wait.

No night kills? Or is it not counted yet? Or maybe the mafia didn't know there is no Night phase and forgot to send in a kill? Another reason -- inactive scum team?

This is weird.

And with Warriorgirl flipping mafia, I think we gave some very interesting stuff to get from by looking through her posts.
Wait wait wait.

No night kills? Or is it not counted yet? Or maybe the mafia didn't know there is no Night phase and forgot to send in a kill? Another reason -- inactive scum team?

This is weird.

And with Warriorgirl flipping mafia, I think we gave some very interesting stuff to get from by looking through her posts.
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
@Tanglefire
Maybe the mafia were blocked or the target was healed or the mafia decided not to kill? (Please refer to my post full of numbers)
@Firo
Will you tell us if a nk was blocked/ unsuccessful/ healed?
@Tanglefire
Maybe the mafia were blocked or the target was healed or the mafia decided not to kill? (Please refer to my post full of numbers)
@Firo
Will you tell us if a nk was blocked/ unsuccessful/ healed?
122cdhe.png
@Heronwing

No, I will not. The only information that is publicly available to the players will be the day's casualties.
@Heronwing

No, I will not. The only information that is publicly available to the players will be the day's casualties.
:O first time I see mafia being lynched D1. How nice!
Also perplexed at lack of nightkill.

With warrior flipping mafia, what to think of people she threw suspicion on? Last attempt to save herself (=they are town) or,knowing she was gonna be killed, she mentioned her buddies to make us believe they are townies ....hmmmmmmmm

Off to class, will be back in ~6h .-.
:O first time I see mafia being lynched D1. How nice!
Also perplexed at lack of nightkill.

With warrior flipping mafia, what to think of people she threw suspicion on? Last attempt to save herself (=they are town) or,knowing she was gonna be killed, she mentioned her buddies to make us believe they are townies ....hmmmmmmmm

Off to class, will be back in ~6h .-.
fSyuKaw.png -Crystal
-she/her
-FR+9
-secretly three sloths in a trenchcoat
*checks role list*

Whoops, yeah. Could also be doctor, or commuter who used a shot, and got targeted. i totally didn't read the full role list before game rip . If that's the case good job doctor/whoever that stopped the kill.

I'm heading to my exam, bye everyone, won't be online for the next few hours.
*checks role list*

Whoops, yeah. Could also be doctor, or commuter who used a shot, and got targeted. i totally didn't read the full role list before game rip . If that's the case good job doctor/whoever that stopped the kill.

I'm heading to my exam, bye everyone, won't be online for the next few hours.
@Firo
So nighkilled people won't know they are dead?
@Firo
So nighkilled people won't know they are dead?
122cdhe.png
@Heronwing

I think it means there are no kills/ the kill didn't go through last night.
@Heronwing

I think it means there are no kills/ the kill didn't go through last night.
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 81 82