Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Mafia: Reborn - Game Thread (END)
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 98 99
@Agrina Fair enough - perhaps they just showed they were town. that being said, MagykalWagykal was inspected by me, you can check with them.
@Agrina Fair enough - perhaps they just showed they were town. that being said, MagykalWagykal was inspected by me, you can check with them.
Horrible mod forgot about this

LOCKDOWN
Horrible mod forgot about this

LOCKDOWN
tumblr_mbrfv16TZj1r9y3da.gif
End of Day 6
The flavour is always written by the lovely @Nerasis, because @Rosetta248 can't write as pro as he.

@Agrina @LordMalak @Cognitive @Lyxla @Quamosthy @M00nKnight @amapup @MagykalWagykal @Shadowlugia711 @StormDreamer @SilverMoonfire @Werelynx @RavenWolf @VivaFariy @BerryBagel @xspideray @TyrianCallows @Wyxamex @Rangiku @Reynutocx @CasualScreaming @Underthetales @Journey @LightGodling @Beheaded

Snip… Snip snip…

You’re sure you did something today, but you just can’t remember it! For some reason, you also have a splitting headache. What is happening to you?

The Story Snipper slinks away into the night. What memories and tales has he stolen from you? Was anything else taken? You are left only with questions, the answers you seek twisting and slipping through the seams of your mind.

Nobody was lynched

Night 6 has begun! Night 6 will end on the 4th 19:00 FRT (hopefully).

End of Day 6
The flavour is always written by the lovely @Nerasis, because @Rosetta248 can't write as pro as he.

@Agrina @LordMalak @Cognitive @Lyxla @Quamosthy @M00nKnight @amapup @MagykalWagykal @Shadowlugia711 @StormDreamer @SilverMoonfire @Werelynx @RavenWolf @VivaFariy @BerryBagel @xspideray @TyrianCallows @Wyxamex @Rangiku @Reynutocx @CasualScreaming @Underthetales @Journey @LightGodling @Beheaded

Snip… Snip snip…

You’re sure you did something today, but you just can’t remember it! For some reason, you also have a splitting headache. What is happening to you?

The Story Snipper slinks away into the night. What memories and tales has he stolen from you? Was anything else taken? You are left only with questions, the answers you seek twisting and slipping through the seams of your mind.

Nobody was lynched

Night 6 has begun! Night 6 will end on the 4th 19:00 FRT (hopefully).

tumblr_mbrfv16TZj1r9y3da.gif
Huh?
Huh?
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
@Shadowlugia711 @Agrina Why did neither of you choose to lynch?
@Shadowlugia711 @Agrina Why did neither of you choose to lynch?
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I will admit I abstained because I did not know who to trust. I am truly sorry.
Sorry for the pain.

@ravenwolf
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I will admit I abstained because I did not know who to trust. I am truly sorry.
Sorry for the pain.

@ravenwolf
Oh my goodness I'm still alive? I guess thank you to whoever took our memories.

(Truth is, killing me wouldn't be have made too much of a difference in the game, because there are actually a lot of town members left...but most of us are just really quiet.)

Okay but anyway...what's up with memory stealing thing?
Oh my goodness I'm still alive? I guess thank you to whoever took our memories.

(Truth is, killing me wouldn't be have made too much of a difference in the game, because there are actually a lot of town members left...but most of us are just really quiet.)

Okay but anyway...what's up with memory stealing thing?
Until you test your wings, you'll never know how far you'll fly or how high you'll soar.
So spread your wings, it's time to fly. Make the leap, own the sky.
You may not know where you're going, and that's okay. As long as you spread your wings, the wind will carry you at least part of the way.
The time though is today.
It's time to fly.
She/Her, 18, INFJ, PST (FRT+0).
:33< welp.
:33< im sorry for not voting and being here.
:33< my parents freak out every time i try to do anything that is not academic related, so i get yelled at when i try typing stuff out.
:33< i actually... believe raven?
:33< because there aren't a lot of maf members left, i doubt raven would falsely claim to be cop as scum.
:33< if there really is only 1 mafia member left, like viv said, then claiming cop as scum would be unwise.
:33< they'd be lynched immediately after viv flips town, which loses the game for them.
:33< the only time i remember being in a game where scum claimed as cop happened when it was lylo, when a mislynch would have won scum the game, even though that wasn't successful D: (cough cough ilu @Rangiku <33)
:33< so currently the best course of action would be to lynch viv, and if viv flips town we lynch raven
:33< of course, there's a possibility that raven is actually scum bussing viva to secure a win when we all tr them
:33< but then again, im probably going paranoid.
:33< but that's where my vote is going when day starts.
:33< welp.
:33< im sorry for not voting and being here.
:33< my parents freak out every time i try to do anything that is not academic related, so i get yelled at when i try typing stuff out.
:33< i actually... believe raven?
:33< because there aren't a lot of maf members left, i doubt raven would falsely claim to be cop as scum.
:33< if there really is only 1 mafia member left, like viv said, then claiming cop as scum would be unwise.
:33< they'd be lynched immediately after viv flips town, which loses the game for them.
:33< the only time i remember being in a game where scum claimed as cop happened when it was lylo, when a mislynch would have won scum the game, even though that wasn't successful D: (cough cough ilu @Rangiku <33)
:33< so currently the best course of action would be to lynch viv, and if viv flips town we lynch raven
:33< of course, there's a possibility that raven is actually scum bussing viva to secure a win when we all tr them
:33< but then again, im probably going paranoid.
:33< but that's where my vote is going when day starts.
jghAv2V.png
:33< with the memory stealing thing...
:33< did we have enough votes to lynch? Was the nl caused by the lack of votes?
:33< if not then my guess is about a scum lynch nullifier ability stopping the lynch. If that is the case it's probably only going to be 1-shot (or if not, we can always lynch the mods :3)
:33< so we should try lynching viv tomorrow again.
:33< with the memory stealing thing...
:33< did we have enough votes to lynch? Was the nl caused by the lack of votes?
:33< if not then my guess is about a scum lynch nullifier ability stopping the lynch. If that is the case it's probably only going to be 1-shot (or if not, we can always lynch the mods :3)
:33< so we should try lynching viv tomorrow again.
jghAv2V.png
@ravenwolf
0k um
malak p0inted this 0ut t0 me: y0u claim y0u havent used ur ability every night
but y0u claim t0 have used y0ur ability 0n:

malak
rey
me
viva
magykalwagykal
which is 5 pe0ple
and bef0re t0night it was night 5 and day 6
which means the maximum am0unt 0f pe0ple y0u c0uld have checked was 5
s0 y0u lied ab0ut n0t using y0ur ability every night
whyd y0u d0 that
if y0ure t0wn y0u have n0thing t0 hide
@ravenwolf
0k um
malak p0inted this 0ut t0 me: y0u claim y0u havent used ur ability every night
but y0u claim t0 have used y0ur ability 0n:

malak
rey
me
viva
magykalwagykal
which is 5 pe0ple
and bef0re t0night it was night 5 and day 6
which means the maximum am0unt 0f pe0ple y0u c0uld have checked was 5
s0 y0u lied ab0ut n0t using y0ur ability every night
whyd y0u d0 that
if y0ure t0wn y0u have n0thing t0 hide
Agrina/ Lena, she/ her pronouns, FR +0
ghostly_aura_by_dogi_crimson-da52936.gif tririddlebadge21_by_dragoonwys-dazbx1q.png
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 98 99