@Dawnbreeze
@Leremis
@Tsaiah
@NekoNikki
@Heronwing
@Damniel
@Kirkfan2255
@LittleFirefly

Hi sorry doing this from phone so this is a bit wonky but! The game will start at 19frt tomorrow! Expect your role cards sometime between now and before sod! Hopefully everyone is still in the game. If you need to out for any reason at any point in time before or during the game. Let me know!
Movie goers
@abyssum
@Dawnbreeze
@Leremis
@Tsaiah
@NekoNikki
@Heronwing
@Damniel
@Kirkfan2255
@LittleFirefly

Hi sorry doing this from phone so this is a bit wonky but! The game will start at 19frt tomorrow! Expect your role cards sometime between now and before sod! Hopefully everyone is still in the game. If you need to out for any reason at any point in time before or during the game. Let me know!
@luxmold Can i sign up as one of the "Ppl who weren't invited but are watching anyway bc they don't care abt ur rules" ??
@luxmold Can i sign up as one of the "Ppl who weren't invited but are watching anyway bc they don't care abt ur rules" ??
@Oricole @Tanzz
Added!
@Oricole @Tanzz
Added!
@abyssum @Dawnbreeze @Leremis @Tsaiah @NekoNikki @Heronwing @Damniel @Kirkfan2255 @LittleFirefly

Okay so all the role cards have been sent out! If you have received two role cards or did not receive a role card, please let me know ASAP!

The game will start and take place within this thread here. The lynch thread has been added to the Rule and Stuff tab. Town and Mafia wincons have been added as well. Game will begin at 19frt tonight so glhf!

Also, feel free to send me the name of your favorite movie. I may or may not add it to the flavor.
@abyssum @Dawnbreeze @Leremis @Tsaiah @NekoNikki @Heronwing @Damniel @Kirkfan2255 @LittleFirefly

Okay so all the role cards have been sent out! If you have received two role cards or did not receive a role card, please let me know ASAP!

The game will start and take place within this thread here. The lynch thread has been added to the Rule and Stuff tab. Town and Mafia wincons have been added as well. Game will begin at 19frt tonight so glhf!

Also, feel free to send me the name of your favorite movie. I may or may not add it to the flavor.
HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HY
HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HY
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
GAME STARTS NOW

and ping everyone pls and thnx -Luxmold 2017

Lux pls that is too big

@amapup @Nudiustertian @Oricole

@Shimmerwing @raiccoon @Arelia @PeachyCupcake525 @Cognitive@SpectralDragon @Tanzz

The rock checked its discord and found a million panicked messages from Luxmold.

"I NEED YOU TO START THE GAME," she typed frantically. "I'M TOTALLY GREAT AT MANAGING MY TIME AND STUFF AND AM NOT SHOVING IT ASIDE TO DO SOMETHING AS SILLY AND UNIMPORTANT AS HAVING A BATH WITH MY RUBBER DUCKY STEVEN."

The rock tried to type back just as quickly, but it didn't have hands so it jumped up and down on the letters. "But I just got home," it cried.

"I'm not even home," Lux countered and the rock felt guilty.

"Okay." It made a sniffling noise and flopped on the enter key for longer than needed.

"Thanks, you're the best!" Lux posted a picture of Steven and left the rock to fend for itself.

"I-I guess the game is starting now..." The little rock pushed submit after a moment, regretting ever typing any of this in the first place. Maybe Lux, upon seeing this wouldn't let the rock comod anymore.

After all, sediment has never been known for its writing abilities. It is however known for getting in your shoe and making you dance around on one leg while you try to shake it out. And the little rock much preferred that pastime.
GAME STARTS NOW

and ping everyone pls and thnx -Luxmold 2017

Lux pls that is too big

@amapup @Nudiustertian @Oricole

@Shimmerwing @raiccoon @Arelia @PeachyCupcake525 @Cognitive@SpectralDragon @Tanzz

The rock checked its discord and found a million panicked messages from Luxmold.

"I NEED YOU TO START THE GAME," she typed frantically. "I'M TOTALLY GREAT AT MANAGING MY TIME AND STUFF AND AM NOT SHOVING IT ASIDE TO DO SOMETHING AS SILLY AND UNIMPORTANT AS HAVING A BATH WITH MY RUBBER DUCKY STEVEN."

The rock tried to type back just as quickly, but it didn't have hands so it jumped up and down on the letters. "But I just got home," it cried.

"I'm not even home," Lux countered and the rock felt guilty.

"Okay." It made a sniffling noise and flopped on the enter key for longer than needed.

"Thanks, you're the best!" Lux posted a picture of Steven and left the rock to fend for itself.

"I-I guess the game is starting now..." The little rock pushed submit after a moment, regretting ever typing any of this in the first place. Maybe Lux, upon seeing this wouldn't let the rock comod anymore.

After all, sediment has never been known for its writing abilities. It is however known for getting in your shoe and making you dance around on one leg while you try to shake it out. And the little rock much preferred that pastime.
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

Accents | Lore | Wishlist
hello my homies
hello my homies
LUZk8tY.png
Henlo henlo
I'm Dawn, she/her but they/them is mkay, pls ping when asking a question.
Might be inactive to due school and school stuff but I'll try to post as often as possible!
Henlo henlo
I'm Dawn, she/her but they/them is mkay, pls ping when asking a question.
Might be inactive to due school and school stuff but I'll try to post as often as possible!
wKjmzCu.gif
|| D A W N
» she/they
» fr+15
‘ A folded paper moon
-like I’m wandering in-between ’

I guess this started. Name's Heather. Anything is fine. Pronouns are she/her, but I'm fine with they/them. Nothing should get in the way of my activity now I'm finally done catching up on all the things due during my impromptu week off for a hurricane that got pushed back.

So anyways, hi.
I guess this started. Name's Heather. Anything is fine. Pronouns are she/her, but I'm fine with they/them. Nothing should get in the way of my activity now I'm finally done catching up on all the things due during my impromptu week off for a hurricane that got pushed back.

So anyways, hi.
alWiqh6.png
Heather|Any Pronoun|FRT+3 (EST)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32